Frank Sinatra

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I was just sitting here drinking a Bloody Mary (minus the Vodka, Worcestshire, tobasco, pepper, lemon and salt) when public radio started broadcasting an old Sinatra concert which was like half stand up routine.

Holy shit. Was he funny w/o the potty mouth. Now thats an endowment these days.

BTW, was the I-tye hung?

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
I've read many times that Frankie was supposed to be extremely large, like 10" or so. But guys I've known, played golf with, and talked music with who actually played with him in Dorsey's band, said he was just a stunningly talented singer (and soon to be actor) with a scrawny body and an average dick.

D_all new original exclusive

Account Disabled
Media
In a letter to her anaylst dated March 2 1961 Marilyn Monroe writes about a fling she had just had with Sinatra (according to her her first fling) and wrote that he was unselfish in bed and had a large penis unlike her previous couple of lovers and this helps her orgasm better. She then briefly mentions Milton Berle as an old lover and her best lover. I have a scan of the letter somewhere which i can partly type up if wished.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In a letter to her anaylst dated March 2 1961 Marilyn Monroe writes about a fling she had just had with Sinatra (according to her her first fling) and wrote that he was unselfish in bed and had a large penis unlike her previous couple of lovers and this helps her orgasm better. She then briefly mentions Milton Berle as an old lover and her best lover. I have a scan of the letter somewhere which i can partly type up if wished.

Yes, I'd like to read it and especially if it has more info on Berle's reportedly-gigantic size. I still believe there are photos out somewhere of him and IT!

trufitjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you wouldnt mind.. start typing... lol... love to read it:tongue:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
He may have been well-endowed, had disdain for most women, went through a pathetic Vegas period, and eventually squandered his talent, but none of that mattered after I heard his recording of "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning" a few years ago [posted this on a different thread, too, but am giving the man his due]. IMO, the best rendering of heartache ever put to music.

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
Just watched "Von Ryan's Express" with Frank Sinatra. He shows a 6 to 7 inch monster hanging down his left left in many scenes. I had always heard that he had on of the biggest in Hollywood. Would love to see that piece of meat hard and ready to shoot.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
That special underwear of his must've worked wonders, 'cause I never saw anything close to a bulge on him. I'll have to check out Von Ryan's Express some time, though.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a lifelong Sinatra worshipper, I've read many times that Ava said he was very well endowed, but (at least when they were together) didn't know how to use it.