Frank Sinatra

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read Ava Gardner's biography and if I'm not mistaken she mentions that he was well endowed. Of course he was the love of her life as well which could have inflated things a bit.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Mar 22 2005, 03:56 PM
I read Ava Gardner's biography and if I'm not mistaken she mentions that he was well endowed.

In fact, Ava said this about Frank:
"He only weighs 120, but 100 pounds is cock."
Who would've thought that a lady like Ava Gardner used such language?

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Mar 22 2005, 04:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Mar 22 2005, 04:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi@Mar 22 2005, 03:56 PM
I read Ava Gardner&#39;s biography and if I&#39;m not mistaken she mentions that he was well endowed.

In fact, Ava said this about Frank:
"He only weighs 120, but 100 pounds is cock."
Who would&#39;ve thought that a lady like Ava Gardner used such language?
[post=292956]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Great quote&#33; By the way Ava was quite the broad. She smoked which was common but she could drink most men under the table and she was very open about her sex life. I have always thought that she was one of the most beautiful women of all time. She also seems like she would have been a great person to sit around with and listen to stories too. Even though she was a broad, she was indeed very much a southern lady too. In the book she talks about Howard Hughes and how he would shower her with gifts and once he gave her an extremely rare and extremely expensive piece of jewelry and she refused it. Okay, I&#39;ll shut up now. I just think she was a fascinating woman and a remarkable actress.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I was 13 when I was introduced to Ava on the screen in On the Beach. Nearly poked a hole in my pants. One line became immortal to me: Gregory Peck to Ava on his sad return to a doomed Australia: "Is your invitation to spread a little fertilizer still open?"

BTW. I saw it at a drive-in movie theater. It was double-billed with another Ava movie. I swear the marquee looked like this:

ON THE BEACH
WITH AVA GARDNER
NAKED IN THE SUN

Reactions: luxolot

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Mar 22 2005, 05:23 PM

BTW. I saw it at a drive-in movie theater. It was double-billed with another Ava movie. I swear the marquee looked like this:

ON THE BEACH
WITH AVA GARDNER
NAKED IN THE SUN

[post=292978]Quoted post[/post]​
LMAO&#33; That is so funny&#33; I bet the drive in was packed that night&#33;

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Singapore Sling was invented just for Ava. It&#39;s got a mega dose of alcohol and you can drink them all night. It was at one of those 40&#39;s/50&#39;s hotels where only the very richest people could go and not be bothered by press or public. The quote about Sinatra is true. He must have been the biggest because Ava slept with a lot of the biggest guys around, including Robert Mitchum. I don&#39;t think she slept with Gary Cooper, they may have missed each other. He was supposed to be quite hung. I hear Grace Kelley had some of that... High Noon, indeed.

My very favorite Ava Gardner movie is "Night of the Iguana." It was based on the play by Tennesse Williams. I highly recommend it. She smokes pot and spends a lot of time on the beach with a couple of hunky cabana boys who are barely legal and don&#39;t speak English... Nice gig, Ava... Of course, Tennesse knew a thing or two about partying with cabana boys...

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn&#39;t know that about the Singapore Sling. Very interesting tidbit indeed. &#39;Night Of The Iguana&#39; is a wonderful film and one of my Ava favourites. I also love &#39;The Barefoot Contessa&#39; and &#39;Mogambo&#39; too and of course &#39;Show Boat.&#39; Here&#39;s a little known fact, Edna Ferber&#39;s &#39;Show Boat&#39; is set on the Mississippi River but she actually spent several weeks aboard a show boat in North Carolina and based The Cotton Blossom and it&#39;s characters on her encounters there. There&#39;s some useless trivia for ya&#33;

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Mar 22 2005, 02:57 PM
I didn&#39;t know that about the Singapore Sling. Very interesting tidbit indeed. &#39;Night Of The Iguana&#39; is a wonderful film and one of my Ava favourites. I also love &#39;The Barefoot Contessa&#39; and &#39;Mogambo&#39; too and of course &#39;Show Boat.&#39; Here&#39;s a little known fact, Edna Ferber&#39;s &#39;Show Boat&#39; is set on the Mississippi River but she actually spent several weeks aboard a show boat in North Carolina and based The Cotton Blossom and it&#39;s characters on her encounters there. There&#39;s some useless trivia for ya&#33;
[post=293026]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeepers, Wrangler...
You don&#39;t look like the kind of boy who studies up on musicals. But that&#39;s okay. They&#39;re kind of addictive. As are Singapore Slings:
SINGAPORE SLING

30ml Gin
15ml Cherry Brandy
120ml Pineapple Juice
15ml Lime Juice
7.5ml Cointreau
7.5ml Dom Benedictine
10ml Grenadine
A dash of Angostura Bitters
Garnish with a slice of pineapple & cherry

I think 30 ml = a shot.

They have a fruit punch/nutty almondine taste...

Love the new 4-way avatar. I&#39;d like to see a larger version, &#39;cause you&#39;re so hot and I can&#39;t pick out much detail the way it is.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Satsfakshun+Mar 22 2005, 08:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Satsfakshun &#064; Mar 22 2005, 08:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi@Mar 22 2005, 02:57 PM

Jeepers, Wrangler...
You don&#39;t look like the kind of boy who studies up on musicals. But that&#39;s okay. They&#39;re kind of addictive. As are Singapore Slings:
SINGAPORE SLING

30ml Gin
15ml Cherry Brandy
120ml Pineapple Juice
15ml Lime Juice
7.5ml Cointreau
7.5ml Dom Benedictine
10ml Grenadine

I think 30 ml = a shot.

Love the new 4-way avatar. I&#39;d like to see a larger version, &#39;cause you&#39;re so hot and I can&#39;t pick out much detail the way it is.
[post=293031]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Well, it is part of my profession to be knowledgeable of my craft. I haven&#39;t had a Singapore Sling in a million years. They are good but they certainly cannot compare with my favourite, a Mojito&#33; Yum-Yum&#33; By the way I put my avatar in the gallery so you can get a closer look if you wish. Oh and thanks for the recipe too&#33; :toast:

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Mar 22 2005, 05:23 PM
I was 13 when I was introduced to Ava on the screen in On the Beach. Nearly poked a hole in my pants. One line became immortal to me: Gregory Peck to Ava on his sad return to a doomed Australia: "Is your invitation to spread a little fertilizer still open?"

ON THE BEACH
WITH AVA GARDNER
NAKED IN THE SUN

[post=292978]Quoted post[/post]​

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Satsfakshun@Mar 22 2005, 01:43 PM
The Singapore Sling was invented just for Ava. It&#39;s got a mega dose of alcohol and you can drink them all night. It was at one of those 40&#39;s/50&#39;s hotels where only the very richest people could go and not be bothered by press or public. The quote about Sinatra is true. He must have been the biggest because Ava slept with a lot of the biggest guys around, including Robert Mitchum. I don&#39;t think she slept with Gary Cooper, they may have missed each other. He was supposed to be quite hung. I hear Grace Kelley had some of that... High Noon, indeed.

My very favorite Ava Gardner movie is "Night of the Iguana." It was based on the play by Tennesse Williams. I highly recommend it. She smokes pot and spends a lot of time on the beach with a couple of hunky cabana boys who are barely legal and don&#39;t speak English... Nice gig, Ava... Of course, Tennesse knew a thing or two about partying with cabana boys...
[post=292999]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn&#39;t know the Ava Gardner connection to Singapore Slings, but I&#39;ve been in the Long Bar of the Raffles Hotel in Singapore where the Sling was invented. It is still a very classy high end hotel full of wonderful history and interesting stories. It was totally referbished and named a national historic site in 1991 ... if you want to check it out they have a web site with some cool pictures of the various rooms and facilities and a section on the web site about the history of the hotel dating back to the 1880&#39;s ... http://www.raffleshotel.com/longbar.html

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jjsuperbird+Mar 23 2005, 03:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjsuperbird &#064; Mar 23 2005, 03:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Satsfakshun@Mar 22 2005, 01:43 PM
The Singapore Sling was invented just for Ava.  It&#39;s got a mega dose of alcohol and you can drink them all night.  It was at one of those 40&#39;s/50&#39;s hotels where only the very richest people could go and not be bothered by press or public.  The quote about Sinatra is true.  He must have been the biggest because Ava slept with a lot of the biggest guys around, including Robert Mitchum.  I don&#39;t think she slept with Gary Cooper, they may have missed each other.  He was supposed to be quite hung.  I hear Grace Kelley had some of that...  High Noon, indeed.

My very favorite Ava Gardner movie is "Night of the Iguana."  It was based on the play by Tennesse Williams.  I highly recommend it.  She smokes pot and spends a lot of time on the beach with a couple of hunky cabana boys who are barely legal and don&#39;t speak English...  Nice gig, Ava...  Of course, Tennesse knew a thing or two about partying with cabana boys...
[post=292999]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn&#39;t know the Ava Gardner connection to Singapore Slings, but I&#39;ve been in the Long Bar of the Raffles Hotel in Singapore where the Sling was invented. It is still a very classy high end hotel full of wonderful history and interesting stories. It was totally referbished and named a national historic site in 1991 ... if you want to check it out they have a web site with some cool pictures of the various rooms and facilities and a section on the web site about the history of the hotel dating back to the 1880&#39;s ... http://www.raffleshotel.com/longbar.html
[post=293233]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I was madly in love with Ava when I was a teenager -- both before and after wet dreams. The woman who plays her in The Aviator just didn&#39;t have it. Big disappointment. I loved her in all of her roles, but the classiest was in "The Sun Also Rises," a 1957 Fox CinemaScope production that was exciting and sexy (well, at least for 1957). I saw it on a 60-foot screen at the Fox in Portland, OR. This movie has never been on any kind of home video (I suspect legal hassles with the Hemingway estate) but I was lucky and taped it off AMC on cable several years ago, in its intended aspect ratio. The stereo sound has been lost, and tape doesn&#39;t look nearly as good as DVD, but at least I can watch Ava anytime I want&#33;

clownboots19: If you love Ava that much, I suggest you visit her museum in Smithfield, North Carolina.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would just like to thank everyone. Earlier this morning I was halfway doing a crossword puzzle while trying to stay awake in class and one of the clues was: Who played Moira in On The Beach? Now who could that ever have been.....? :)

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi+Mar 22 2005, 04:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeepwranglerboi &#064; Mar 22 2005, 04:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Satsfakshun@Mar 22 2005, 08:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi
@Mar 22 2005, 02:57 PM

Jeepers, Wrangler...
SINGAPORE SLING

30ml Gin
15ml Cherry Brandy
120ml Pineapple Juice
15ml Lime Juice
7.5ml Cointreau
7.5ml Dom Benedictine
10ml Grenadine

I think 30 ml = a shot.

[post=293031]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, it is part of my profession to be knowledgeable of my craft. I haven&#39;t had a Singapore Sling in a million years. They are good but they certainly cannot compare with my favourite, a Mojito&#33; Yum-Yum&#33; By the way I put my avatar in the gallery so you can get a closer look if you wish. Oh and thanks for the recipe too&#33; :toast:
[post=293072]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Thanks a lot. You&#39;re a regular prince&#33;

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Mar 24 2005, 10:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Mar 24 2005, 10:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi@Mar 24 2005, 09:54 PM
Better than being called a queen&#33;  ;)

If anyone tries that, knock him upside the head with your size 12 Joan Crawford high-heel fuck-me pump&#33;
[post=293744]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
The red ones or the black patent leather ones with the rhinestone buckles? :p