Frat Ball Sucker Part 2 of 4

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I gladly swirled my tongue around his cockhead, tasting the already steady stream of precum that must have been working all night. The other guy grabbed his cock by the base and gently and teasingly slapped my face with it. I fuckin love that; getting cockslapped really turns me on, and these guys had discovered this and never missed an opportunity to cockslap my eager face.

The bed I was on had been specially constructed by some frat boy who was good at woodworking. It had two purposes: one was to give me a place to sleep; the other was to have my head off the bed in such a way that I had access to cocks. He had built a kind of head extension board, kind of like the "face pillows" they have on massage tables, except here I always used it face up. This piece was attached to the foot of the bed and it was horizontal and in an oval big enough to allow my head to rest on it with a little extra room.When I needed it, I simply turned my body around from normal sleeping position so my head was at the bed's end. The key part was the hinge at the base of this extension, which attached to the frame. It could be set in five positions: tilted and locked up so my head was above horizontal about 60 degrees; then slightly less bent at 45 degrees; flat like a regular bed; and then the converse of the first position: below the horizontal about 45 degrees followed by 60. This meant that any dude who needed to seriously facefuck me could do so either straddling my chest or standing at the end of the bed and ramming his cock deep in my throat from a position where he could really work it. Most guys seemed to like this last position where they could really use their athletic thigh muscles to jackhammer their cocks into my throat.

At the moment, my head was on that extension and Mike was standing on my right and Rick on my left. Mike had laid his thick cock on my lips and was just sliding his dick back and forth, feeling my wet lips on his shaft and head.

"Aw fuck" he muttered, consumed with the feeling of an eager cocksucker worshipping his penis. Each forward stroke brought his balls into contact with my right cheek, and that was a freaking turnon. Mike had the biggest balls in the entire frat--by far. I know because they were frequently a source of conversation in the group showers: "Hey, Mr. Swinging Fruit! You part coconut tree?" and similar remarks echoed through the open shower almost every day. Mike just grinned. I overheard these because, not infrequently, I was on my knees, servicing one of the guys in the shower, who typically grabbed the back of my head as hot water streamed over him and me, and savagely fucked my mouth.

I had seen Mike's balls--which were at least the size of kiwis if not bigger--many times, but I had done nothing more than feel them bang into my chin as he drove his meat into my throat. Today, though, he had something else in mind. He reached across me and with his extended arm gently pushed Rick aside. He lifted his right leg and placed it on the left side of my head, straddling my chest.

"Got somethin' for you to try today, cocksucker. You're up for anything, right?"

I nodded as best I could; Rick's cock was still slapping me, coating my face with precum.

"Open your mouth, cocksucker," said Mike. "You're gonna take both my balls this morning."

Rick piped up, "No way, man. He'll never be able to get those fuckers in his mouth."

"Gonna make him," replied Mike. I was sure he must have winked at his buds at that moment. "Open up!"