Frat Hazing

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hate to be stupid but where is the new member note located?:confused:

I know the link is posted below but just for future reference....

If you go to a person's home page and then click on Statistics you can click on all threads started by that person. That's how I found it.

liteneck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Worst thing would probably have to be eating sardines.

Yes I did the naked thing but that was a breeze in comparison to eating those damned sardines. Lol.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They had the pledges strip naked, then compare cock-sizes. If any guy got a hard-on they had him jack-off in front of the rest. For some it was very humiliating, but for others it was fun. I still have some close friends from that era, but we never mention having seen each other naked or masturbating together.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was one of the Founding Fathers for my frat (almost 15 yrs old). Although hazing did not happen amongst the Founders, it did eventually become part of the ritual of pledging. The biggest thing, I think, was for pledges to shave their heads. They did a lot of other shit too, but that was probably the most harsh. That changed, too, when we re-inacted our founding principles.

We are a pretty "by-the-line" group; the nationals make sure of that, but I am sure some hazing still exist. Hell, the motto was/is: "I had to do.... so, if I had to do it, then you are sure as hell gonna do it!"

BTW, I am still a very active alumni member and have held several national officer positions with my organization.