Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My frat needed to up gpa to stay off social pro. Got one of the profs to give A’s if he could suck your dick. All the pledges were required to earn an A in his class. They didn’t tell us he would get you drunk and fuck your ass if he got the chance. I found out the HARD way.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We also had an open shower set up in the house and almost always had at least a dude rubbing out morning wood
Yep.....my frat measured new brothers to avoid later bragging about size. We all knew each one's boned size right from the get go. As for the morning wood.....same situation: big shower room and often morning wood was being taken care of! lol

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One frat jazzing I will never forget. Pledge master warned us that we were going to be told all the brothers had jacked off in a glass and all the pledges had to drink it until it was all gone. That their sperm swimming in our stomachs would bind our brother hood. He said not to worry it was not really their cum it was a mixture of egg white and pet milk that looked like cum. Just go along and never tell anyone he revealed the secret. Sure enough that week all the pledges were told they had to drink the brothers cum. We felt in the know and did it but after he told us it really was all their cum!

Caliclayton

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, there was always some morning wood in the shower.

One of the best memories I had was at a party at the house. Downstairs was the party, but went upstairs to find a buddy, walked into a room and saw one girl getting plowed by a guy, while 3 other guys were watching and jerking... just walked in on it... joined.

Was hot

bihungtrainerxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was in a frat. Very straight but hazing for sure had its moments. Oil wrestling and naked football. The fraternity house also had an open shower with 10 shower heads. Mornings before class there was usually 5-6 guys showering at the same time.

Threesome situations were not common, but not uncommon.

We also had an open shower set up in the house and almost always had at least a dude rubbing out morning wood

Caliclayton

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Was in a frat. Very straight but hazing for sure had its moments. Oil wrestling and naked football. The fraternity house also had an open shower with 10 shower heads. Mornings before class there was usually 5-6 guys showering at the same time.

Threesome situations were not common, but not uncommon.

Chris S.

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This also was very common to my experience as well. I dont think there are any of my brothers that I haven't; seen naked. Lots of hazing that required us naked, sometimes hard. Knowing the size of your brothers could help be good wingman to land chicks for your bros.

3-somes were somewhat common. I heard rumors of some "circle jerk" type activities, but I never had the opportunity to confirm or witness first hand. Best 4 years of my life while in college thats for sure

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same with me! Had a frat brother watch me get pussy several times

Fucking a chick in front of my roommate was quite common. One time he watched me eat out her pussy. He got really hot and bothered. Later we would talk about everything he saw. Told him one time I was going to get him to come in and help me fuck my girl. Knowing he was watching kind of turned me on a little more. I fucked my way through college. I loved every minute of it. Eating pussy and fucking chicks was pretty much my major in college. With others watching was my minor. I enjoyed it as much as my friends enjoyed it.,

Messyfacial

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Went to a state school and almost every frat had tons of members who were bi/curious or dl. Most of the time, it was always the student body presidents or guys in the school senate who had blank profiles on grindr or had those random glory hole pages (most had a girlfriend at the time too).

I wasn't in a frat myself, but my friends knew I was hung, so I was always invited to frat parties and hazing for sexual stuff with the pledges. Most minor stuff like jerking off together, boners, etc happened when drunk, but hazing is when most stuff would go down

All the time. Was in a frat, swallowed a ton of str8 cum at my gloryhole. They all knew it was me, and I got fucked by a few of them.... I guess sometimes when you're drunk and the party's over, all you want is a nice round wet hole. Miss those days....

srock

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Went to a state school and almost every frat had tons of members who were bi/curious or dl. Most of the time, it was always the student body presidents or guys in the school senate who had blank profiles on grindr or had those random glory hole pages (most had a girlfriend at the time too).

I wasn't in a frat myself, but my friends knew I was hung, so I was always invited to frat parties and hazing for sexual stuff with the pledges. Most minor stuff like jerking off together, boners, etc happened when drunk, but hazing is when most stuff would go down

bihungtrainerxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This thread really popped off damn hahah my frat was a lot like your guys'. We measured and biggest cock got an automatic bid haha that was pretty much anyone who was interested. Then as we got further to initiation the rushes sucked the upper classmen and the cute ones got fucked haha

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love this thread - makes me think of the good old days. Some of my favorites activities as a pledge included naked oil wrestling and naked twister. Like someone else posted, three ways weren't common but not uncommon. One day three guys in a row banged a townie girl rawdog - came in her one after the other. The last guy who got the sloppy thirds is now married, 2 kids, and a school principal! I could probably still identify my pledge brothers by what their cock looks like and still remember when/where they liked to jerk off.

bihungtrainerxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did I stumble into the Fiction section or were you guys in a gay Fraternity?

Can you give a general region or idea of the size of your Frats’ size? I would assume most of these things wouldn’t happen because it’s extremely homorotic which is a reputation frats might try to avoid.

My frat was under 100 and down south personally. And any dick measuring was to get the most chicks haha but those of us that liked breaking in a dude every now and then reaped the benefits lol