Frank Sinatra

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
Viking, generally speaking we do not see erections in medical practice. Even if we did then it would only be anecdotal.

Penile length and circumference: a study on 3,300 young Italian males.

Ponchietti R, Mondaini N, Bonafe M, Di Loro F, Biscioni S, Masieri L.

Department of Urology, University of Florence, Italy.

OBJECTIVE: The knowledge of normal variations in the size of male external genitalia is of considerable interest to several disciplines. We carried out an extensive study in young Italian males to provide estimates of normal variations of penile dimensions. METHODS: The penile length in flaccid and stretched states and the penile circumference were measured in a random group of 3,300 young men aged 17-19 years and free from endocrine disorders and from congenital or acquired abnormalities of the penis. In a random sample of 325 subjects of the same set of people, penile length and circumference were also correlated with weight and height. Statistical analysis was performed with the Spearman test, because our data were not normally distributed as tested by the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test (p < 0.01). RESULTS: The median values of penile dimensions recorded in the present study are flaccid length 9.0 cm, flaccid circumference, at the middle of the shaft, 10.0 cm, and stretched length 12.5 cm. [4.92 inches] We also observed that the penile dimensions are highly correlated with height and weight. CONCLUSIONS: Since penile length and circumference correlate with anthropometric parameters such as weight and height, we suggest to consider themselves as two bodily measures which display a wide extent of normal variability along the general population.

Penile length in the flaccid and erect states: guidelines for penile augmentation.

Wessells H, Lue TF, McAninch JW.

Department of Urology, University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco, USA.

PURPOSE: We provide guidelines of penile length and circumference to assist in counselling patients considering penile augmentation. MATERIALS AND METHODS: We prospectively measured flaccid and erect penile dimensions in 80 physically normal men before and after pharmacological erection. RESULTS: Mean flaccid length was 8.8 cm., stretched length 12.4 cm. [4.88 inches] and erect length 12.9 cm. [5.08 inches] Neither patient age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length. Stretched length most closely correlated with erect length. CONCLUSIONS: Only men with a flaccid length of less than 4 cm., or a stretched or erect length of less than 7.5 cm. should be considered candidates for penile lengthening.

From these two fairly recent studies, (one of which is about Italian men) we have an average stretched length of about 4.9 inches. This agrees with other studies where medical staff have done the measurements and not self measured and self reported surveys (prone to exaggeration, shall we say?)

Stretched lengths are about 95% of full erection so a more accurate estimate of the average erect penis is 5.2 inches. So forget about the much quoted 6 inches.

I have read both of the studies and they are interesting, but no comparison to another ethnic group or other body appendage correlations are made. I acknowledge that my personal medical practice experience is indeed anecdotal, but until there is more research I stand by the general finding that penis length is not correlated to any particular physical characteristic in repeated studies.

I keep wondering who would ever fund and conduct a world penis measurement survey using verifiable clinical research methodology...would make for an interesting clinical protocol read!

D_all new original exclusive

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, Sinatra had a big one. Marilyn Monroe in an note to her psychiatrist mentions sleeping with Sinatra and loving his size and the fact he was unselfish in bed. She also mentions, in the same letter,that of the men she had slept only Milton Berle was bigger (who she said was exceptional

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frank is one of my favorite performers, and I hear that he was packing something big...
Dunno about what he was packin', but Francis Albert was always one of my favourite performers too (well - I'm Italian and from New Jersey - so it was a prerequisite...).

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Surely you've heard the supposed quote from ex-wife Ava Gardner, who said he weighed 100 pounds and 90 pounds of it was his penis.

(I know, don't call you Shirley...)

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm correcting myself:

What she said was that 10 of his 100 pounds were his cock. Nobody could walk, or even crawl, with a 90-pound cick. (Which is why I haven't been able to move since I was 14...) :smile:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ask Nancy Reagan. If she remembers! She supposedly loved to give head in the old MGM days!

LoneWolf9

Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are 5 other threads (or whatever the fuck they're called) specifically about Frank Sinatra on LPSG. In this thread there are 2 semi-quotes from Ava Gardner. The first is incorrect. The second one, that tries to correct the first, is also incorrect.

I suggest if you are interested in Sinatra's cock, that you refer to the old Sinatra threads. These threads should be merged.

In my "Guide" to celebrity monster cocks I have an entry for Sinatra. Marilyn Monroe, in a note to her psychiatrist, mentioned that of all her lovers only Milton Berle had a larger cock than Sinatra.

LoneWolf9

Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
5 or 6, who cares? "Love and Marriage" may or may not be a specific Sinatra thread. Who cares? There are 74 threads with posts about Frank. Now we have another one, and so far it has no new information. So I will give a quote from my entry for Sinatra in my Guide: "The superstar singer and actor had a very huge cock in the 11 to 12 inch range." This measurement is based on various reliable sources. Unless you personally saw Sinatra's cock or have other reliable information, there is no need to contradict me.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

5 or 6, who cares? "Love and Marriage" may or may not be a specific Sinatra thread. Who cares? There are 74 threads with posts about Frank. Now we have another one, and so far it has no new information. So I will give a quote from my entry for Sinatra in my Guide: "The superstar singer and actor had a very huge cock in the 11 to 12 inch range." This measurement is based on various reliable sources. Unless you personally saw Sinatra's cock or have other reliable information, there is no need to contradict me.
Who the hell was contradicting you? I merely posted the threads which came up in a search for Frank Sinatra in the post title-that is all that I did. I did so after you had indicated that there were already several threads on this topic. My reason for doing it was to save readers from having to search on their own (since many people seem to have difficulty using the search function, for whatever reason),it was not done with or for a claim of new information. I did not mention size or having seen anything of Sinatra in the genital region, if he was 5 inch or 9 inch or 30 inch is of no matter to me-although apparently it matters greatly to you.

(and since you supposedly know so much why not regale us with tales of his girth and testicle size as well as circumcisional status?)

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my "Guide" to celebrity monster cocks I have an entry for Sinatra. Marilyn Monroe, in a note to her psychiatrist, mentioned that of all her lovers only Milton Berle had a larger cock than Sinatra.

There is a famous quote from Marilyn Monroe in which she states that her ex Joe DiMaggio had the largest cock of any man in her life.

LoneWolf9

Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Northland: I apologize for this misunderstanding. No, you and nobody else contradicted me in this thread. Your post was helpful and well-intentioned. My post and statement "there is no need to contradict me" was meant for everybody on LPSG, not specifically directed at you. I wish I knew more about Frank Sinatra's genitals. It doesn't really matter to me at all, except for my Guide on the topic. I'm only here to research for my Guide, and posting info on LPSG doesn't appeal to me because the info is scattered all over and not readily accessible.

Girthless: The information I have is that Milton Berle had the biggest cock of all of Marilyn Monroe's lovers. It makes sense that DiMaggio had a big cock since Marilyn was obviously a size queen. But I've never seen any info. Do you have more info on DiMaggio's cock?

Elizabeth Taylor had 3 monster cock husbands: Nicky Hilton, Eddie Fisher, and John Warner. She is obviously a size queen. Therefore, it makes sense that her husband Richard Burton was probably well endowed. But I've never read about his cock. Does anyone have any information on Dick's dick?

D_all new original exclusive

Account Disabled
Media
True. Marilyn has been quoted as saying Joe Dimaggio had a big cock.
But Milton Berle was definately MArilyn's favourite lover and this was soley due to his massive cock which she said was in a class of its own even when compared to Sinatra's, which she had recently enjoyed. She mentioned that she can only have continual orgasms with men who are well endowed.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there is a naked pic of Dimaggio on the web,
and he appears to be quite "average".
maybe a grower,, I dont know,,

dcw4

Reactions: thirtiesguy

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I said in other threads, Females lie all the time and they are not a good judge in size. So who cares what Ava Gardner or any other skank of that era said about Frank Sinatra's penis? Unless you have pics of him whipping in out then you don't know how big the guy was.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^Joe Montana, when talking about celebs, people speak as if they woke up next to that person every morning. It's not "I think he was hunh", it's "He was definitely totally hung." It's annoying and it makes them look stupid and childish but what are you gonna do?