Franky at NudeMaleDancers / Stockbar in Montreal

I just came across these awesome pics of super hot Franky. He is one of the new young-n-hung male dancers at Stockbar, the best gay strip club in Montreal.

He is French Canadian, 21 years old, 5'10" and 145, curly brown hair, blue eyes, lean build and drop-dead gorgeous.

Check out these pics and follow the link to his promotional vid. Trust me, he has all the goodies and then some. (g)

Dancers Sites - Franky

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

sammyyummy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Side questions:
Anybody who's been at Stockbar? And your experience with the dancers/stock bar?
Read that you can do private lap dances but the "rules" while in there are unclear - what can you and can't do with the dancer during a private session with them? Is it true that the dancers can also do private/out of the premises-in your hotel sessions - what kind of services can be expected?

Just planning a trip to Montreal. Might want to swing by as Ive read a few things about the joint.

Reactions: integritymatters

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't this the straight section?
Yes this is indeed a Straight forum, it seems a lot of Gay members don't understand that. This thread was started in 2009 and nearly 14 years later Gay members are still posting about Gay individuals and even Gay/Bi content on the Straight forums!

As I said before either Gay members can't read or they can read the rules and decide to ignore them anyway, which is disrespectful to the other members who are trying to enjoy the site.

Reactions: integritymatters