Frank Sinatra

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lanray, I'm with ya on this one... Sinatra was sexy as hell (esp in his 20s-40s). It is very well known that he was very well-endowed and many Hollywood starlets were well acquainted with Sinatra's cock. I'm sure there are no pics out there - we have to be happy with looking for bulges in his pants. There are a few pics. I saw one of him sitting at a piano and the bulge at his crotch was quite substantial and filled out his pants. HOT!!!! It's nice to hear his beautiful voice and think of how large and thick he was...

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
Just finished watching Kings Go Forth with Frank Sinatra. Many good scenes showing his big thick cock hanging down his left leg. It must be a good 8 to 9 inches. No wonder he was able to have all those famous Hollywood stars wanting his dick! I have never seen any nude photos of Frank and doubt if there are any but should anyone have bulge shots, I would love to see them. He shows dick in most of his movies.

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry Italian978, guess my estimates on dick sizes don't match from both threads -- sorry. Guess he just looked larger in Kings Go Forth. I am still not backing away from the fact he shows big dick!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are huge. In organized crime, that is. :rolleyes:

I've heard that as well.

Seriously, I have heard all my life that the Italians are well endowed.
I guess that's just like "all black guys are well endowed".

My Dad was all over Europe during WWII, and I made a comment to him about Italian men. He said something along the lines of " they don't say Italian stallion for nothing".

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
In medical literature, there is no established link between ethnicity, race, size of other body parts or even hair color to penis size. Having physically examined literally thousands of naked men in my medical practice over the years, the "conventional wisdoms" about these purported relationships are simply false.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In medical literature, there is no established link between ethnicity, race, size of other body parts or even hair color to penis size. Having physically examined literally thousands of naked men in my medical practice over the years, the "conventional wisdoms" about these purported relationships are simply false.

I know, I don't believe the ethnic stereotypes either. I was just joking, but I have heard this crap all my life.

Based on you medical knowledge and experience, what would you say the average size is?

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Viking, generally speaking we do not see erections in medical practice. Even if we did then it would only be anecdotal.

Penile length and circumference: a study on 3,300 young Italian males.

Ponchietti R, Mondaini N, Bonafe M, Di Loro F, Biscioni S, Masieri L.

Department of Urology, University of Florence, Italy.

OBJECTIVE: The knowledge of normal variations in the size of male external genitalia is of considerable interest to several disciplines. We carried out an extensive study in young Italian males to provide estimates of normal variations of penile dimensions. METHODS: The penile length in flaccid and stretched states and the penile circumference were measured in a random group of 3,300 young men aged 17-19 years and free from endocrine disorders and from congenital or acquired abnormalities of the penis. In a random sample of 325 subjects of the same set of people, penile length and circumference were also correlated with weight and height. Statistical analysis was performed with the Spearman test, because our data were not normally distributed as tested by the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test (p < 0.01). RESULTS: The median values of penile dimensions recorded in the present study are flaccid length 9.0 cm, flaccid circumference, at the middle of the shaft, 10.0 cm, and stretched length 12.5 cm. [4.92 inches] We also observed that the penile dimensions are highly correlated with height and weight. CONCLUSIONS: Since penile length and circumference correlate with anthropometric parameters such as weight and height, we suggest to consider themselves as two bodily measures which display a wide extent of normal variability along the general population.

Penile length in the flaccid and erect states: guidelines for penile augmentation.

Wessells H, Lue TF, McAninch JW.

Department of Urology, University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco, USA.

PURPOSE: We provide guidelines of penile length and circumference to assist in counselling patients considering penile augmentation. MATERIALS AND METHODS: We prospectively measured flaccid and erect penile dimensions in 80 physically normal men before and after pharmacological erection. RESULTS: Mean flaccid length was 8.8 cm., stretched length 12.4 cm. [4.88 inches] and erect length 12.9 cm. [5.08 inches] Neither patient age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length. Stretched length most closely correlated with erect length. CONCLUSIONS: Only men with a flaccid length of less than 4 cm., or a stretched or erect length of less than 7.5 cm. should be considered candidates for penile lengthening.

From these two fairly recent studies, (one of which is about Italian men) we have an average stretched length of about 4.9 inches. This agrees with other studies where medical staff have done the measurements and not self measured and self reported surveys (prone to exaggeration, shall we say?)

Stretched lengths are about 95&#37; of full erection so a more accurate estimate of the average erect penis is 5.2 inches. So forget about the much quoted 6 inches.