Frankie Munez "Malcolm in the Middle"

AverageJoe

Experimental Member
Media
From TMZ.com... check out this dangling bulge as Frankie leaves the gym...

TMZ: Video Player

For some reason, I can't link directly to the video, but this link will take you to all the TMZ Vids... scroll down to the one about Frankie and the Gun Show.

BavAuto

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think if you looked up north at his face, he looks like hell. At least in this vid. Yea yea he just came from working out... but his hair looks like shit and hes all pastey. Gross.

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The follow up comments on this thread (as in some other threads) are quite nauseating. Negative criticism is easy to toss out... and it usually says much more about the author, than the subject. It's one of the main reasons I try to ignore the 'peanut gallery'.

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The follow up comments on this thread (as in some other threads) are quite nauseating. Negative criticism is easy to toss out... and it usually says much more about the author, than the subject. It's one of the main reasons I try to ignore the 'peanut gallery'.

Relax, Unwind, Chill .... this is the internet ... that's what people do, they fuck around ... I bet you never had spunk in your face, that's why you're so uptight ... lol ... CHILL!