Fratmen Vincent

Sev40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my favourite Fratmen models of all time. He disappeared for a while before surfacing on Twitter and IG using his real name (pretty easy to search for, btw) and it totally slipped under my radar when he started a chaturbate account some weeks ago.

He now goes by the name Vincent Hughes on Twitter https://twitter.com/Vin_Hughes

Anyone seen if he has good content?

carmensandiego

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
One of my favourite Fratmen models of all time. He disappeared for a while before surfacing on Twitter and IG using his real name (pretty easy to search for, btw) and it totally slipped under my radar when he started a chaturbate account some weeks ago.

He now goes by the name Vincent Hughes on Twitter https://twitter.com/Vin_Hughes

Anyone seen if he has good content?
what's his chaturbate name??

nukahguy

Loved Member
Media
Vincent was one of my faves. I'd love to see him again.

I miss the old fratpad. A bunch of "nice guys"...at least that is what they always seemed. They knew how to make the money, but hell I don't care. I miss Trent specially, he was sweet and with one of the fattest cock heads I have ever seen.

doc_jmart

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i'm surprised he's back at camming. we have mutual friends from when he was based in California. according to them he was kinda open about his fratpad days (i.e. he said he jerked off on cam for a gay website, he left out the gay sex parts). now his official word is he's started a photography and film business in the Philippines and he also models on the side at times.

I guess this counts as a photography business/ modeling on the side?

Not judging him though, just surprised he's back at it, since he was telling his friends this is all in the past.

I'm also thankful lol. he was my favorite fratman.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He’s great. Apparently he stopped tweeting and camming and also his OF never really took off. Seems like he didn’t put much effort to it either. He’s got just 4 posts and 17 likes. I wish he reprised his OF. He was one of my favorites fratmen along Gage, Payton and Maddox

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh so how did u find out that he had anal with girl, tho there is no video
There was a video on Fratpad where there is a girl that somehow befriended done of the guys, ends up giving Vincent a massage and he gets very aroused. He’s hard basically during the entire massage. Then they decided to go out for lunch.

a few days later, Vincent told he had anal sex with the girl. They had anal because she didn’t want to end up pregnant or something. And he was somewhat explicit telling how they fucked in the shower. How she washed him and how they got it on on the shower floor. But from behind.
That’s how I know. And that’s what I remember

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
btw does anybody have access to
FRATPAD Archive
VINCENT | 4/7/2013 and
VINCENT | 10/20/2012?
cant even rent them from the official web site
Most of the video archives are outdated. Many of them are not available anymore. Some of them are even up for sale and once you bought them, turns out the file doesn’t even exist. Which is a bummer

Reactions: 3403861