Freddie's 4000th Post

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is it. This post is number 4000. I never thought when I joined here in 2004 that I would make it to 4000 posts. And I surely didn't ever suspect I would be a moderator of a Large Penis Support Group forum. Me, the church organist. I like large organs you know. Youth director at a church in the South. If only they knew. Don't tell.:eek:

Freddie you have certainly aspired to great heights--and i thought it was only befitting that I shared this good news with ya pastor and the youth at your church...Be very Suprised on Sunday lol continue posting dude....

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Freddie you have certainly aspired to great heights--and i thought it was only befitting that I shared this good news with ya pastor and the youth at your church...Be very Suprised on Sunday lol continue posting dude....
Oh I am sure the youth would LOVE it. Of course I would spending the next week banning all the youth.

Can't you see the lesson now. Tonight we are going on line to look at galleries. OK which one is hotter Jeff or Alex? Why do you think so....You want to look at some other pics before voting sure. Whose ass does this belong too? How can you tell? Which dick is longer. Which one is thicker?

Yeah I can see it all now.:biggrin1: Prison offers free room and board you know.:eek:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh I am sure the youth would LOVE it. Of course I would spending the next week banning all the youth.

Can't you see the lesson now. Tonight we are going on line to look at galleries. OK which one is hotter Jeff or Alex? Why do you think so....You want to look at some other pics before voting sure. Whose ass does this belong too? How can you tell? Which dick is longer. Which one is thicker?

Yeah I can see it all now.:biggrin1: Prison offers free room and board you know.:eek:

banning? hmm there is a word that i am familiar with ...lol well you did help me realize a thing or two ..so with that said ..congrats...and hopefully none of the choirboys are members lol