Fratpad/Fratmen - Spencer Vids

BigRob69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok guys I have the videos uploaded. Send me new PM requests. I deleted all of your PM's from before so just resend them to me and I'll get the links to you. Just be patient if I don't do this right away. No, I don't have the spencer/david anal scene. Some of you keep asking but it's the hardest to find and probably won't be found for a long time.

Also, I know one or some of you are going to spread these links around. All I can do is ask that you don't cuz it will ruin it for everyone else. I'm not going to upload these videos again if I see that the links are being downloaded from more people than the number of people that request them and they get taken down because of some idiot spreading them around.

Last edited:

BigRob69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COuld you PM me too, bigrob?

PS: How's your wife doing? Hope eveything's well though.. =)
My wife is fine thanks. She has some back pain and can't sleep a lot which is to be expected until she gives birth in a few weeks.

Guys, if you want the links then PM me. I can't go chasing after you since I'm not on all the time. I'll get them to you when I can.

BigRob69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No you guys PM me. I said earlier to PM me and let me know you want the links. I'm not going to chase after you.

I also said earlier that if you PM'd me before that I deleted all of your messages. I wanted to start fresh on the PM's.

BigRob69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok there are about 18 of you that have requested the links and I PM'd you. If anyone else wants them, then get them while they're hot!

Oh and again, PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD THESE LINKS. They will get taken down by MTV and you will ruin it for everyone else. It will be long time before I put them back up again if they're taken down. I know how many people have the links now so I will know it's one of you that gets them taken down.

BigRob69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO YOU GUYS MUST PM ME. I WILL NOT CHASE AFTER YOU.

Ok some of you guys obviously don't know what a rar file is. It's not a video file you can play. You need a program called winrar. Download and install that. Then when you are done with that you can right click the rar files you download from me and combine them. Keep in mind that you must have all of my rar files in the same spot when extracting them.