Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks LPSG wow, those are some really nice comments. Just a heads up no guy has been rude about it, they have been just curious I suppose and suprised that my areolas and nipples are so much larger than what they have experienced in the past.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have big areolas too and i personally hate them. then again i've never had complaints about them either. to me it just looks weird, but they apparently get the men turned on so i guess there's something good that comes ouf of this.

Stacy,
Bottom line, men love all tits. Sure we see some as fantasy tits but the ones we are grabbing are the best tits we've ever seen.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why hide em when they are so sexy and hot
Love puffy and protruding nipples - you are all hot gals!

D_Tamerton Taintpussie

Account Disabled
Media
My mom has nipples like yours, and sadly, it is something I did not inherit from her. Why would you term them "freaky" - they aren't at all. I'm sure the guys that commented were doing so because they are more pronounced in a good way. I think you're lucky...

Tiger

eyeloveuncutcocks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have been told that i have big pointy nipples and i ave never had a complaint so i guess all the guys i have been with liked them

my arreola is normal i think but my actual nipple is very protruding thru my clothing

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have what I consider to be small areola, (a bit larger than a quarter and slightly puffy) but I have very large nipples. Even when not excited they protrude through bras and clothing. :12: When fully engorged they are longer and chubbier than the eraser on a #2 pencil. :redface: No complaints so far but they can be embarassing.

Attachments

Hung Man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
njqt466.....One word....."WOW".....Absolutely beautiful...thank-you for sharing.....God bless you.

Last edited:

penisworship

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate that...in the office...in summer....when the nipples stay erect and you have a staff meeting...or WORSE a BOARD MEETING! grrrr....I have actually bought nursing pads to place in my bra...to cover them...if you are feeling self conscius...try it! they work!

but then again....erect nipples are just part of being a woman...even a professional woman...to each her own!

hehe

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really beginning to like this thread :smile: I love it when the girls start getting competitive. I just can't make up my mind which of you has the biggest nipples. I guess you'll just have to keep sending in your pictures for a while. :rolleyes:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate that...in the office...in summer....when the nipples stay erect and you have a staff meeting...or WORSE a BOARD MEETING! grrrr....I have actually bought nursing pads to place in my bra...to cover them...if you are feeling self conscius...try it! they work!

but then again....erect nipples are just part of being a woman...even a professional woman...to each her own!

hehe

So like if you walked into a board meeting and the chairman was sporting a woodie you'd be fine with it? After all erect penises are just part of being a man..even (especially?) a professional man.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IBM/Lenovo probably designed/modeled their notebook mouse trackpoints after nipples such as those. Then again, the downside is users may try to either suck the trackpoint/keyboard or there might be difficulty in being able to close the lid/screen because of a clearance issue ? I can imagine that as what was going thru the engineers thought process when designing the trackpoint. He probably looked at the keyboard and thought, "what's missing here ?", "I know a plump red nipple in the middle of this keyboard !" He then took the idea to the boardroom and obviously the rest is history, there wasn't an executive that voted against the nipple on the keyboard. Test users spent hours using the nipples and even if it wasn't a touchpad, it was more fun.

Attachments

Last edited: