Frank Sinatra

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Inone of the previous posts to this thread it was mentioned that the writer didn't care for Frad Astair's looks. It reminded me of an item that I read some years ago that Fred had introduced more new songs than any singers past or present. I was surprized because I never was taken by his looks or song presentation and being a professionally trained singerr myself, I certainly could never stand his voice.

Gramps

Denby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always have enjoyed Sinatra's music he has a very soothing voice. I have most of his albums and now CDs extending back to his early work. His looks got better as he got older too bad the same can't be said for his children on either looks or voice.

As an actor he always seemed to be bored or confused from everything in Suddenly to The Man With The Golden Arm. I still don't know why he was in The Manchurian Candidate, with Angela Lansbury in it he had no chance of seeming like a real actor. Sometimes looking ready to fall asleep other times his eyes stuck wide open as can be seen in On The Town. Best work I ever saw him in was A Hole In The Head. It seemed very real and he seemed connected to the movie.

Dirtypop8

Sexy Member
Media
Ava Gardner also said, on hearing he married Mia Farrow " ha! I always knew Frank would wind up with a boy!".

Lana Turner called Frank "the tripod" and in his assistant/butlers autobio titled Mr. S: My Life with Frank Sinatra he says "he had special under pants made, a cross between a panty girdle and jock strap." This was done to minimize the appearance of his size, so it wouldn't show through his tuxedo pants.". I think he talks about Franks cock on several occasions but it has been I while since I read it.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently watched "On The Town" and hoped to see some evidence of a VPL or bulge in his sailor uniform. Same with Gene Kelly. Zero. I guess studio wardrobers had ways to hide male endowment back then.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I somehow sense that Frankie had a complex with his extended endowment as perhaps he was unable to command it well with the women. What a curse! It would take a stud like John Holmes to sport his big meat for national acclaim. Like someone else said here, Frank Sinatra had a great voice and style in singing but that was about it. The train has left the station and Frankie is on it.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Threads like these get tiresome and old quickly. Another thread filled with rumors that can't be backed up and claims up knowing this person who knew this person and they said that person was endowed. Since there is no real proof at all that Frank Sinatra was hung or anything else then why make a thread like this then?

The only thing that is factual about Frank was he was fugly looking and could only bang hollywood skanks that every celeb at that time banged too. Nothing worth typing about.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've long heard claims about Martin's old buddy, Dean Martin, that he too was hung to high heaven. Don't know how true it is but saw Martin last week in the movie, "The Sons of Mrs. Elder". He had a serious bulge to the left and down his leg. It's the only movie I'd seen his extras revealed so. Even if both these guys were well endowed, they weren't studs.

Errol_Sin

Sexy Member
Media
´

Those screen shots above of 'From Here To Eternity' are interesting. Yesterday I watched Sinatra as Frankie Machine in Otto Preminger's 'The Man With The Golden Arm'. In the beginning, when Frankie leaves the bus and goes into the bar, you see also a nice bulge on his left. Not as impressive as the unmatched monster meat of John Ireland, but surely enough to be a member of the illustrious . http://pythonclub.net/ *

. * . Of course, honorable chairman of this exclusice circle is still Grandpa Cooper from Tallahassee...
´

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: francoamara

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Check out this opening for Sinatra's film "The Tender Trap". As he comes closer to the camera, you'll clearly see the size of his joint, hanging down his left leg (right to the camera).

Amazing.

Frank Sinatra - The Tender Trap - YouTube
That's crazy. It looks almost fake or intentional. My first thought is that it has to be something else, perhaps something in his pocket, as it looks too far down to be his actual dick, but my underlying hope/fantasy is that it is proof of his fabled endowment.:eek::biggrin1:

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
TMy first thought is that it has to be something else, perhaps something in his pocket, as it looks too far down to be his actual dick
Also, if there is/was a lump higher up, it can cause a crease which continues in that same path, making it look like it keeps going. Could be anything I guess. :confused:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Also, if there is/was a lump higher up, it can cause a crease which continues in that same path, making it look like it keeps going. Could be anything I guess. :confused:
After watching the clip several more times and examining it more closely (LOL!) it looks to me that there are two things at play creating that very long bulge.

One is indeed as you point out - a crease caused by a lump, but at the bottom.

I think this is the something in his pocket I mentioned earlier.

However, if you look closely at the crotch area there also seems to be another lump, or rather a pointy bulge.

This, I think, is more likely his actual dick head showing through. Look especially as it catches the light, where it is more clearly visible.

These two things come together to create what appears at first glance to be one massive bulge.

Look closely also just as the bulge goes out of view, where you can see that it breaks in the middle, proving (to me at least) that it is not one huge, long cock we're seeing that is creating the bulge.

Whoo.. I don't think I've scrutinized a bulge like this ever before. To top it off, I've never been much attracted to Frank Sinatra. Actual evidence of a huge dick sure would've helped to change that, though.:biggrin1: