Freddie's 4000th Post

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
This is it. This post is number 4000. I never thought when I joined here in 2004 that I would make it to 4000 posts. And I surely didn't ever suspect I would be a moderator of a Large Penis Support Group forum. Me, the church organist. I like large organs you know. Youth director at a church in the South. If only they knew. Don't tell.:eek:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Congratulations, Freddie! You've offered so many great words and thoughts in your posts, you're truly an incredible part of this group. Here's to many more great posts from you in the future!:smile: And don't worry, we won't tell!:wink::biggrin:

:laola:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie, you give new meaning to "Don't ask- don't tell"!:biggrin1:

You are an educator, friend and gentle spirit to many of us here- you make me remember why I like human beings sometimes. I'm lucky to call you my bro.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Congratulations Freddie!!!

You are a great man. I respect and admire you greatly - your posts have much to say about your character and values. I had no doubt that somehow and in someway you had some form of involvement in the church. I think that somehow your involvement with this site as well as at church has somehow complimented your sense of humanity, compassion and being able to walk the walk. May you continue to be blessed with wisdom and a greater sense of self, that you may continue to post and continue to bless and enlighten all of us.

With that out of the way.....wanna play on my organ? :eek:)

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congratulations on your 4000th Freddie!
You truly are a bright spot on this site and I am grateful that you have healed and are back with us.:notworthy:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
This is it. This post is number 4000. I never thought when I joined here in 2004 that I would make it to 4000 posts. And I surely didn't ever suspect I would be a moderator of a Large Penis Support Group forum. Me, the church organist. I like large organs you know. Youth director at a church in the South. If only they knew. Don't tell.:eek:

Now, here is someone who deserves a thread about his post count. I don't think I can remember every post he has written, but I do know that each was full of wisdom and good humour!

Well Done Freddie.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Congratulations Freddie! It sounds like you have the largest organ on the site,keep your fingers flexible and you'll soon have another thousand posts under your belt. :smile:
:laola: :beerchug:
Actually that honor goes to Prep whose huge organ pic is in his gallery.:cool: It is twice the size of mine and I REALLY want to play with it and soon.:wink:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Truly an awesome achievement, Freddie- and since at one time I lived in the south and went to a southern baptist church, my :tapedshut:. I know the fire and brimstone hollered from the pulpit firsthand.
Congratulations on 4000 awesome offerings! and thanks for the wonderful organ display!
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Truly an awesome achievement, Freddie- and since at one time I lived in the south and went to a southern baptist church, my :tapedshut:. I know the fire and brimstone hollered from the pulpit firsthand.
Congratulations on 4000 awesome offerings! and thanks for the wonderful organ display!
:You_Rock_Emoticon:
That is why I am no longer Southern Baptist. I was raised in that denomination and as an adult switched to the United Methodist Church where such sermons are not heard. Fundamentalism is extremely, extremely rare in Methodist Churches.

Thanks to all who have posted. This site has really helped me grow as a person and learn new insights to life that I would never have seen in this small Southern town.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And now, in honor of Freddie (and in memory of Freddie54, how we miss him!), it's time for a ...

FLESHPILE!!!
:party2: :bukkake2: :banana: :3some: :spankme::lew: :087: :069: :yumyum: