DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by sexy_beast@Jun 30 2005, 12:40 PM
Shame he's so ugly
[post=325381]Quoted post[/post]​
Not to mention that he was, from my understanding of some of his lyrics plus interviews, very homophobic. No sir, I don't think he liked queers at all.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, the skin-tight pants he has on show clearly his merchandise. BTW, who is the dude to his right showing his big package? I wonder if genital is considered before being accepted as a member of the band, lol.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Jun 30 2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah, the skin-tight pants he has on show clearly his merchandise. BTW, who is the dude to his right showing his big package? I wonder if genital is considered before being accepted as a member of the band, lol.
[post=325426]Quoted post[/post]​

i did some digging and it would seem that the guy you're referring to is the organist for the Mothers Of Invention; Andre Lewis.

it further enhances my feeling that guys with big dicks instinctively gravitate towards one another :p

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hippyscum@Jun 30 2005, 09:52 PM
i did some digging and it would seem that the guy you're referring to is the organist for the Mothers Of Invention; Andre Lewis.

it further enhances my feeling that guys with big dicks instinctively gravitate towards one another :p
[post=325480]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks for all your digging, hippyscum. Wonder who can come up with a picture of him that might even show more bulge. I think your inclination that big dicked guys gravitate towards one another is proved by LPSG membership. Generally we like those who understand us and hung guys are a breed of their own.

chimes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by icemancommeth@Jun 30 2005, 05:36 PM
Wasn't Warren Cuccurullo in Frank Zappa's band, There's a thread somewhere in here about him. I guess big dicks and musical talent do go together.
[post=325503]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, he was in the band too. They talk about him in a version of "catholic girls".

P.S ZAPPA is my lord and saviour, thank you very much.

Pappy

Media
That might be true sorcerer, but back when that picture was taken the style was to wear the crotch of you pants at your crotch and not at your knees like guys do now a days.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media

Yeah, he was in the band too. They talk about him in a version of "catholic girls".

P.S ZAPPA is my lord and saviour, thank you very much.
[post=331604]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

yah, i do believe it's after the line "they're learning to blow all the catholic boys" followed by a muffled "warren cuccorullo"

D_Tilly_De_Toilet

Experimental Member
Media

Nope, the order from left to right is: Patrick O'Hearn, Terry Bozzio (sitting), Frank, Eddie Jobson. Not that anyone cares since the last post on this thread was from four years ago, but some things just need correcting.