Frankenstein

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just saw Frankenstein at London's National Theatre.
The part of the Monster & Frankenstein are played alternatively by Johnny Lee Miller & Benedict Cumberbatch.

The first ten minutes is of the monster being born, who is totally naked for the whole of the first scene.
Although he is born in dim light, from time to time the lights do flash to full.

He is being born, so he is writhing about on the floor, and learning to walk.
Nothing is left to the imagination.
Cumberbatch (whom I saw as the monster, and is Sherlock Holmes in the new BBC adaptation) has a fairly small cock and tight balls. And although he has a good body, he is fairly sexless.
From where I was sitting in the fourth row, his arse at times was almost in our faces. A few times as he is trying to stand he has his arse to the audience and we were faced with a full on view of his ball sac and cock as he raised his arse in the air. (I would say hanging, but neither were)

My biggest regret is that I didn't get to see Johnny Lee Miller as The Monster, as I'm sure he would have been a lot hotter naked, and I would have been more interested to see what he has hanging between his legs.

Has anyone else seen the production. Has anyone seen Miller as the monster

Reactions: Politeboy

Ninja81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My biggest regret is that I didn't get to see Johnny Lee Miller as The Monster, as I'm sure he would have been a lot hotter naked, and I would have been more interested to see what he has hanging between his legs.
We could always ask Angelina... :wink:

S

superbot

...I hear it's sensational.You've made want to see it,for it's artistic merit OF COURSE!!

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm....I'd heard good reviews on Radcliffe's "artistry." I thought he was supposed to have an impressive wand. (Ok, ok, I know it was a bad joke.)

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw both versions (the role of the monster and the professor are switched by the leads every performance) - live like you with Benedict CUMBERPATCH as the monster - yes, small and uncut and then went to see the filmed HD version in the cinema with Jonny Lee MILLER as the monster but was surprised to see that for the filmed version(s) the monster is clad in a cloth loincloth. Sigh.

I preferred Miller's turn as the monster but regardless both actors were absolutely amazing in one of the best live adaptations I've ever witnessed. Frankly I was glad this hasn't been discussed (as Daniel RADCLIFF was ad nauseam with every perv whipping out their damn mobile to snap his cock and the moronic debate that ensued 'was it cut, uncut or partially cut?'...) To save f'n Matt COHEN from asking his endlessly repetitive enquiry; as both are English borne it is safe to assume that both actors are uncut. Nah nah.

oriental-lad

Experimental Member
Media
I saw Jonny Lee Miller in February and Benedict Cumberbatch in April both at the theatre. It is an excellent production.

I can confirm that BC has a tight, pretty athletic physique and small uncut cock that doesn't really hang much. Probably 2 inches soft if I had to guess. Was in the 6th row.

JLM has a pretty muscular body (hairless, even though he is a pretty hairy guy). His cock is probably average - nothing huge hanging there, but respectable and yes, bigger than BC as there seemed to be a lot more hanging down. Maybe 4 inches soft, maybe more. Was in 13th row, so not such a close view. So, to the OP, sorry, yes, JLM was also sexier!:smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Politeboy

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In a few of Johnny Lee Miller's scenes, in Emma, his flat front beige britches showed a nice bulge. Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock has already aired once state side, the series will be be repeated again. Both were part of the Masterpiece program, on PBS.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Unfortunately for those of you who will see a screening in either a cinema or on TV, there is no nudity.
I think they wear nappies or something.

I also believe the naked female is also covered in the recorded version.

There's censorship for yah!

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately for those of you who will see a screening in either a cinema or on TV, there is no nudity.
I think they wear nappies or something.

I also believe the naked female is also covered in the recorded version.

There's censorship for yah!

The monsterette bares her breasts but she too dons a loincloth downstairs in the HD film(s). I didn't see it as censorship per se as much as gross market capitalism to ensure a wider global screening. I was surprised that Danny BOYLE approved the modification and will try to see if I can find an interview explaining his decision...

Attachments