Frank Caliendo is hot!

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just saw commercials about him when I watched 30 days of night. He is very cute and talented!!!

Any rumor about his pee pee size?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Weylun, I could see how you would think that Frank Caliendo is hot, but it's safe to say that the majority of people in this site would beg to differ. I'm just saying.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Weylun, I could see how you would think that Frank Caliendo is hot, but it's safe to say that the majority of people in this site would beg to differ. I'm just saying.

It's ok. I am just different. I find a lot of fit, skinny dudes with big cocks a lot less attractive.. boreline BORING.

Speaking about which, time to cancel my subscription to the gallery section. I can hardly find any hot chubby guys with a big cock. sigh... disappointed.

As for Frank, I think he has a small one. His facial features are quite small. hehe

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest, you'd be hard-pressed to find chubby guys with big cocks, period. Mainly because the layer of fat on the pelvis decreases the amount of visible inches on a cock depending on how big you are.

It's been said that the best way to make your dick bigger is to lose weight...and that's mostly true.

I've seen, probably two men who were significantly overweight and had above average endowments in my life.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To be honest, you'd be hard-pressed to find chubby guys with big cocks, period. Mainly because the layer of fat on the pelvis decreases the amount of visible inches on a cock depending on how big you are.

It's been said that the best way to make your dick bigger is to lose weight...and that's mostly true.

I've seen, probably two men who were significantly overweight and had above average endowments in my life.

Some fat people don't have that much layers above the penis area and some times they can push the fat back to show off the full length.. now that's hot! :D

There are some very big dick stocky and chubby guys on xtube but very very very few here. :(

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Weylun, I actually share your desire for chubby guys with big dicks, but Frank Caliendo doesn't do it for me. The only times I've ever been even remotely attracted to him are when he imitates the prez.:eek::redface::biggrin: