Freaked Out

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thesaw, Jul 23, 2007.

1. thesaw

thesaw New Member

Hi Guys,

I do not post much but I do have a problem. I have met a woman whose ex husband belongs here. By her accounts he was around nine long by about eight in girth. He physically abused her with his size and hurt her vaginally at whim. He was very controlling she has told me. He did things that really bother me. But, the main issue is this, I do not even come close to him in size. I am five long and slightly less than that in girth. I am just totally freaked out that she has been with a horse cock and now is with me. She says I make her feel really good and make her come multiple times, which I am aware of, yet I can not get over the fact that he had this enormous penis and I am by comparison nothing. I know my fault I asked, but does any one have any input, constructive only please. I just feel so inadequate given what she had before. I just think she will leave me for a larger man about the time I really fall for her.

2. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is what you should keep in mind.
    She'll want to forget about her abusive ex and so should you.Because of that guy she might only associate a larger size with pain now.Personality is at least as important as penis size (even at LPSG!).

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Yep...

I mean, he was abusive! She's much happier with you, I'm sure.

4. Hryblkone

Hryblkone New Member

Shut Up and be happy, okay!

5. lvlgdck

lvlgdck New Member

Don't worry. Clearly she's not a size queen. If she was with a man whose large cock hurt her, then she's not interested in being with another one of those! I've had my cervix pounded by a larger partner - it really hurts. It's in NO WAY PLEASURABLE!

If your cock fits her just right and she orgasms multiple times, then THAT's what you need to take to the bank, my friend!

Never fear. From your own words, you're doing what makes her happy!

6. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like your are pleasing her more than a big dick could and I'm not talking about sexually even though you have that covered too. You need to realize even though she has had a big dick before doesn't mean she wants another. If your are truly pleasing her sexually and mentally there is no way she is going to leave you for some guy with a big dick. You just need to make sure that this insecurity doesn't have an effect on your relationship. Sounds like you are doing great with her and you are worrying over something superficial.

7. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

Well, sounds like he's her ex for a reason. She's with you now, so obviously she prefers what you have to offer.

8. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was with a girl who was telling me about a "big one" she got from time to time but she admitted that she never got orgasm with him but just with me and with another one smaller than me and that's becaues we care about her, it's not all about size man...

9. buffsarahuk

buffsarahuk New Member

Albums:
    He was abusive, you make her happy. You're more of a man than he is.

10. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds as if you could use a little professional care, talking it out because you have concerns about yourself and her and her ex. Perhaps you feel inadequent when you should not, even based on your information.

The ex probably thought he was god's gift to women and was selfish and abusive. Men with no empathy are like that.

11. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    She might equate huge cocks with her abusive ex... so she might want to never see a massive cock ever again... you don't know... just appreciate where you are right now and never stop being a sweetheart!!!!! :smile:

12. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

She tells you that she's happy with you sexually, her ex might have had a big cock but really he was a dickless wonder, having a big cock doesn't make someone a man. Sex is a small part of a relationship, most of us don't have sex non stop so although it's an important part of a relationship it's not everything, outside of sex you make her feel good so even if the sex was slightly worse than it was with her ex the other parts of the relationship more than make up for that BUT she seems to indicate that sex with you is better so all parts of your relationship with her are better than with her ex.

13. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

Draft saved Draft deleted