Fratpack 2000 posts

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
A quiet voice with some incisive observations.
Congratulations, Fratpack.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:laola: :laola:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:laola:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:notworthy:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks to all who posted above me....it is because there are such special and terrific people as yourselves that make it so much fun and interesting and challenging and just a great place to hang out. I appreciate you all so much.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
camper joe, vince and uncut....more of my favorite people here, who contribute some pretty amazing posts of their own, I thank you for the good wishes.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Congratulations to you, Fratpack! Here's to many more great posts from you in the future!:smile: BTW, I love your current avatar and I miss your old one with that gorgeous guy laying in the rose petals.:biggrin:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations to you, Fratpack! Here's to many more great posts from you in the future!:smile: BTW, I love your current avatar and I miss your old one with that gorgeous guy laying in the rose petals.:biggrin:

Hey agnslz! Thanks for the congrats. Look forward to joining you in future postings as well, I definitely like what you have to say. Glad you like the avatar, I try and find some that reflect various aspects of me or my life. Lucky for you, I keep a file of my old avatars, so who knows.....

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congrats on your 2K Fratpack. Always a pleasure to see you post.

Thanks, Osiris. Posting is easy when there are such well spoken, informed and fun people such as yourself. I notice that you will soon join this illustrious club and I am cheering you on.