Frat House Sex Rules for the Week

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I FELT∆ THIGH FRATERNITY
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
Gentlemen,

As you know, membership in the I Felta Thigh Fraternity is a privilege, not a right. Hence, in keeping with long tradition, the Board has outlined this year's SGS: Sexual Gratification Schedule. You will recall that upon signing the Pledge, you agreed to follow all the Fraternity's Regulations.

The first rule, again a long tradition, is to allot two days for "replenishment." That is, two days in which you agree not to have an orgasm, no matter how daunting that prospect may be. This is to allow your bodies to strengthen themselves so that your sexual activity later in the week is intensified.

As you know, the Frat's "boy" Kirk has been highly acclaimed for his ability to satisfy the multiple sexual needs of our members (ha!). Given the expanding membership roster, the Board has seen fit to hire a half dozen 19-year-olds for the forseeable future. These boys have been trained by the same men who trained Kirk, and he has been given oversight to keep their standards up, even as they work to keep OUR standards "up."

Here is the weekly schedule with some specifications:

Morning Wood Mondays: As you will see from the Sunday description, Mondays are designated "rest days". This means that when you wake up with your morning erection, you must keep that erection until at least noon. After that, you may give your penis a rest. However, you are forbidden to ejaculate, no matter how painful.

Testicle Tuesdays: This day is devoted to that part of a man's body he holds dearest: His balls. Kirk and his troupe are allowed to get on their knees and apply their skills to any Frat guy's balls for as long as he desires, provided that he does not cum, again, no matter how challenging. If you want your balls worked over--licked, swallowed, tongued, kissed, etc.--this is the day for you. Just be informed that even if your cock is leaking copious amounts of precum, orgasm is forbidden. This day is meant to ignite your desire to cum so that on Wednesday you reach satisfaction. These activities are carried out in the common room, where Frat Members may splay themselves on couches or stand up, or smother the ballsuckers' faces through a variety of means. (It is worth noting that Kirk himself instituted a new technique in which he lies on a workout bench and two brothers stand chest to chest over him, dangling their testicles on his face. He opens his mouth and takes all four testicle in his mouth and works them for the pleasure of the Brothers.)

Workout Wednesday.
We are a proud "Jock frat," meaning both that we wear traditional athletic supporters ("Fashion jocks" are prohibited) and that our members are true athletes. Hence, this activity takes place in the basement weight room. All members are to wear their jockstraps, and the cocksucker team has been briefed (!) about protocol. Members may choose any weight training device they like, and the team will do whatever they say. A popular activity has been the bench press, where the Frat member is on his back, lifting weights while the cocksucker kneels and worships the jockstrap pouch, soaking it, moaning, licking slurping, sticking the tip of the tongue inside the pouch, swallowed the pouch-covered penis, etc.
This activity is a day-long affair and is the first time in the week that orgasms are allowed. It is our ardent hope that after 48 hours without ejaculation, your cum loads will be extensive and gratifying, both to you and to the cocksucker who swallows them.

Threesome Thursday.
Dedicated to the fine art of three men in sexual congress, Thursdays will be set aside for members and cocksuckers to team up in groups of three. Any permutations are allowed: two cocksuckers on one dude, one cocksucker servicing two members, three equal men performing on each other. It is noteworthy that this is the only time in the week when cocksuckers are considered equal to Frat Brothers. Here again, orgasms are encouraged and expected. There should be cum flying everywhere for many hours.

Fuckface Friday:
Although many brothers like to sit back and have a cocksucker work their cock and balls over for hours, this day of the week is for something more primordial: facefucking. Brothers are not allowed to sit back on the couch for a cocksucker to work on them for more than 10 minutes. After that, they are to increase their aggression exponentially: standing up, holding the cocksucker's head by the chin and back, shoving their penises deep into the oral cavity, pounding the eager cocksuckers' throats with increasing savagery, yelling abuse at the cocksuckers, slamming their dicks balls deep over and over until they lose control and jizz all the way into the cocksucker's throat as they hold the head balls deep and feel their pulsating shafts delivering sperm, coating the throat for the next Frat Brother facefucker. The Board has confirmed by direct experience that these 19-yr-olds are eager and well trained; they want as much cum shot down their throat as possible.

Spitroast Saturday:
This day was initially set apart for guys whose dates on a Saturday night would not put out, leaving our Frat Brothers with a bad case of Blue Balls. It has now evolved to include every Brother. The emphasis here is that no hole should be unfilled. Brothers can practice their fucking skills when their "boy" is on his knees with his ass aching for cock while on the other end, his mouth is open, begging to be throat fucked by a the assfucker's buddy. The two of them work in tandem for as long as is pleasurable before unloading their jizz in both holes and then passing the boy on to the next pair of Brothers. Research, as well as experience, has shown that if the Brothers can coordinate themselves properly, they achieve a highly intensified orgasm followed by a feeling of deep emotional connection with their Frat Bro.

Circle Jerk Sunday:

As the last days of the week intensified, this Sunday is a modified day of "rest." The sexual activity promoted is a traditional, old-fashioned circle jerk in which brothers sit on the common room couches in various states of undress and play with their own cocks and balls. That is how it starts, but after 2:00 pm members are allowed to reach over and stroke each other's cocks, cup their balls, run hands over their chests, etc until they have worked their brother up to a gut-wrenching cum release.
The "team" is not hired for this day, but some of them may volunteer to perform hand jobs on interested members. As should be clear, there is no oral or anal activity permitted this day. It's meant to be low-key in order to enter into the 2-day orgasm-abstinence section of the week.

We hope you will enjoy this schedule.

Sincerely,

Michael T. Thomas,
Fraternity President

MKey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol the title got me intrigued while scrolling through "Ask a Straight Man" section and this appearing as a similar thread. Ngl, got me bricked up, every respectable house should have at least one such gay boy to perform service to the Brothers. From experience I can say it reality frat life rarely has this level of being organized xD

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol the title got me intrigued while scrolling through "Ask a Straight Man" section and this appearing as a similar thread. Ngl, got me bricked up, every respectable house should have at least one such gay boy to perform service to the Brothers. From experience I can say it reality frat life rarely has this level of being organized xD
This showed up in "Ask a straight man"?? Yeah I figured real life could never measure up to what a frat SHOULD be.

Reactions: MKey

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some colleges recently have done all they can to stifle sexual activity among the students, but within the walls of the frat house there should be no unnecessary restrictions. The young men are all of age and are there voluntarily. Furthermore, the above regulations are in a document that they must sign, so they know what is expected. Sex that is shared is healthier than solitary wanking, and a minimum of seven to ten ejaculations per week helps to maintain sexual health.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And yet who jacks off for the "health benefits"?
Some colleges recently have done all they can to stifle sexual activity among the students, but within the walls of the frat house there should be no unnecessary restrictions. The young men are all of age and are there voluntarily. Furthermore, the above regulations are in a document that they must sign, so they know what is expected. Sex that is shared is healthier than solitary wanking, and a minimum of seven to ten ejaculations per week helps to maintain sexual health.

• Haha
Reactions: openfly and MKey

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
D
Does "NGL' mean "Not gonna lie"? I can't keep up with all the acronyms in posts and emails.
Yeah, I realize that in real life, frats don't have these things... BUT THEY SHOULD!!! Did you read my story about the frat house ball sucker?

Reactions: MKey and Psilord905

MKey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I realize that in real life, frats don't have these things... BUT THEY SHOULD!!! Did you read my story about the frat house ball sucker?

For real man... Not sure half a dozen 19yo cocksuckers could keep up with all that work, even if they skipped classes tho. And nah, not yet.

Are the other guys using condoms? Because I’m not

Fuck condoms, man!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For real man... Not sure half a dozen 19yo cocksuckers could keep up with all that work, even if they skipped classes tho. And nah, not yet.

Well, if ya have time, Frat House Ball Sucker is the name. It's in 4 parts here in "Erotic Stories" forum

Fuck condoms, man!

Reactions: MKey

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Fuck condoms, man!
Nobody said they were STUDENTS! They might have been townies who just liked to suck frat cock

Reactions: NotSureButCurious