FREAKY HUGE COCK BROTHERHOOD

lighthouse: 'Freaky' is a common term in the bodybuilding community for the guys who are grotesquely large. Not Arnold large, but Incredible Hulk large. And there really are guys out there that are that big. I used to be a competitive powerlifter, and most serious gyms have at least one or two of these types.
Muscle hypertrophy like this can only be accomplished with supplemental testosterone, ususally injected. And, they all juice it up. Look at bodybuilders from 20 years ago, and look at the ones you see now on the cover of Muscle & Fitness. Anyone that big who claims to be 'natural' is simply lying.

The best irony is that the testosterone supplementation causes the natural testosterone production to shut down. The testes shrink to the size of raisins.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by lighthouse@Oct 27 2004, 03:57 PM

. . . . The best irony is that the testosterone supplementation causes the natural testosterone production to shut down. The testes shrink to the size of raisins.
[post=261414]Quoted post[/post]​

True, lighthouse, and this heightens the importance of proper drugs being used when going off the cycles of testosterone. Injections of Chorionic Gonadotropin make the testicles 'click in' and begin producing again. The shrinkage is soon replenished and they get their regular size back, at least mine did. I was one of the lucky ones because I know there's a risk connected with druging up the bod.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by 3XL+Oct 26 2004, 07:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(3XL &#064; Oct 26 2004, 07:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-autumnbreeze4321@Oct 25 2004, 02:12 PM
Madam Zora,

I agree, and as Twain said "brevity is the key to wit."  My guess is that thiis supposed group has "brevity" where it counts.

But if you guys need a "house mother"  I&#39;m your girl
[post=261108]Quoted post[/post]​

If Twain said that, he cribbed from Shakespear&#33;

"Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit,
And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes,
I will be brief. Your noble son is mad:
Mad call I it; for, to define true madness,
What is’t but to be nothing else but mad?
But let that go.

Hamlet , Act II Scene II
[post=261264]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ok, ok, It was the "Bard", not Sam. I slept thru Lit class.

A

NelsonMuntz84:
Originally posted by autumnbreeze4321@Oct 27 2004, 07:21 PM

Ok, ok, It was the "Bard", not Sam. I slept thru Lit class.

A
[post=261432]Quoted post[/post]​

You could add Jonathan Swift in this group too as he was the only 17th century writer I&#39;ve read who had a mastubation addiction, (something many in here could empathies with :blink:)... thats another thread though :p

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne@Oct 25 2004, 06:00 AM
I remember encountering an AOL user a while back with a ridiculous, albeit very muscular avatar, and a profile talking about some sort of "brotherhood" of studlyesque type guys. Some errant advertising toting on about a muscular well hung dude who could cover a dinner plate with his load, and how he would feed his load to other dudes and they, in turn, would get all hella virile or some such.

It was unbelieveably weird. Actually, I just LMAOed when I read it.
[post=261091]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh my god, I remember the same guy&#33;&#33;&#33; I was thinking, this guy is totally off the wall -- then I realized that it was really quite a riot to realize that he was totally serious&#33;&#33;

:lol:

suaige: I am kind of the opinion why not, if what makes me think I (theoretically speaking-as I&#39;m not) am the biggest and no one can be bigger, and yeah at that size most would consider it freakish as any freak of nature, meaning totally out of the ordinary.

I say why not, go to. ( not in the Victorian English sense that is- i thought of that after typing with all this skakepeare going on here.)