Fred Dryer

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Part 1: In Spanish:

Do ustedes se acuerdan de la Serie para Televisión titulada: HUNTER??... Pues yo en una ocasión me enteré que el protagonista de ésta Serie de TV (Fred Dryer) era gay y no solo eso sino que también él era presidente de una organización gay en la ciudad de L.A. (yo no sé si esto sea cierto o no lo es). Lo que yo sí recuerdo muy bien es que en los primeros capitulos de la Serie "Rick Hunter" usaba unos pantalones Blue Jeans descoloridos y muy desgastados lo cual hacía que el cilindro del pene de él quedara muy marcado bajo el patalón... Era super-maravilloso verlo a él usando esos pantalones!!!... Yo me excitaba mucho cada vez que Hunter salía en escena usando esos pantalones apretados!!!... Con el pasar del tiempo, y en capitulos posteriores Hunter dejó de usar aquellos pantalones que a mi tanto me gustaban, y él usaba ahora unos pantalones más formales (no blue jeans) eran unos pantalones formales de color oscuro y eran mucho más holgados.

¿Alguno de ustedes sabe cuánto mide el pene de Hunter (flácido y erecto) y también el pene del Dr. Kinsey?

Part 2: In English: (I don't speak English very well, ok? so excuse me!)

Do you remember the TV Serie called: HUNTER??... I in an occasion, I informed myself that the protagonist of this Serie of TV (Fred Dryer) was gay and not only it, but also he was a President of an organization gay in L.A. city (I don't know if it is true or it isn't). What I yes remember very well is that, in the first chapters of the Serie "Rick Hunter" was using Blue Jeans trousers discolored and very spoiled which they were doing that the Cylinder of the Penis him was remaining very marked under Blue Jean... It was super-wonderful see him using these trousers!!! Wow!!... I was getting excited very much whenever Hunter was going out in scene using these tight trousers!!!...

With to happen from the Time, and in posteriors chapters Hunter stopped using those trousers that to me so much liked it, and he was using now a more-formal trousers (not blue jean) they were a formal trousers of dark color and were much more wide.

Do anyone you know how much measure Hunter's penis? (soft and hard).

and Kinsey's penis too??? (soft and hard).

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yoselin,

This is really funny to me because a fairly conservative female friend in college used to watch every episode of Hunter because of the main character, but every time I asked her why she liked him so much, she'd become embarrassed. VERY embarrassed.

I finally understood one evening when I saw him in very tight jeans. I said, "Oh, NOW I see why you like him." She turned VERY red but agreed. :wink:

Thanks for reminding me of this cute moment.

NCbear

Reactions: spennypants

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
NCbear said:
Yoselin,

This is really funny to me because a fairly conservative female friend in college used to watch every episode of Hunter because of the main character, but every time I asked her why she liked him so much, she'd become embarrassed. VERY embarrassed.

I finally understood one evening when I saw him in very tight jeans. I said, "Oh, NOW I see why you like him." She turned VERY red but agreed. :wink:

Thanks for reminding me of this cute moment.

NCbear

Thanks to you for answering to my Post; but still hanging Question is in the air: Is It True or not that Fred Fryer is a well-endowed man? ...... What size is his penis? (Soft and hard) ...... Is True that he was a president of an organization Gay in L.A.? ........... Thanks to person that answering this...................

Ah!, certainly: I was fond of seeing this one TV Series precisely for the tight Blue Jeans of "Hunter".... This was the unique thing that it was motivating to me to see this Serie of TV...

One of the things that to me, more fascinates me is to see a man walking in the street and that he uses Blue Jeans (discolored) and that virile-member is very marked the long cylinder of his..... To see it... Is one of the most pleasant things.

Bye!!.

Yos...

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fred Dryer (played Lt. Rick Hunter on TV) was a former college football player who later played professionally for the New York Giants then the Los Angeles Rams until he retired. Unfortunately, photobucket shots previous posted here have been deleted. His bio says he stands 6'6". Memories of him in "Hunter" in bluejeans, makes me think he has a lot more inches in the cock department than in height.:smile:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a little surprised that some of his former teammates have not revealed anything about his size. Surely they saw him shower, dress, undress, etc.
Not to say that any of them are/were gay, but guys do talk.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
LongNThick said:

Thanks I did! :cool: Man, that guy sure loved showing it off!

Makes miss those days when tight-fitted washed jeans were worn by almost everyone --- wonder if he would perhaps have been chased off the screen in these hay days of neo-evangelical-cons :rolleyes:

joe1

Expert Member
Media
He is a Hottie!! Can't believe the second shot made it to TV. You can actually see the outline of hie head!! Awesome!!

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
LongNThick said:

Hello!!... How are you?... Hey!, I have seen the photos that you have left here for us (Links) and in effect the penis with him is marked in the trousers, BUT... I remind some Hunter's chapters where the cylinder of the penis of him was hung like a pendulum, that is to say, penis pack it seemed to be longer than in the photos that you have placed here. Anyhow let's me say you that: "Thank you very much for these to have put three photos here for delight of all of us that loved to Hunter and his marked pack".

Kisses for you.

Yoselin.-

P.S.: Is he gay? Yes or not?.... Is he president of Gay oganitation?.

LaPinga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Remember this guy, the ex football player who played the detective on 'Hunter'? From what I remember, the guy is pretty hung, or at least showed a big weapon in his pants. There was always at least one good crotch shot in every episode, and I think it was all very well intended.

furluver

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
think you're right LaPinga, the crotch shot was always well intended on Hunter and then again on Lands End. He was always my wet dream. Looked like a big cock.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Crushinonted, those are misidentified pictures. None of them remotely looks like Fred Dryer. I have seen many people post those as true pics but they're not. Fred was a sports celeb before becoming an actor so I doubt, unless it was by accident, he posed for any nude pictures. Yes, he did go commando on "Hunter" and it was probably deliberate but I don't think he is as hung as everyone seems to think.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay