woseF2b.jpg

CgWkJ25.jpg

fpYfgyW.jpg

GroveLad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know why Freddie deleted his IG? I wonder if he's taking a social media break.
No idea. He was directing people to his fitness page until only a couple of days ago. But he’s seems to have love/hate relationship with social media, particularly Instagram. Maybe he’s decided to have a digital dry January.

Reactions: bheido

ensabah2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He added his new year's celebration on his stories last night. He's probably pausing it because he would be throwing away his career if he's off permanently. Can't believe you guys caught it so quickly.

Reactions: bheido

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually grew up in the same town as Freddie did, and I knew about him before he was famous. I watched him at the start of his career. Who knew he'd blow up so much! Anyway here's a pic of him in his early days. He's the 4th one in the photo
Did you have any info on him...straight or gay....big dick or small...anything like that?

GroveLad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you have any info on him...straight or gay....big dick or small...anything like that?
Well if you go by what he’s said on his social media he’s straight. Apparently some of his modelling work made him question his sexuality, but it doesn’t sound like he was ever tempted.

bluelover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He shouldn't have declined Love Island and Big Brother lmao. Take every opportunity in life
That's bad advice. What if a crazed, horny homeless man who goes by Blacktooth Bill said he'd give you all the money in his jizz-encrusted Big Gulp cup if you let him suck you off in the alley behind 7/11? Take every opportunity?