HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Okay is that all of the insurance that you were looking for?"
(Silence)
"Thank you Mr. Dickson. You are all set. If you have any further questions feel free to call us during regular business hours and one of our customer service reps will direct your call..."
(Silence)
"Thank you and you do the same."

Jesse removes his headset and logs off of his computer. Working from home has been a challenge for him as the routine of cold calling customers to try to convince them to purchase new insurance can be quite repetitive. Most calls fall of because someone picks up only to hang up again, which is a clear sign that they don't want to be bothered. Jesse attributes his thick skin in dealing with rude customers to his accidental occupation. It just so happens that Jesse was in desperate need of income after being laid off from his corporate job. A friend recommended he try telemarketing until he found something more suitable. Luckily most telemarketing jobs were done from home and Jesse felt this could be right up his alley. Five months in and Jesse was already thinking about jumping ship.

Working from home required some self management skills and he'd done pretty good meeting his quotas. Not bad for a newbie telemarketer. Jesse was your textbook bachelor. With an empty fridge, he always had to make food runs. Jesse lived in a swanky section of the city that was on the outskirts of downtown. All of the Yuppies who were finding their way to the city of Houston called this area home because it was close to everything. You had bars, restaurants, thrift stores, parks, and more all within walking distance. There was a popular food truck park just a few blocks over from Jesse's urban chic apartments. Jesse would trek the few blocks daily for meals available by the different vendors. The food truck park had a revolving door on available food trucks that would come and go. One that had just started showing up recently served gourmet hotdogs. It was a rather shabby food truck if compared it to other food trucks in the park. Jesse knew that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover and took a chance. He approached the truck and there were no customers and nobody at the window ready to greet and take orders. Jesse studied the menu and figured he'd keep it simple with his order. If things were a success he'd venture into something more "gourmet-ish" next time.

A handsome stud with dusky tan and mussed greasy black hair stepped up in a dingy grease stained apron stepped up to the window. He picked up a rag and dried his hands before picking up his pen and pad. Jesse noticed the many colorful tattoos that adorned both of his bulging forearms. "Wow! Man those are some nice tats."

"Aww thanks man. I go to a guy named Tony over at the Scorpion Studios. He's the only one I'll let ink me up."

Jesse is still admiring the worker's tats and then snaps out of his lust so that he can place his order as he realizes the worker is standing there with pen and pad ready to write his order down. "I think I want to try the Chili dog with cheese, extra onions, and mustard. Throw in some onion rings and a Dr. Pepper."

"Awesome choice. It'll be ready in about 5 minutes. Name's Frank by the way." Frank points to the menu which reads "Frank's Gourmet Franks." "I'm the chef and owner of this truck."

"Nice to meet you Frank, my name is Jesse, I hope everything works out for you here at the food truck park. It'll only be a matter of time before the line is around the block." They both laugh and Frank gets busy preparing Jesse's order.

Frank is a pro at multi-tasking as he methodically prepares the chili dog and onion rings while talking with Jesse. Frank asks Jesse what he does for work. "I work from home doing telemarketing so I visit this food truck park quite often for lunch. You will be seeing me a lot because I live a few blocks over at the Ardmore apartments."

Frank perks up at that news. "Sweet! Spread the word if you don't mind." He winks at Jesse and flashes a rare smile showing off his perfect teeth. Jesse felt the tingles of goosebumps start to rise on his arms. It gave Jesse the courage to ask more probing questions into Franks personal life. "Oh you will definitely be seeing me regularly...." There is awkward silence as Jesse tries to frame the question he really had which was to find out of Frank was single. Frank continues to prep Jesse's chili dog and onion rings not thinking much about the silence. Jesse then breaks the silence "Frank, I can tell you probably get a lot of play from the females. Are you single? Married? What?"

Frank is forthright in his response. "I'm actually single right now bro. I just recently ended a 2 year relationship with my partner."

The wheels in Jesse's mind start spinning at Frank's choice of word to describe his significant other. "Would I be overstepping it if I asked you what happened between you and...her?"

"It was a 'he." I'm bisexual if that matters. We were moving in a different directions and he needed his space so I gave it to him. He was also bi and he was being pressured by his conservative parents to find a girl and settle down."

Although Jesse was happy to find out that Frank was open to something with guys he didn't want to seem insensitive at the news behind he and his partner's breakup. "Damn bro. I'm sorry about that. It can be hard when a family's expectations interfere with things."

"Thanks bud." Frank is bagging the food and collects a Dr. Pepper from the cooler below the counter. He hands the bag to Jesse again with a smile. Jesse again feels the prickly goosebumps rise on his arms. "Frank I don't know what you are doing after work but you are welcome to come over and hang out at my spot after you wrap things up with the food truck. I'm just 3 blocks from here."

"Forreal bro? Sure I'd be down for that." Frank presents a fist through the window in Jesse's direction. Jesse realizes it's the gesture for a fist bump and Jesse's fist meets Frank's. Jesse's plan worked. "Cool man. Take my number and just text me when you get there and I'll buzz you up." Frank hands Jesse his cellphone and Jesse knows that this is his cue to drop his name and digits into Frank's phone contacts. Before Jesse hands the phone back to Frank he sends himself a text message from Frank's phone so that he can have Frank's contact info as well. Jesse hands Frank his phone and walks off as a couple approaches "Frank's Gourmet Franks." Frank nods at Jesse and prepares to take the couples order. Jesse walks offs with his food in hand.

Minutes later, Jesse is home and ready to chow down and scarfed the food down in less than 10 minutes. The meal was everything that Jesse had hoped it would be. After eating Jesse decided to tidy up his spot a little so that it wasn't too bad when Frank arrived. "I'll clean up just enough so that I don't look like a complete slob but not too much so as not to seem like I'm trying to impress. Bachelors can be a little untidy." As he scoops up a pile of dirty laundry and tosses it into the dishwasher "out of sight, out of mind."

A few hours later Jesse has been continuously checking his phone for notifications in between chatting with friends online and randomly checking Sniffies to see what studs were in the area. Sniffies was showing a very active map and there are several messages awaiting Jesse's reply. It's always a pleasure to see messages on a dating app. Jesse decides to answer some of the messages he had on Sniffies, knowing that he wouldn't be able to link due to his highly anticipated meeting with Frank. Jesse replied to the messages but one in particular caught his eye. It came from a blank profile and the ping on the map showed this person to be in close proximity. Jesse's profile wasn't so discreet as he had a picture of him posted showing his face. There was a brief bio giving his physical stats, std status, kinks, and his sexual position. Jesse clicked the unread message and the first thing he saw was the image of a headless torso and a nicely exposed hung uncut penis that was surrounded by a thick bushel of black unruly pubes. Beneath the picture was a brief and too the point request. "Looks like you're close. I get off later if you want to link...let me kno." Jesse reviewed the picture once more with most of his focus on the large floppy penis that was fully sheathed by the foreskin. Jesse would also take time to appreciate the lovely set of balls that hung low and uneven behind his grand appendage. A drop of drool fell from Jesse's mouth and he felt a pang of emotion because he'd have to ignore the request in order to see Frank but then Jesse allowed his eyes to focus on the rest of the torso and that's when it hit him. The tattoos on the forearms were the same tattoos that he'd admired earlier on Frank. Jesse thought that maybe he was dreaming and he pinched himself. It was no dream, it was reality. Frank had hit Jesse up from an anonymous profile that was time stamped 30 minutes before Jesse made his way down to the food truck park which explains the close proximity they shared.

Just as Jesse was about to reply through the Sniffies app, he received a text message notification from Frank. "Hey bud, you still down to hang out? I'm done here at the park and I could definitely use some chill time with a new bro." Jesse beamed from the inside and quickly got his fingers moving across the keypad to reply "Yea bro, I'm still down. Just here watching a movie." It was a lie of course. Jesse hadn't been watching a movie but he had one ready to play so that when Frank arrived it looked like he'd been just watching a movie. In Jesse's mind it was going to be a "Netflix and Chill" type of night if he could help it. Moments later a buzz rung in Jesse's apartment which meant that someone was waiting to be buzzed in. Jesse Buzzed Frank up and meditated on whether or not he should bring up the Sniffies message or just let things fall into place naturally without bringing it to Frank's attention. There was a knock at the door and Jesse made his way over to invite his hot new guest inside.

"Welcome to my apartment Frank. Make yourself comfortable. I have a few things in the fridge and some beers in the fridge. Whatever you want bro you are welcome to it."

Frank is a bit sweaty from working in front of the grill on the dank food truck for hours. He had the pleasant musk of a man who'd been laboring and Jesse found it arousing but kept that to himself. Frank then asks "Hey bud would you mind if I washed up in your washroom real quick. I must smell awful right now and I'd hate to assault your nostrils."

As much as Jesse loved the aroma wafting from Franks musky pits and body he couldn't resist the possibility of being able to catch a glimpse of Franks dripping wet body step out of the shower should Frank decide to leave the door ajar. "Yea man. Help yourself. The soap and shampoo are in the shower. You can go ahead and shower and I'll bring you some dry towels for when you get out."

Frank heard "Yea" and started moving towards the washroom and was removing his clothes as he was walking. "You are awesome bro. This is a nice pad you have by the way." Jesse replied "thanks," as he brought 2 large towels into the restroom. Frank was already out of his shirt and shoes and was now working on removing his pants as he unbuttoned the snug Levis that hugged his thick muscular thighs. Jesse didn't want to linger too long as Frank got nude and so he turned around and started to walk out. "Hey Jesse where are you going? You don't want to stick around and...chat?" The way in which Frank said this implied that he was flirting with Jesse but Jesse didn't want to jump to conclusions although Jesse had already made his intentions pretty clear on Sniffies. Jesse beginning to sweat as he watched Frank stepped into the shower and let the water run over his well defined body covered in tattoos. The burgeoning boner that was starting to grow in Jesses tight fitting skinny jeans was too much to hide and Frank could see clear as day. Frank smiled at the rising bulge and said "I hit you up on Sniffies earlier. Did you finally see my message?"

"Yea I saw it once I got home but was too nervous to bring it up."

Frank was seducing Jesse whom he'd recognized from the moment he saw him standing at his food truck stand. "I recognized you when I saw you at my window and was hoping you'd recognized me but..."

Jesse responded "I hadn't checked Sniffies."

Frank stood in the open shower slowly lathering himself up with the foamy soap. Exra attention was paid to his limp cock which began to grow with each stroke of a soapy palm. It Eventually grew to an impressive thick 8 inch missile. The foreskin crept back with each pulse of blood that entered the spongy chambers of his cock. "Why don't you come join me in the shower?"

That was music to Jesse's ears and in a matter of seconds he was out of his clothes and stepping into the steamy shower beside Frank. The testosterone took over as the 2 horny hormonal young men fought the urge to start fucking right then an there. The steam from the shower was only exacerbated once the 2 steaming bodies added more steam to the enclosed shower. Sex pheromones filled the air. At this point words were no longer needed to communicate their intentions. Frank took Jesse by the hips and spun him around so as to have access to Jesses nicely shaped bubble butt. Frank pressed his firm penis into the valley that was Jesse's ass. That valley would soon be split further to expose the tight hole that Frank knew wanted to be invaded. Experience told Frank to take things slowly because his 8 inch penis would not just slide into the tiny tight hole easily. With gentle fingers he parted Jesses bouncy buns and let his fingers explore until they found the defiant hole that blocked Jesse's tunnel of pleasure. Jesse was already nervous but he wanted Frank to penetrate him immediately. "Frank the suspense is killing me bro. Just slide it in."

With that request, Frank did just that. The soap was lube enough. Frank was rather new to anal sex considering he's only dated one man who was his ex. He'd never experienced a hole with such grip before and it was more than he could handle. Thinking that slow strokes would allow him to last longer proved to be false. "Jesse it's so good. I don't know how much longer I can stay inside of you." Jesse had never had a cock so huge thrusting inside of him and he made another request "I can't take it much longer either. Cum inside of me Frank." In a matter of seconds Frank was blasting ropes of hot semen into Jesse's ass. The little energy Frank had after work was spent after releasing his load and his body fell slack against Jesse's. Jesse held the weight of Frank's body for a minute or 2 until Frank could stand up and exit the shower. Jesse too had exerted great energy just receiving Frank's large "frank." They both made their way over to Jesse's bed and fell fast asleep entwined in one another's clutches.