fratpad information

zoeloewarrior

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How is it guys. Well i am a fan of fratpad, the whole idea of 'straight' guys exploring their sexuality. i was hoping to start this thread to gather all the information relating to the guys. what have they done after they left the site, their size when they are erect, what is their sexuality, any real romances, how many duos each of them did, etc. hope somebody knows something. thank you

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i feel the same - very interested to know all that you stated.
i did a google on fratpad once, awhile back and got many sites that show their videos for free, and there is one that fratpad puts out, it's a welcome video, and Spencer opens the door naked, hagin (almost) hard and shows us about the house - have you seen that?

zoeloewarrior

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no i havent. i will have a look around. well shay has done more than his fair share of duos, does anybody know whether he is bi or gay? i honestly thought that he and jayden were an item for a while.

TKOK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i feel the same - very interested to know all that you stated.
i did a google on fratpad once, awhile back and got many sites that show their videos for free, and there is one that fratpad puts out, it's a welcome video, and Spencer opens the door naked, hagin (almost) hard and shows us about the house - have you seen that?

Care to share any of these free sites? :p