Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My frat needed to up gpa to stay off social pro. Got one of the profs to give A’s if he could suck your dick. All the pledges were required to earn an A in his class. They didn’t tell us he would get you drunk and fuck your ass if he got the chance. I found out the HARD way.

TheBoss10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did I stumble into the Fiction section or were you guys in a gay Fraternity?

Can you give a general region or idea of the size of your Frats’ size? I would assume most of these things wouldn’t happen because it’s extremely homorotic which is a reputation frats might try to avoid.

bihungtrainerxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did I stumble into the Fiction section or were you guys in a gay Fraternity?

Can you give a general region or idea of the size of your Frats’ size? I would assume most of these things wouldn’t happen because it’s extremely homorotic which is a reputation frats might try to avoid.

My frat was under 100 and down south personally. And any dick measuring was to get the most chicks haha but those of us that liked breaking in a dude every now and then reaped the benefits lol

Caliclayton

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Was in a frat. Very straight but hazing for sure had its moments. Oil wrestling and naked football. The fraternity house also had an open shower with 10 shower heads. Mornings before class there was usually 5-6 guys showering at the same time.

Threesome situations were not common, but not uncommon.

bihungtrainerxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was in a frat. Very straight but hazing for sure had its moments. Oil wrestling and naked football. The fraternity house also had an open shower with 10 shower heads. Mornings before class there was usually 5-6 guys showering at the same time.

Threesome situations were not common, but not uncommon.

We also had an open shower set up in the house and almost always had at least a dude rubbing out morning wood

Caliclayton

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, there was always some morning wood in the shower.

One of the best memories I had was at a party at the house. Downstairs was the party, but went upstairs to find a buddy, walked into a room and saw one girl getting plowed by a guy, while 3 other guys were watching and jerking... just walked in on it... joined.

Was hot

bihungtrainerxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, there was always some morning wood in the shower.

One of the best memories I had was at a party at the house. Downstairs was the party, but went upstairs to find a buddy, walked into a room and saw one girl getting plowed by a guy, while 3 other guys were watching and jerking... just walked in on it... joined.

Was hot

That's hot af man -- tag in on her or jerk and watch?

Chris S.

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This also was very common to my experience as well. I dont think there are any of my brothers that I haven't; seen naked. Lots of hazing that required us naked, sometimes hard. Knowing the size of your brothers could help be good wingman to land chicks for your bros.

3-somes were somewhat common. I heard rumors of some "circle jerk" type activities, but I never had the opportunity to confirm or witness first hand. Best 4 years of my life while in college thats for sure