Freakin' frackin' moderators...@#^$%!!!

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
who are you in reference to ma'am?

details: a guy with an easily bruised ego - created an account similar to another user's name... for example... you are unabear09... if he were pissed off at you - he'd return as Unabear08 and even use your avatar and gallery pics. Then sign in to chat and start a lot of chaos...calling everyone perverts, pedophiles and gay-bashing ranting.

Naughy and Pecker shut it down quick.

I'm just sayin' mods get a lot of criticism for not being consistent, but they were quick with this issue, banned and tossed the guy out of chat - when he refused to leave.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ahh gotcha.....thanks for clearing that up sweetie....fucking idiots....and thanks always pecker and naughty....for keep us safe from assholes (not the good kind that is lol)

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
details: a guy with an easily bruised ego - created an account similar to another user's name... for example... you are unabear09... if he were pissed off at you - he'd return as Unabear08 and even use your avatar and gallery pics. Then sign in to chat and start a lot of chaos...calling everyone perverts, pedophiles and gay-bashing ranting.

Naughy and Pecker shut it down quick.

I'm just sayin' mods get a lot of criticism for not being consistent, but they were quick with this issue, banned and tossed the guy out of chat - when he refused to leave.

kudos, i wasn't even aware that this type of thing was going on. i wonder if there's a marleyisalegal out there in LPSG Land. maybe he's the reason i constantly catch so much flack lo

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
kudos, i wasn't even aware that this type of thing was going on. i wonder if there's a marleyisalegal out there in LPSG Land. maybe he's the reason i constantly catch so much flack lo

If that happens ... you'll see a username like..

MarleyisNOTalegend: damning all of us for being perverts.

which is kind of stating the obvious :biggrin:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If that happens ... you'll see a username like..

MarleyisNOTalegend: damning all of us for being perverts.

which is kind of stating the obvious :biggrin:

i'll be on the lookout. i wonder if i've been deceived by someone pulling one of these stunts, some of the things some people say to me are obnoxious and inconsistent with the other users post. i'm gonna start payin better attention to usernames

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I think df21 was much more amusing than df20 and had you guys not provoked him.. he wouldn't have snapped back.
TK: there was no mention of what nickname was used in my post and you're hijacking a thread and making it about your beef w/ another poster.

Your beef with DF20 has nothing to do with this.

TK, you have a habit of hijacking a thread about what *YOU* would do and start it off by saying people will argue with *YOU* for saying it. Newsflash - you'll get over what you think people are thinking about *YOU* when you realize, they're not.

DF21 calling everyone pedophiles and damning all "faggots to hell" was not amusing - TK - GROW THE FUCK UP.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
TK: there was no mention of what nickname was used in my post and you're hijacking a thread and making it about your beef w/ another poster.

Your beef with DF20 has nothing to do with this.

TK, you have a habit of hijacking a thread about what *YOU* would do and start it off by saying people will argue with *YOU* for saying it. Newsflash - you'll get over what you think people are thinking about *YOU* when you realize, they're not.

DF21 calling everyone pedophiles and damning all "faggots to hell" was not amusing - TK - GROW THE FUCK UP.
Bitch back the fuck up. DF 21 was fine before you people started attacking him, he was having a normal conversation and then when you attacked him for a similar nick name he exploded. I'm not saying his behaviour damning homosexuals to hell was appropriate, but he was doing it to get your goat, even I seen that.

I think your personal beef with me for standing up for Ex is why your being a snappy smart ass bitch, because you sure as fuck don't say this shit to me in chat when all the people who agree with me are in there, you shut up there like nothing exists.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DOGGONE IT!

WHy cant we ever have just one pleasant thread around here that doesnt erupt into a full fledged battle? Ladies, I love you both, but please take it to PMs. We are constantly getting complaints about bad behavior here but no one seems to attempt to edit their own negative comments. Please do so NOW.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How is it that a post thanking the mods for shutting down trolls turns into a screaming match that will likely result in this thank you thread being closed?

The sky is falling. There is a Starbucks across the street from a Starbucks.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
DOGGONE IT!

WHy cant we ever have just one pleasant thread around here that doesnt erupt into a full fledged battle? Ladies, I love you both, but please take it to PMs. We are constantly getting complaints about bad behavior here but no one seems to attempt to edit their own negative comments. Please do so NOW.
I'm over it..
I'll be collecting the evidence.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How is it that a post thanking the mods for shutting down trolls turns into a screaming match that will likely result in this thank you thread being closed?

The sky is falling. There is a Starbucks across the street from a Starbucks.

i thought i was the only one that noticed that. when i worked in a shopping center there was a starbucks right next to the store i worked at, one across the parking lot and another just 2 blocks away