Fratpad/Fratmen - Spencer Vids

BigRob69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's my thread. I've uploaded a rar file that's a little over 1GB. Users must have a Megaupload premium account in order to download it. If you don't then you are out of luck. DO NOT pm me saying you can't download the file because it is too big. Only request the file if you have a megaupload premium.

Some time tomorrow I'm going to have smaller files uploaded so that users without a Megaupload premium can get the videos I have.

Please give me some time and I will have the files uploaded again tomorrow.

Also, don't ask right now if I have the infamous Spencer/David anal scene. It is very hard to find and probably won't be online until this season of Real World is over.

Last edited:
D

deleted222961

Thanks bro! I'll wait until you have the smaller files. :)

BigRob69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry guys, I just use megaupload. Don't worry, I'll get the videos up.

Also please be patient if I don't respond to you're PM immediately.

Last edited:

ghostly8383

Experimental Member
Media
good work. :)

would you be able to make a list of the videos that are included in the file? that would be much appreciated.

im going to wait until you have the split thinks though. thanks

BigRob69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno which of you guys spread my file around. Now it's gone again. Really guys? Come on, don't spread it around or MTV will find it and get it deleted. Now I don't know if I will re-up it.

BigRob69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoever got it taken down, you're stupid. You ruined it for everyone else. I should've known someone spread it around. You guys, I can see how many times the file has been downloaded.

I will re-up it again but once it's down again then I most likely won't put it up again. So when it's back up enjoy it while it lasts. I'm sure some dumbass will ruin it again for everyone else.

BigRob69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it will be compressed so it's not so big. There will be several parts that are actually under 100mb. You can combine them all to make the full size.

D_James J Poke

Experimental Member
Media
I am sure MegaBlowJob is going to entice you to buy a premium membership so you can download the 20 or so files this guy is going to post all at once. Thats not the problem, What bothers me is this BigRob69 also paid for a premium account in hopes of getting either $10 for every membership sold through his account or per 100 downloads. Sadly, when poor "BigBob" tries to get the money they say he earned them, he won't be able to. You get screwed - He Gets Screwed and should the copyright owner find out - Boy that will really suck!!! Don't believe me? Ask all the guys who use to post links to vids on this site! OH THATS RIGHT THEY ARE GONE and now being sue for copyright infringement for up to $150,000 per infringement! Be Careful!!!!!

D_James J Poke

Experimental Member
Media
I am sure MegaBlowJob is going to entice you to buy a premium membership so you can download the 20 or so files this guy is going to post all at once. Thats not the problem, What bothers me is this BigRob69 also paid for a premium account in hopes of getting either $10 for every membership sold through his account or per 100 downloads. Sadly, when poor "BigBob" tries to get the money they say he earned them, he won't be able to. You get screwed - He Gets Screwed and should the copyright owner find out - Boy that will really suck!!! Don't believe me? Ask all the guys who use to post links to vids on this site! OH THATS RIGHT THEY ARE GONE and now being sue for copyright infringement for up to $150,000 per infringement! Be Careful!!!!!

Oh! Did I hear you say, "They will never find me because I didn't use my real name." They don't need your name just your IP Address."

If you think Im shitting you, then google search this "Liberty Media Holdings, LLC v John Does 1 - 20. That's just one of several cases now being filed in district courts all over the US. Just giving you a heads up!

BigRob69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who are you talking to? I didn't say what you're saying. I'm not an arrogant ass that would say shit like that. Just trying to give the people what they want. I'll be careful though

D_James J Poke

Experimental Member
Media
Who are you talking to? I didn't say what you're saying. I'm not an arrogant ass that would say shit like that. Just trying to give the people what they want. I'll be careful though

Your intentions are good, however, what they want is not your to give. You didn't spend money to make it, market it, brand it or distribute it? You do not own it just because it is on your computer! FRATMEN owns its and like all of us we DONT like it when people steal from us! The only way to be careful, is to first read about this case (and several others like it) and then decide not to. If that doesn't deter, then use what is called a VPN or a "Seedbox" product. All of you should because these guys mean business and people like you and me are paying them fines for up to $250,000. Protect your identity/IP address - ALL OF YOU! Good Luck!