Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
um, i'd say,...GAY. I dont care WHAT they are watching. They are practicly on top of eachother, and their faces are 6 inches away from eachother. They just as well should make out too. I guess the Frat is Delta Plowmy Hole-a.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and if all the homo videos under the movie dont tell you that, well.....you should be there with them.

JBisme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:gives:

I have been there done that, not gay, just being young and horny-very close friends can appear to be more than friends to those who want to see more, not understanding or those that have never done anything like that.

If two friends are spanking it together, it happens in all countries and socio-econo groups. I grew up in north metro Atlanta, and it happened there, just uninhibited friends, that is how I enjoyed a mmf threeway at 18!:biggrin1::beerchug:

J. Hughes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I totally agree with J. who gives a fuck? there's no way to tell, and most likely they're close buds. Good response in saying guys will say they're closeted if they just want to see more. You're the one who wrote the endless post about how confusing it was to experiment with your best friend while dating girls. :002:

so cheers. I like it