Freddy vs Jason

awellhungboi: Okay, I can deal with a remake of Psycho . . . and okay, a remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I can handle that (I even have a pic of Jessica Biel on my desktop now--rawr!) . . . but there's a remake of Dawn of the Dead coming out! Sacrilege! And they're remaking Suspiria! Nooooo!

And I agree about the remake of Planet of the Apes. Worst. Remake. Ever.

Peter Jackson's next movie is a remake of King Kong. Why? Doesn't anyone in Hollywood have original ideas anymore? Why is everything based on other movies, or old t.v. shows?

What's next, Freddy vs. Jason vs. Charlie's Angels vs. My Three Sons? Well, okay, that might be pretty good . . .

ish789: actually if u have more fun insulting peoples ideas... why even say anything i mean u dont see me gettin pist off and comin on a forum and makin fun of you and yeah i know u are a moderator but still. Id only wanna see it because those were the best back when the good horror movies were around. Me being a movie expert and yes i know it seems odd that ive seen almost 890 movies at 16 but i have and i remember all of em. So yes i know what would be good and what wouldnt

gigantikok: Woah there Tiger.  Someone's defensive. ::)  I was merely expressing my opinion.  Notice how I never insulted you, I just didn't think it was a very good idea and I have the right to say that?  OK?  So don't tell me what's good or not, Mr. (Self Proclaimed) Movie Expert.  Doesn't matter how many movies you've seen, if you have bad taste, you have bad taste.  Judging by how shitty I thought Freddy V.S Jason was, I will make the safe assumption that somehow throwing Leatherface and Mike Meyers into the mix will not improve a damn thing.

awellhungboi: ???

Whoa, obviously I didn't express myself very well.  I had no intention of insulting you or or your opinions in any way whatsoever.  If anything I said came across that way, I apologize.  Peace.

edit: oh, oops, sorry, guess you weren't talking to me . . . :D

sammygirly: How about...Peter vs Paul vs ... Mary.

And I still thought Freddy vs Jason was exactly what I wanted to see out of it. Classic.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of Michael Myers, does anyone here really believe that he really and truly was born inherently evil wthout the influence of anyone or anything? Because as all the great ones I grew up with had something done to them to make them that way; Jason Voorhees was accidently drowned at summer camp; Freddy Krueger was beaten by his step dad, then burned by parents of the children he killed. Leatherface is a toss up, because I never seen the original, (T)hough given the settings, inbreeding may have played a role somewhere!)

gigantikok: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=99;num=1060816533;start=40#46 date=11/03/03 at 13:48:57]Leatherface is a toss up, because I never seen the original, (T)hough given the settings, inbreeding may have played a role somewhere!)[/quote]
Actually, according to the remake (which tried to explain how Leatherface came to be), he was a child with a horrible skin disease that left him without a nose. The children used to pick on him mercilessly, and it drove him over the edge. That's apparently why he wears other people's faces, to cover up his freakish skin condition.