Frat Ball Sucker Part 3 of 4

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
But I wanted to work him up first, so I didn't respond immediately. Instead, I leaned up a little and kissed his ballsac. That sent electric currents through him. "Oh FUUUUCK!" he cried out. "Yeah, buddy... kiss my fucking balls! Kiss those cum tanks, you cocksucker, and if you're good I'll let you swallow my cum."

I kissed lightly, then passionately. Not content with that, I flicked my tongue all over his sac, making circles around it with my tongue, and paying special attention to the back side of his balls and to his taint.

"You goddamn, fucking cocksucker! Fuck yeah! Lick my balls! Fuckin LICK the back of my ballsac! Fuuuuuuuck!"

He threw his head back and bent his knees rhythmically up and down so that his balls came within range every couple of seconds. The cock face slapping continued while Rick stared and occasionally chimed in:
"Fuck, bro" said Rick. "This guy fuckin loves your balls, doesn't he? Don't you, you cocksucker?!" I couldn't exactly answer so I let my actions speak. I leaned up and got some vacuum suction on his left nut and gently slurped it into my mouth. I fuckin get off on working a guy's balls, not just because it makes guys crazy and is a kind of power trip, but also because I love the taste and feel of nuts in my mouth. Always have.

Mike lowered himself by bending his knees and maintaining that position. "Oh fuck yeah, kid. Take my ball in your mouth and work it with your tongue." I swirled my tongue around his testicle, feeling his other ball on my cheek. My mouth was already pretty full with just one ball, but I was determined. I stretched my mouth wider than I ever had and felt part of his unswallowed ball poised on my lips and with extreme vacuum power, I sucked it in alongside its mate. I had both hit cum-filled balls in my mouth! I could barely breathe; they were fucking HUGE. The effect on him was electric. "GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING COCKSUCKER!" he yelled, not caring now who in the house heard him. "Eat my fucking balls, you slut. Take both my balls in your mouth, you fucking hungry cocksucker. Show me how bad you want my jizz. Work up my load! Look at you, cocksucker! Lying there with the biggest balls in the frat in your hungry mouth! You like that? Huh? HUH?!"
With that last utterance, he grabbed the back of my head and started doing leg bends to his ballsac was stretched as he stood more upright but then shoved deep in my throat as he bent.

"Oh my fucking GOD," exclaimed Rick. "I can't believe he's got both your balls in his mouth. He's so fuckin EAGER!"

Mike looked at him with, I imagine, half-closed eyes shimmering with lust. "Dude, you have to try this! It's fuckin awesome! Swirling your nuts in a cocksucker's throat. It's unbelievable."

Rick gulped. "Man, I wanna do that when you're done."

I pictured Mike with an evil smile. "Nope," I heard him say, "No sense waiting till I'm done. This guy's so desperate, I bet he could take TWO sets of balls in his mouth." Suddenly, he pulled his sac out of my mouth with a pop and grabbing the base of his cock, slapped my face with it over and over. "Whatcha think, cocksucker? You want FOUR balls in your mouth? Huh? Think you might like that? Four sweaty fratboy balls?"

Even I didn't think I could manage that, but it really wasn't a question, now, was it?

"C'mere," said Mike to Rick. "Get chest to chest with me, bro. And cock to cock. Let's get our balls over this boy's mouth and force 'em in. Fuck, that's makin' me leak."

Rick stepped forward from the head of the extension and lined up as Mike had asked. All I could see was ass and cock, but I could feel all four individual balls on my lips. Rick's nuts, though not the monsters that Mike's were, nonetheless were impressive. I started to think, "I can't do this. They'll kill me with those nuts." But "think" is not exactly an action I took in these situations. I simply automatically opened my mouth even wider.

"That's it, kid. Man, you really want these balls, dontcha?" Mike leered at me and then whispered in a croack to Rick, "C'mon dude. Use your fingers to work those balls in this kid's mouth. You won't believe what he can do."

Overcome with lust, Rick placed his fingers at the top of his sac and worked first one, then a second ball into my mouth. That part wasn't so difficult; I'd take big-balled guys before. But when Mike started working in his first nut, I started to panic. No way could I get FOUR of those fucking tanks in my mouth. Again, my mind went blank, my body responded by practically dislocating my jaw and I gave that little extra that made me so well-liked here in the frat.

"Fuckin A!" yelled Mike. "He's fuckin got a higher gear! Look at him open. Get ... those... fucking... balls... in your mouth, you frat cocksucker! Fuck! He's doin' it!"