LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
forrest tucker was supposedly the biggest and milton berle was up there too. always heard the story that uncle milty challenged him to a showing contest and forrest said okay, but you go first. when uncle milty asked why, mr. tucker replied
"because i only want to pull out how much i need to win"

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
looks like that kids elbow might be touching it. now that's just not right.... but i am jealous.

So am I, ElDorado.....yes, Chip's elbow looks like where I'd
love to have had mine....mmmm....love to have felt handsome Fred's cock and balls against any part of me!

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
:smile:Hey you guys remember Fred right? I always had gotten the idea from the way he showed a big bulge on the show that he was on of us. But do to the time period, I doubt he appeared in any films nude. Especially with the amount of Disney films he stared in.

I was speaking with some friends of mine in California about nude beaches (what do they go to, where I go to). And somehow Fred came up in the conversation. My friend said he used to go to the nude beach in Santa Rosa County with his parents way back then Early 70's, and he had seen Fred Nude quite a few times. He even remembers seeing Fred get hard there once. But he was a kid at the time, so all he can remember is, and I quote, "Fred had a cucumber sized dick". He knew it was much bigger then his dads. And he had never seen his dads dick firm (hard) before. So when he saw Fred hard, he did not understand at the time what it meant. But the family stopped going around the mid 70's. (according to the web: Apparently Fred got tired of the crowds of gay men that started flocking to the beach and started calling the sheriff on them. This is how Guernville on the Russian river became a gay resort community. When they were thrown off his private beach, they moved inland along the river.
I have searched the web to see what I could find out about Fred and his beach, and so far all I have found out, is that the Nude beach actually was was owned by Fred. Very interesting. Who would have thought. Here is some of what I have found on the web so far: (still have not found photos to share yet)

There's a little town near Santa Rosa named Forestville. I lived nearby in 1970 in a town called Graton. Near Forestville, on the Russian River, was a nude beach called Free Beach owned by Fred McMurray of My Three Sons fame. He allowed the nudity so the cops never hassled us hippies in our pursuit of happiness.

It's Sonoma County NOT Santa Rosa County,,,and NO Guerneville did not become a gay resort area because Fred MacMurray shooed them away so they went to Guerneville,,,LOL too funny

AppleSauceGlasses

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
June: "Ward, I think you're being too hard on the Beaver".
laughter-gif.gif