Freakonomics

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am just saying they are assholes because they don't pay taxes. What makes them immune or above paying taxes? They have declared themselves too important to pay?

I can find many other reasons to find fault with drug pushers. They make neighborhoods hard to travel in. They raise the crime level. I'd be more focused on this stuff than taxes, dude. Where's your priorities?

I would be fine with legalizing pot. I don't like it, but I don't care if others use it; it would generate a lot of tax revenue. Hell, it would probably fix California.

I've stated time and time again that I don't even do drugs... but understand what the legalization of marijuana would do for our country in the way of revenue.

Well, liberals are so concerned that gov't should be taking money from my wallet and giving it to those in need;

Grrrrrrrr... :mad:
Just like no gay man is interested in finding out what is in your pants, nobody in a poor neighborhood is interested in finding out what's in YOUR wallet. They could careless what you make, where you live and what they can take from you. They want to make their own. Perhaps if affordable & accessible jobs (with training), education and housing were made available to these areas you wouldn't have to be so worried about what's in your pocket? Besides... EVERYONE pays taxes, star. Even Welfare recipients. It doesn't only count on April 15th.

Put your prejudicial ideologies aside for once.

I'm just surprised that there is no outrage when the wealthy drug dealers don't help out the poverty-stricken people in the very neighborhoods in which they make a living.

It's ridiculous statements like these that make me laugh at you.
Really?! You think people in the "ghetto" should go up to drug dealers and insist that they pay taxes? What part of illegal do you not understand, star? How naive are you, star? You got legit corporations now engaging in tax evasion... what on EARTH do you think would happen if a community approached a drug dealer and told them to fill out an 1099 form?

Why are you even viewing drug lords as some kind of financial epicenter to a poor area to begin with?!?

It can be inferred that drug dealers - aside from selling harmful products and avoiding taxes - are also among the most selfish of any business and or human alive.

Bullshit. Now you're being DESPERATE.
Nobody intentionally goes into an illegal profession unless they think it's the only way out. If some can't get a job any other way to make ends meet, some turn to selling drugs since it's a quick and easy way to gat money at that precise moment. Being that you never grew up poor, lived in a poor neighborhood, or seen just how low people would go in order to survive, I wouldn't expect you to know this. But understand, what you see in movies on BET is not the real deal by any means.

[*]Sell harmful products
[*]Kill
[*]Maim
[*]Don't pay taxes
[*]Don't help the poverty-stricken in any way; but do sell their harmful products to them
[*]No benefits (retirement, health, vacation) for any of their employees
[*]According to Freakonomics - the low level employees/soldiers earn less than minimum wage
[*]No employee handbook to resolve disputes/conflicts. They simply murder

You're making this too easy:

1. Pharmaceutical companies sell harmful products, disguised as experimental drugs to cure ailments. Even a prescription Acne drug can kill you.

2. Our Government kills people by going into wars under false pretenses and not providing a solution to Health Care.

3. When our Government had Dick Cheney as VP, they approved torture.

4. EVERYONE pays taxes, star. Watch a bum next time they buy a burger at McDonald's off the Value Menu and see if it rings up as "exempt". :rolleyes:

5. Corporations don't help people in the ghetto either. When was the last time anything besides a Foot Locker or a liquor store opened in the poor areas?

6. The benefit for people selling drugs is that they get to live to see another day. When it's all about survival and people become this desperate, that's all they're worried about.

7. More and more, you make the book sound more freakish and less interesting.

8. Gee... they resort to murder? Funny how I know people who actually sold drugs, got out of the game and are STILL ALIVE? Stereotype much, star? :rolleyes:

Until you can put aside your bigoted, prejudicial attitudes about the poor, you are not remotely qualified of having an honest discussion about their struggles. Your so-called "tax contribution" doesn't make your views anymore relevant either. Don't let your so-called "fiscal conservatism" make you so blind that you lack even the slightest bit of compassion. After a post like that, you should be the last person trying to spread any kind of moral or ethical advice.

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's ridiculous statements like these that make me laugh at you.
Really?! You think people in the "ghetto" should go up to drug dealers and insist that they pay taxes?

No, I think the 'big-pimpin' dealers should buy food for the neighborhood, or put money into a park - do something to give back to the neighborhood where they get rich by selling harmful products. They ride around in their Mercedes, selling drugs to people that are starving to death.

What part of illegal do you not understand, star? How naive are you, star? You got legit corporations now engaging in tax evasion... what on EARTH do you think would happen if a community approached a drug dealer and told them to fill out an 1099 form?

What legit corporations are engaging in tax evasions? Trying to draw a parallel of Procter & Gamble to a drug dealer is a little far-fetched, Vinyl Boy.

Why are you even viewing drug lords as some kind of financial epicenter to a poor area to begin with?!?

Because they are the only ones with $$ in the 'hood. They exploit the impoverished, and get rich from their addictions, etc.

Bullshit. Now you're being DESPERATE.
Nobody intentionally goes into an illegal profession unless they think it's the only way out. If some can't get a job any other way to make ends meet, some turn to selling drugs since it's a quick and easy way to gat money at that precise moment. Being that you never grew up poor, lived in a poor neighborhood, or seen just how low people would go in order to survive, I wouldn't expect you to know this. But understand, what you see in movies on BET is not the real deal by any means.

Once again, here you are defending the drug dealers. There are other ways out:

Get a job
Go to school and actually pay attention
Go to clubs, community organizations to get help
Stop blaming society for everything

Please stop making drug dealers out to be the victim here.

8. Gee... they resort to murder? Funny how I know people who actually sold drugs, got out of the game and are STILL ALIVE? Stereotype much, star? :rolleyes:

Shows how much you [don't] know.

1 in 4 soldiers of crack dealers lose their life.

Until you can put aside your bigoted, prejudicial attitudes about the poor, you are not remotely qualified of having an honest discussion about their struggles. Your so-called "tax contribution" doesn't make your views anymore relevant either. Don't let your so-called "fiscal conservatism" make you so blind that you lack even the slightest bit of compassion. After a post like that, you should be the last person trying to spread any kind of moral or ethical advice.

I am showing compassion for the impoverished and am suggesting that thriving coke/crack dealers should help out the poor in the neighborhoods in which they make a living.

How in the Hell can you say i'm not showing compassion?

Here I am suggesting that somebody should help the poor -- and you are here portraying murderous drug dealers as victims.

WTF?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, I think the 'big-pimpin' dealers should buy food for the neighborhood, or put money into a park - do something to give back to the neighborhood where they get rich by selling harmful products. They ride around in their Mercedes, selling drugs to people that are starving to death.

Drug dealers are not the financial epicenter of "the ghetto", silly. People who do things illegally are NOT going to "give back to the community". How dense are you, star?

What legit corporations are engaging in tax evasions? Trying to draw a parallel of Procter & Gamble to a drug dealer is a little far-fetched, Vinyl Boy.

I have one serious question, star... why do you make it a point to "pretend" to be so naive and stupid? Am I comparing corporations to drug dealers? No... YOU ARE. More than one issue is on the table now, and perhaps you should pay attention to what I'm bringing up as counterpoints?

What legit corporations are engaging in tax evasion? Are you out of your mind? Seriously, why make discrediting you THIS easy:
Corporate Tax Evasion on an Enormous Scale
CorpWatch*:*US: Corporate Profits Take an Offshore Vacation
Corporate Welfare/Subsidies and Corporate Tax Evasion
IRS crackdown brings tax-evasion secrets to light - USATODAY.com

Because they are the only ones with $$ in the 'hood. They exploit the impoverished, and get rich from their addictions, etc.

Bullshit... they get their drugs from a source that don't even live IN the ghetto. Even if they eliminated the "kingpin" in the neighborhood, there are people above them, that you don't ever see, who are pulling the strings. They simply appoint someone else to take the reigns and the business continues. In your terms, that would be similar to a "trickle down" effect. Besides... it's not as if people from your wealthier suburbs don't come into these poor areas for their fixes either.

Once again, here you are defending the drug dealers.

Where in the f*** did I EVER defend drug dealers?
Seriously, this is one of the main reasons why people hate on you on this board. All that I'm doing is explaining why some poor people do what they do in order to survive. I don't endorse people selling drugs. I observe and I report what I see.

There are other ways out:
Get a job
When there are none available in their neighborhood... :rolleyes:

Go to school and actually pay attention
Of course.. pay attention in schools that have sub-par learning materials, are affected by the drug problem themselves, and in many cases not even safe for people to be. :rolleyes:

Go to clubs, community organizations to get help
Even MORE underfunded, under equipped areas in a poor neighborhood, also affected by the drug problem and sometimes not safe for people. :rolleyes:

Stop blaming society for everything

Nobody is blaming anyone, you paranoid, penny pinching victim. But you do have a problem dealing with someone else's reality. You look at other people's situations with a blatantly ignorant eye and mindset, and come up with these ridiculous, rhetorical statements for someone to better themselves. And for what... to save money in your own pocket? Trust me, I know how life is in suburbia as well as the hood.

Please stop making drug dealers out to be the victim here.

Now it gets ugly... because you're accusing me for something I am NOT doing. Seriously, look past your own bullshit and try to understand what I'm really saying. I'm not defending drug dealers. And I'm sick and tired of you suggesting that I am.

Shows how much you [don't] know.
1 in 4 soldiers of crack dealers lose their life.

More people die from drug related incidents than this. So much for your knowledge. Stick to your life in suburbia... you don't know shit about anything else.

I am showing compassion for the impoverished and am suggesting that thriving coke/crack dealers should help out the poor in the neighborhoods in which they make a living.

That's BULLSHIT.
You don't turn to a source of illegal revenue making and beg them to help out their neighborhoods. Perhaps if you weren't trying to preach to me about death statistics regarding drug dealers (as if someone who grew up in the hood wouldn't know that anyhow), you would see just how inanely stupid that is.

How in the Hell can you say i'm not showing compassion?

Gee... let me count the ways? :rolleyes:

Here I am suggesting that somebody should help the poor -- and you are here portraying murderous drug dealers as victims.

It's taking every ounce of my being not to tell you to STFU right now. You do realize that? You misinterpreted my statements (as usual), twisting them to make it look as if I'm trying to defend people doing illegal activity. Then, you lob all of these idiotic rhetorical comments ad-nauseam to try and make the arguments into one based on morals instead of facts. Seriously, do you have a problem understanding context in a statement? How many times will you come up with these unbelievably dumb comments?

At the end of the day, you're the one desperately trying to draw some correlation between drug dealers to corporations. You do this because you blindly support a corporation's right to make money and it doesn't matter who gets harmed in the process. That way, you can also make these asinine assumptions about people in poor areas and how they should be demanding people, who are breaking the law, that they should pay taxes on the money they make on goods that they shouldn't be selling in the first place. That way, you can sit here and act as if you're showing compassion, when all you're doing is further insulting the intelligence of everyone on this board with this logically vacuous drivel.

Seriously, how old are you again?! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where in the f*** did I EVER defend drug dealers?

Here is your quote:

Nobody intentionally goes into an illegal profession unless they think it's the only way out. If some can't get a job any other way to make ends meet, some turn to selling drugs since it's a quick and easy way to gat money at that precise moment

There it appears to me that you are defending/justifying their entrance/involvement in the drug business. It seems odd to me that you are so patient and understanding of a drug dealer/murderer yet you are so outraged about a corporate profit.

Let me ask this: Do you think the country would be better off with - or without - drug dealers? Obviously they bring zero good to society. They serve no purpose other than proliferating the drug epidemic, murder, etc. Not a single benefit to any creature in the world. Just like cockroaches; but cockroaches don't commit murder and promote addiction.

Seriously, this is one of the main reasons why people hate on you on this board.

Some people hate to be corrected and hate to be proven wrong; and you may percieve that as hatred towards me; but generally it is just frustration and damaged pride from other posters when they are served with the truth.

Of course.. pay attention in schools that have sub-par learning materials, are affected by the drug problem themselves, and in many cases not even safe for people to be. :rolleyes:

Even MORE underfunded, under equipped areas in a poor neighborhood, also affected by the drug problem and sometimes not safe for people. :rolleyes:

With you, I always see a lot of reasons why something can't work, but never many reasons why it can.

That's BULLSHIT.
You don't turn to a source of illegal revenue making and beg them to help out their neighborhoods. Perhaps if you weren't trying to preach to me about death statistics regarding drug dealers (as if someone who grew up in the hood wouldn't know that anyhow), you would see just how inanely stupid that is.

If these drug dealers are merely regular people that saw no other option - as you suggest; then it stands to reason that these people would have some compassion for the starving and indigent?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Here is your quote:

Nobody intentionally goes into an illegal profession unless they think it's the only way out. If some can't get a job any other way to make ends meet, some turn to selling drugs since it's a quick and easy way to get money at that precise moment

And somehow, you twisted this into some kind of endorsement? Sorry star, but you ARE a moron. Did I ever said that I "approved" of this? The answer is no. But thanks for putting more words in my mouth.

I'm just telling you what some people may do in order to survive. When it gets to that point, people will do things that many others will find to be unethical.

There it appears to me that you are defending/justifying their entrance/involvement in the drug business. It seems odd to me that you are so patient and understanding of a drug dealer/murderer yet you are so outraged about a corporate profit.

Fuck you. I never said that. You assumed it, and then tried to twist the entire argument to being about me endorsing drug dealers. AND I DON'T EVEN DO DRUGS!!!

Let me ask this: Do you think the country would be better off with - or without - drug dealers? Obviously they bring zero good to society. They serve no purpose other than proliferating the drug epidemic, murder, etc. Not a single benefit to any creature in the world. Just like cockroaches; but cockroaches don't commit murder and promote addiction.

Like... DUH! :rolleyes:

Some people hate to be corrected and hate to be proven wrong; and you may percieve that as hatred towards me; but generally it is just frustration and damaged pride from other posters when they are served with the truth.

Your so-called "truth" has no concept beyond your own backyard. Trust me... I've walked your path. Did you forget that I spent many moments of my life being the only minority in a large crowd of people with your ideologies and skin color since the age of six? Trust me, little boy... YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT THE TRUTH. It's a lot more than what you were taught, or what you were raised to believe.

If these drug dealers are merely regular people that saw no other option - as you suggest; then it stands to reason that these people would have some compassion for the starving and indigent?

The fact that I have to explain this to you in the rawest terms further proves that you're the dumbest motherfucker I ever met...

DRUG DEALERS ARE BREAKING THE LAW, DIPSHIT!!!!
If they paid taxes to help their communities, they would be exposed, arrested and put in prison for many years. You think anyone intentionally breaking the law (for whatever reason) would risk their positions to help their community, knowing the consequences? How fuckin' stupid are you?

You're one step away from a permanent ban. I expect any adult to have some level of coherent level of common sense. The fact that you're willing to ignore, dismiss or totally disregard any level of it proves to me that you're not worthy to debate me on ANY level. Stop the bullshit and debate this like you got some goddamn sense!

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're one step away from a permanent ban.!

Here we go again.

Since I don't share your thoughts about drug dealers you suggest i should be banned.:rolleyes:

Do me a favor and just read the book. It uses statistics to prove a variety of cause/effect relationships, and you will no doubt add some perspective to some of your beliefs. And it's an easy read.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here we go again.

Since I don't share your thoughts about drug dealers you suggest i should be banned.:rolleyes:

No, moron.
I'm not saying you should be banned from the site. But I am very close to putting you on ignore from here on out. Anyone with a brain can figure out that I'm not approving or supporting the lifestyle of a drug dealer, yet you keep on insisting that I am. This is the THIRD TIME you're doing it in this thread. Reducing your rationalizations to something this piteous shows you have nothing worthy to say in response to my counter arguments. It also shows a level of intentional dishonesty that I will not accept from anyone who wants to be taken seriously or is supposed to be an adult.

I'm talking about the actions of the poor. I'm telling you what some people DO when they are poor. Is it wrong for people to resort to drug selling to make ends meet? Everyone knows it is, and as an adult I shouldn't even have to tell you that. Use some common sense!! But when it's an issue of putting food on your plate that night... if it's about making sure you have the rent money so you're not evicted tomorrow... if it's about making sure your light & heating bill is paid so you and your family don't freeze in the dark... some people will do ANYTHING to make sure they live to see another sunrise. That's a cold fact about life that you obviously have a problem with. Don't get mad if I'm telling you how it is and it goes against your Wally Cleaver-like upbringing.

I never sold drugs. I don't even do drugs. Even during my hardest economic times, I never found myself at a point where I actually considered doing ANYTHING illegal to get money, never mind becoming a drug dealer.

Do me a favor and just read the book. It uses statistics to prove a variety of cause/effect relationships, and you will no doubt add some perspective to some of your beliefs. And it's an easy read.

Put down the book and THINK for one second. Suggesting that people in poor communities should turn to people who engage in illegal activity to spend their money to help them is by far one of the stupidest thing I ever heard you say on this board. What do you think this shit is... The Sopranos? If you, as a selfish, greedy, penny pinching neocon, need to stretch things to this severe degree in order for you to maintain your socially sectarian beliefs and your bank account then by all means... ADMIT IT. Be honest with everyone, say that you don't give a fuck about what poor people have to go through and move the fuck on. But don't make this an issue about me, son. You're FAR below me when it comes to moral standards.

Besides, this isn't even about the book anymore. This goes beyond your bigoted viewpoints about liberals too. Right now, this is about you misinterpreting my statements and turning them into flagrant lies. Instead of discussing facts, you're doing nothing but twisting comments to create outlandish claims about me and attack my ethical structure when in reality, it's YOU that has the deplorable scruples. After all this time, is this really the best you can do? You now have to lie, directly to my face, and act as if you're not?!

If so, admit that you don't have the mental capacity to debate myself or anyone with an opposing viewpoint, and I'll go find someone worthy of my time to talk to.

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, moron.
I'm not saying you should be banned from the site. But I am very close to putting you on ignore from here on out. Anyone with a brain can figure out that I'm not approving or supporting the lifestyle of a drug dealer, yet you keep on insisting that I am. This is the THIRD TIME you're doing it in this thread. Reducing your rationalizations to something this piteous shows you have nothing worthy to say in response to my counter arguments. It also shows a level of intentional dishonesty that I will not accept from anyone who wants to be taken seriously or is supposed to be an adult.

I can understand the circumstances that would put somebody into a position such that they turned to drug-dealing in order to get cash. But those aren't really the ones to which I am referring. There is a hierarchy within the distribution system - and the ones at the top, who are earning big $ - those are the ones that I think should do something - which in the end would ultimately help their cause anyway. For example, Frank Lucas was known as a philanthropist within the communities that he conducted business; ultimately it gave him more power and ultimately more money. But he handout out Turkeys on T-giving; Xmas, etc.

It's not important enough to keep debating. I'm just saying...

I'm talking about the actions of the poor. I'm telling you what some people DO when they are poor. Is it wrong for people to resort to drug selling to make ends meet? Everyone knows it is, and as an adult I shouldn't even have to tell you that. Use some common sense!! But when it's an issue of putting food on your plate that night... if it's about making sure you have the rent money so you're not evicted tomorrow... if it's about making sure your light & heating bill is paid so you and your family don't freeze in the dark... some people will do ANYTHING to make sure they live to see another sunrise. That's a cold fact about life that you obviously have a problem with. Don't get mad if I'm telling you how it is and it goes against your Wally Cleaver-like upbringing.

Okay - again, I am not referring to the street level guy making a couple sales. I'm referring to the CEO-types in the distribution chain.

I never sold drugs. I don't even do drugs. Even during my hardest economic times, I never found myself at a point where I actually considered doing ANYTHING illegal to get money, never mind becoming a drug dealer.

I never suggested that you sold drugs.

Put down the book and THINK for one second. Suggesting that people in poor communities should turn to people who engage in illegal activity to spend their money to help them is by far one of the stupidest thing I ever heard you say on this board.

I never said this, Vinyl Boy. I never suggested that the poor approach the dealers for handouts. I said the dealers should give back something to the communities in which they make a living. Now you are twisting/spinning.

Besides, this isn't even about the book anymore. This goes beyond your bigoted viewpoints about liberals too. Right now, this is about you misinterpreting my statements and turning them into flagrant lies. Instead of discussing facts, you're doing nothing but twisting comments to create outlandish claims about me and attack my ethical structure when in reality, it's YOU that has the deplorable scruples. After all this time, is this really the best you can do? You now have to lie, directly to my face, and act as if you're not?!

I don't agree - I have not created a flagrant lie about you. I once stated (incorrectly - and later retracted and apologized) that I thought I remembered you saying you smoked pot. Aside from that, if I have misunderstood something you stated - it was merely that. I did not create a lie about you.

If so, admit that you don't have the mental capacity to debate myself or anyone with an opposing viewpoint.

In your dreams.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can understand the circumstances that would put somebody into a position such that they turned to drug-dealing in order to get cash. But those aren't really the ones to which I am referring. There is a hierarchy within the distribution system - and the ones at the top, who are earning big $ - those are the ones that I think should do something - which in the end would ultimately help their cause anyway. For example, Frank Lucas was known as a philanthropist within the communities that he conducted business; ultimately it gave him more power and ultimately more money. But he handout out Turkeys on T-giving; Xmas, etc.

It's not important enough to keep debating. I'm just saying...

The problem is, because there's a small correlation between the way a drug dealer and a corporation handle their business you assume that both can adhere to the same exact standards given the current state of life in our country. That's simply not the case here. Someone mentioned Al Capone as an example. We all know he was arrested for tax issues in the end. But do you think if he was "paying taxes" all that time that he wouldn't have been sent to prison anyhow?

There's no way the mass majority of people engaging in illegal activity are going to become sacrificial lambs by paying taxes. This is a simple, common sense ideology that any adult should be able to come to. I'm not saying it's right or wrong either. That's just the way it is. Because of this, we should be focused on coming up with REAL solutions to resolve the problem. And I think both of us agree that legalizing marijuana would be a major component to that.

I never suggested that you sold drugs.

But you are suggesting that I defend drug dealers which is entirely false.

I never said this, Vinyl Boy. I never suggested that the poor approach the dealers for handouts. I said the dealers should give back something to the communities in which they make a living.

I know that's what you said, and it's still one of the dumbest thing I ever heard you mutter in a discussion. We all know damn well that a drug dealer is never going to pay taxes on what they make as long as the practice is still illegal. So, for a community to then turn to them to ask for help is also equally inane and stupid. I say this because you appropriate these stances, based on your so-called fiscal conservatism, that paint individuals who need government assistance as being lazy people who "take from your pockets". I mean, damn... even your avatar adheres to that distorted nonsense. You make continued, disingenuous noise about your tax dollars and formulate insanely ignorant statements about people not paying taxes when in many ways we all do. You also spew moralistic, ideological nonsense about how to fix their problems as well. "Work hard... pay attention in school... get a job." Such an insubstantially simplistic way to look at a complex situation. It shows that you honestly don't give a fuck, which is why I can read right through your so-called acts of compassion. What's next... "say your prayers and eat your vitamins?" :rolleyes:

What's the point on using a book for reference if you then throw away everyday logical thought to come up with this moralistic mumbo jumbo?

I don't agree - I have not created a flagrant lie about you.

You said that I endorse and defended drug dealers and you said it multiple times in various different ways. Remember these statements?

Taken from various statements from starinvestor:
• you are defending/justifying their entrance/involvement in the drug business.
• you are defending the drug dealers.
• Please stop making drug dealers out to be the victim here.
• Here I am suggesting that somebody should help the poor -- and you are here portraying murderous drug dealers as victims.

Even after I told you over and over again that I was not, you came back again with yet more of the distorted rhetoric claiming that I was. There's 4 examples of it. So yes, you were lying. And now that you're trying to denying that you lied the first time, you're now LYING AGAIN.

I once stated (incorrectly - and later retracted and apologized) that I thought I remembered you saying you smoked pot. Aside from that, if I have misunderstood something you stated - it was merely that. I did not create a lie about you.

Well at least now you're admitting that you misunderstood. :rolleyes:

In your dreams.

So sayeth the man who constantly misinterprets high school level sentence structure and immediately jumps to failed assumptions about defending drug dealers. Demonstrate to me that you can actually understand the context of a statement, without resorting to petty, pseudo-rhetorical banter, and then perhaps I'll give you a dime of credit. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wish I could generate enormous amounts of text like you guys can. I'd be the best troll ever.

Serious question: How many pages a day would you two estimate you write here?

edit: yes I know that L. Ron Hubbard would still be the best troll ever.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish I could generate enormous amounts of text like you guys can. I'd be the best troll ever.

Serious question: How many pages a day would you two estimate you write here?

edit: yes I know that L. Ron Hubbard would still be the best troll ever.

I guess some trolls still haven't decided whether or not to have a penis or a vagina yet. How's that gender bending trickery working for you, trans? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A standard - or legal-sized page?

Usually we're on the opposite sides of the fence, but when it comes to a misfit like Mr(s) Weighs-A-Ton I'll join you. Is it our fault that people like star and myself get into heated debate, and in many cases type a bunch of words? OMG!!! They can type fast!!! :rolleyes:

Dearest, Ms. Buildingtranny...
Are you admitting that you have internet ADD, or lack the brain capacity to read statements that take (at the most) 5-10 minutes to read? Suggesting that we construct our sentences in the literary prose of Hemingway so that you can follow along?

The troll can't get it. Words bore her. Nobody likes her. Or is it him? Who gives a shit? We need a bigger boat.

The fact that you admitted joining this board with the intention to troll demonstrates your worthlessness to any discussion. Also, neither star or myself (or anyone else for that matter) have any interest in fucking you. Nobody here has any interest in what you have to say. You could die tomorrow and nobody here would even notice. So please, if the fact that a wall of text makes your head spin perhaps you could find another discussion to look at? If you need a suggestion, I heard this page is REALLY GOOD for slow people like yourself.

Now if you'll excuse us, the grown ups would like to talk now. :rolleyes:

Last edited: