Freddy vs Jason

sammygirly: Anyone else excited about this?

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for it to come out...going to see it next week.

My bets are on Freddy.  

Check out this coolass link.

http://www.freddyvsjason.com/

7x6andchg: I am...sorta excited....

I find it hard to believe Jason is back, actually...Freddy vs. Michael (I mean, after all he's only been in what, 6 movies, 7?) seems more believable to me.

I will probably see it - my money's on Freddy too...he has more "mind-control" tricks up his green-and-red sleeve. BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH.

Paul
7x6&C

awellhungboi: Oh, I'm excited too! I'm glad this is finally going to happen!

But all my money's on ol' hockeymask.

7x6andchg: Monstro - why? Because he has come back from the dead ELEVEN TIMES ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

My favorite is still Friday the 13th Part 3-D......

:eek:

:D

awellhungboi: Hey, dude, if Jason can go into outer space, or whatever the fuck that last one was, he can certainly beat Freddy.

Friday 13th 3-D!   :D   :D  :D

I've seen that on t.v. never in 3D, so it's funny to see all those rakes and axes poking right into the camera lens.  "It's coming right at us!  Duck!"

Maybe the next Charlie's Angels movie should be in 3D.

jackinman: [quote author=Pecker link=board=99;num=1060816533;start=0#5 date=08/13/03 at 17:09:04]The Wheelchair vs. the Walker.

Sounds like a match made in Assisted Care Heaven.[/quote]
:D :D Pecker you always make me laugh.

My money is on Freddy also. Jason doesn't stand a chance, because if Jason tries to sleep, Freddy will still fuck with him.
But if they really wanted to make this movie more scarer, they should've added Mike Tyson to the picture.

sammygirly: Wellll...the premise is that Freddy is losing his power in hell and ressurects Jason to help him kill again...so, Jason might have an edge....cuz do the dead really dream?

gigantikok: Doesn't anyone else kinda think it's gonna be lameo? I mean comeon, the last 8 Jason movies have been horrible... ESPECIALLY JASON X! OMG, that was terrible!!

Either way, it's gonna be Jason. Everyone expects Freddy to win. The underdog always wins. It's a crafted movie script, doesn't matter who has mind control or who is strong or whatever. Lol, you people are talking like these characters are real or something.

awellhungboi: [tongue in cheek]

Okay, I'm going to write probably the most earnest, impassioned post I've ever written here at LPSG, since this is the most important topic EVER!

OMFG WTF!!!!!

Dudes, Jason doesn't have a mind!  He's just a pure killing machine, driven solely by EVIL!!!!!!!!

Freddy don't know what he be messin' with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Actually, I bet they'll have a trick ending.  Michael Myers or Pinhead will come along and kick both their asses.  How else could there be a sequel?

[/tongue in cheek]

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's actually going to end when Stone Cold and Goldberg enter the set to beat Jason's & Freddie's asses.  But the evil ones will escape, ensuring a rematch.

Why else would the WWE have prominently displayed on their site a Freddy vs. Jason link to the movie trailer?

:-/

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it'll have a surprise ending. They'll both get their asses kicked by the most evil resurrected dead dude of all time: Elvis! The movie will end as Elvis rides off into the sunrise, driven in a white Bronco by his dark minion, O.J.

gigantikok: Maybe so many people are expecting it to have a surprise ending... that by not having a surprise ending, it'll surprise audiences!

awellhungboi: So did anyone go see this over the weekend? Any reviews to share?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Jason's always pissed.  He must have the worst case of blue balls in history.

He needs to get laid.

Here is an internet review, aimed at parents:

"It's been a quite a while since ghostly serial killer Freddy Krueger (ROBERT ENGLUND) terrorized the kids and teens on Elm Street. Since he operates and kills through dreams, the powers that be decided to lock away any survivors - including Will (JASON RITTER) and Mark (BRENDAN FLETCHER) - in a psychiatric ward with dream-retarding drugs so that they can't empower the killer by resurrecting memories of his murderous deeds.
That doesn't sit well with Freddy who then decides to dig up fellow serial killer Jason Voorhees (KEN KIRZINGER) in hopes that his new killings will make the locals remember Freddy and thus allow him to return into others' dreams.

With Jason killing again, Freddy starts terrorizing the likes of Will's former girlfriend, Lori (MONICA KEENA), and her friends, Kia (KELLY ROWLAND) and Gibb (KATHERINE ISABELLE), and their acquaintances, including Linderman (CHRISTOPHER GEORGE MARQUETTE) and Freeburg (KYLE LABINE).

Yet, as Deputy Stubbs (LOCHLYN MUNRO) and others try to put a stop to the killings, Freddy soon learns that Jason does not intend to step back into the shadows. All of which leads to a battle of epic proportions between the two serial killers who seemingly can't be killed." Screen It

Pecker

(Make Me Late for Work Today)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just heard an extensive radio report... ! (Like the one on LPSG in February 2001 ;))

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Overall, the synposis of the movie is good, but as to who'll actually walk away from this one the winner? It's a toss up; on the one hand you have Freddy, who's a master of the mind fuck, and can literally get inside your head and then rip you to shreds with his razor clawes. On the other hand, you have 'ol hockey mask face himself, Jason Voorhees who for all practical tents and purposes, has had it all done to him; he's been shot at, stabbed, set ablaze, drowned(which as the legend goes is how he got started!), had chemicals thrown into his face, I didn't see JASON IN SPACE, so I'm assuming they got him with explosive decompression, and just about anything and everything in between. So you're looking at one depraved SOB who couldn't care less about dreams and/or nightmares, and just keeps on going on and on. End result? Stalemate; a neutral party HAS to blow them both back to hell. 8)

Trackers: The whole trailer looks kinda gross if you ask me.