freaking hillarious

flingmeinak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm at the gym this 2 days ago and there's this guy who always hogs machines, gunts like a motherF*cker when lifting and pretty much strutts around like a peacock.

I'm 5'9 210# so no small guy but this dude has an easy 3 inches (height) on me and probably another 20-40 # of muscle. Pretty big dude. Oh and he's balding :) --> me not at all

You know where this is going ... I'm coming out the shower and so is he. He's got a 1inch needle dick and I'm 6+inches soft --- NO MORE ATTITUDE FOR MY LITTLE PAL ANYMORE

Got to love guys that wear their insecurities like a badge of testosterone :)

s

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm at the gym this 2 days ago and there's this guy who always hogs machines, gunts like a motherF*cker when lifting and pretty much strutts around like a peacock.

I'm 5'9 210# so no small guy but
this dude has an easy 3 inches (height) on me and probably another 20-40 # of muscle. Pretty big dude. Oh and he's balding :) --> me not at all

You know where this is going ... I'm coming out the shower and so is he. He's got a 1inch needle dick
and I'm 6+inches soft --- NO MORE ATTITUDE FOR MY LITTLE PAL ANYMORE

s

Follow him to the parking lot. I bet he drives either a Lexus or a Hummer. :wink:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm 5'9 210# so no small guy but this dude has an easy 3 inches (height) on me and probably another 20-40 # of muscle. Pretty big dude. Oh and he's balding :) --> me not at all

You know where this is going ... I'm coming out the shower and so is he. He's got a 1inch needle dick and I'm 6+inches soft --- NO MORE ATTITUDE FOR MY LITTLE PAL ANYMORE

s

Give him a bj,then you'll see what he's packing.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always disliked the drama queens at the gym that had such a big ego that they had to draw so much attention to themselves by dropping weights and grunting loudly that it disrupted everyone in the area. I'm more impressed by the quiet guys that aren't so full of themselves yet push some serious weight.

Even though I know soft size means nothing where it counts (NJQT, I'm thinking of you here!), I think that FlingMeInAK experienced poetic justice in the showers by having a softie that was 6 times the size of needle dick. You can bet needle dick is bothered by it and will grunt even louder next time at the gym.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You know where this is going ... I'm coming out the shower and so is he. He's got a 1inch needle dick

Steroids will do that to you, I guess. Don't worry so much about others, seems to me you have got it going on for yourself :wink:

flingmeinak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW ... lots of stuff I didn't think about.

Roids -- yeah maybe? I didn't think that affected the ole frank as much as it does the beans
Grower -- kinda doubt it ... he's what I've heard described as a microcock
Jealous -- um no ... he was a jackass before and now not so much

I guess I was just making a point about how we assume big big guys are big all over and that clearly isnt the case and that cock size (when it's know) changes how people treat you)

s