Fred MacMurray had a Cucumber

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
:smile:Hey you guys remember Fred right? I always had gotten the idea from the way he showed a big bulge on the show that he was on of us. But do to the time period, I doubt he appeared in any films nude. Especially with the amount of Disney films he stared in.

I was speaking with some friends of mine in California about nude beaches (what do they go to, where I go to). And somehow Fred came up in the conversation. My friend said he used to go to the nude beach in Santa Rosa County with his parents way back then Early 70's, and he had seen Fred Nude quite a few times. He even remembers seeing Fred get hard there once. But he was a kid at the time, so all he can remember is, and I quote, "Fred had a cucumber sized dick". He knew it was much bigger then his dads. And he had never seen his dads dick firm (hard) before. So when he saw Fred hard, he did not understand at the time what it meant. But the family stopped going around the mid 70's. (according to the web: Apparently Fred got tired of the crowds of gay men that started flocking to the beach and started calling the sheriff on them. This is how Guernville on the Russian river became a gay resort community. When they were thrown off his private beach, they moved inland along the river.
I have searched the web to see what I could find out about Fred and his beach, and so far all I have found out, is that the Nude beach actually was was owned by Fred. Very interesting. Who would have thought. Here is some of what I have found on the web so far: (still have not found photos to share yet)

There's a little town near Santa Rosa named Forestville. I lived nearby in 1970 in a town called Graton. Near Forestville, on the Russian River, was a nude beach called Free Beach owned by Fred McMurray of My Three Sons fame. He allowed the nudity so the cops never hassled us hippies in our pursuit of happiness.

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
Ok, I thought my mom would be shocked when I just called and told her. She said Fred was actually Gay. Is that true?

She lived in Marin, CA in the 60's.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, I thought my mom would be shocked when I just called and told her. She said Fred was actually Gay. Is that true?

She lived in Marin, CA in the 60's.
Gay? Well, it's remotely possible; although, he did a heck of a good hoodwinker on us if it were true. Twice married-first to Lillian Lamont, from 1933 to 1953 and then to June Haver from June of 1954 to his death in 1991. Now there were 2 daughters; however, they were both adopted and the Hollywood of back then often created Image Marriages; since there was little hope of having a career without an appearance of heterosexuality of a man.

As to the beach (commonly known as Waller (Bridge) Beach); I found mention of it in a google search including this: http://www.russianriverresort.com/RRR/OurResort/GayHistory.htm
which included this blibbit:
It began quietly enough. For years, the beach at Waller Bridge had been a popular spot for gay men to swim in the cool waters of the Russian River and to get a good, all-over tan along its secluded banks. By the mid-1970's, though, the crowds had began to grow and the area, down a long road with poor access and parking, became overwhelmed with sun worshippers.
Word of Waller Beach began to spread in the gay community of San Francisco and the crowds continued to grow. By 1976, the area's landowner, actor Fred MacMurray, had had enough of the chaos on his property. Local police started enforcing trespassing, nudity and parking regulations which, of course, only added to the mystic of the area.

Was MacMurray hung huge? Perhaps. I used to imagine it as being long; but, not terribly fat. Maybe I was wrong.

(I also have him pegged as uncircumcised-did your friend mention that part?)

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Never heard that he was gay but did hear the rumor that he was hung! Along with Forest Tucker (F Troop) & Ozzie Nelson. (That's why harriet always had a BIG smile on her kisser)

Fred was a good-looking guy, and the rumor of his being a studcock
isn't surprising. Yes, DaddyLucas, Forrest was hung (like a Clydesdale
from many and all stories I've heard - like, 11 inches?)....didn't know about Ozzie Nelson. Hmmm.....anyone got picks of Fred, Forrest, or Ozzie? :tongue2::yumyum:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The rest of the cast of My Three Sons say that they never really got to know him and that he wasn't that friendly. He used to film all of his scenes for the entire year in one short block of time (like 6 weeks or some such thing) and then the rest of the cast had to film all of the scenes without him. That's why he always wears the same sweater in every scene just in case the continuity didn't match. So much for the friendly fatherly image. That middle son was pretty cute. I think he was Chip. From the same era, that Wally cleaver was kind of hunky too.

Novaboy

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Fred MacMurray was always rumored to be gay (and probably was). Forget the "big daddy" roles of his "My Three Sons" and "The Apartment" days...and even his mid-Forties pics such as "Double Indemnity" and "Pushover"...he was SIZZLING in some pics as a young man (one as an American at large in a tropical country living w. another guy and gal in a thatched hut) as early as 1931! Some of these older pics have negatives about to crumble (and seem quite overexposed now...not in the good way, though!), but they also had the advantage of being pre-Hayes Code...and more sexual banter and a few instances of near nudity were "got away with"

semtex91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not being funny, i don't like dwelling on dead people naked. r.i.p. though he was hot, i no longer look at pics of Heath Ledger, because I feel it's disrespectful, but that's just my opinion.

2big4u

Experimental Member
Media
3253108.jpg

hp6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Fred was a good-looking guy, and the rumor of his being a studcock
isn't surprising. Yes, DaddyLucas, Forrest was hung (like a Clydesdale
from many and all stories I've heard - like, 11 inches?)....didn't know about Ozzie Nelson. Hmmm.....anyone got picks of Fred, Forrest, or Ozzie? :tongue2::yumyum:

Forrest made a movie named 79 days in Peking (I think that was the name of the movie) about the boxer rebellion. He was hung like a horse! Could see it move around when he walked. I'm sure all the gay extras must have been fainting from the vapors

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
I never knew there was a Santa Rosa County in California???

Oops your right, it's not Santa Rosa, I meant to say Sonoma. My bad.

Santa Rosa County is here in Florida, not California.

Thanks for all the input guys on Fred and the other actors. I didn't know about the Beavers Dad. I had heard of Ozzie Nelsons equipment, but have never seen an episode of the show. (I think I listend to his grandsons in the 90's "Nelson". They were awful)

I'll keep looking into more on Fred. I saw Double Indemity as a kid and have had a crush on him ever since (although as a kid I didn't do the math on how old Fred would be at the current time). Seen every episode of my three sons (and that guy is right, always looked like he was in the same outfit).

Thanks guys for adding to the thread.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So Fred is gay?? If that is true that is super hot because Fred is SEEEEEXYY!!!!!

I wiash someone would post a nude pic of Fred so I can see his cock!!