Media
Sexuality
No Response

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frederick (Fred) Weller was born and raised in New Orleans and is 48 years old. Looks good to me!

First noticed him in the movie ‘Stonewall’. Drop dead cute. Lanky, swimmers body with hair.

Has done a lot of stage work There are pictures on another site of his performance in a play (don’t remember the title) in which a group of men spend a lot of time naked. He has a good sized cut dick.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...First noticed him in the movie ‘Stonewall’. Drop dead cute. Lanky, swimmers body with hair.

Yup, me too. The next thing I noticed him in was In the Beginning, in which he played Jacob. Those ancient Hebrew style robes showed off his hairy legs. In fact, I think he's the reason I like guys with hairy legs.

...Has done a lot of stage work There are pictures on another site of his performance in a play (don’t remember the title) in which a group of men spend a lot of time naked. He has a good sized cut dick.

I think you're thinking of the Off-Broadway play, Take Me Out. I found these links on imdb.

http://www.theworldaccordingto.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=7665
http://www.theworldaccordingto.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=7666
http://www.theworldaccordingto.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=7664

hereNnow

Experimental Member
Media
absolutely is this guy hot. I liked these pictures when i saw them somewhere some time ago, but didn't know who the guy was. Now that I've seen him on "In Plain Sight", I'm really glad to see these pics. The guy has an odd look, but still is quite hot...on the show that is....he's just freakin' hot in these pictures.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
He was also in an also TV disaster movie called "Aftershock" I think with Jennifer Garner, Sharon Lawrence, Tom Skeritt where he played a Russian emigre cab driver who helps Jennifer after New York is destroyed by an earthquake. The first time I saw him was in "Stonewall" good movie but I guess people don't notice him in films because he is sort of non descript. He is chameleon like and blends into his characters. I know I've seen him in various things and didn't realize that's who he was until the credits rolled.

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Holy Shit! Thanks for the pix, Meniscus. That chest, those PUBES, those bull-balls... And he can pull-off a mullet!!

I only know him from In Plain Sight, and have to admit he didn't do much for me initially. His subtle charm 'grew' on me. He doesn't look 40something to me. I thought he was much younger. I love his lanky type of build, but never thought his bod would be THAT hot under all those clothes. He finally got my appreciation when I payed attn to what his character was saying. He's a real trivia, know-a-lot-about-a-lot-of-things type, so cute AND smart. That's like finding a unicorn.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, it's about time this thread got some attention.

Holy Shit! Thanks for the pix, Meniscus.

You're very welcome.

That chest, those PUBES, those bull-balls...

I know!

And he can pull-off a mullet!!

Well, now, I'm not quite sure I'd go that far. I think it would be more accurate to say that he convincingly portrays the type of guy who would wear a mullet.

I'm trying to get a video of Take Me Out.... we'll see! ;)

I doubt such a thing exists, but I'd love to be wrong. If you find such a thing, let me know. I'd also like to see Shane McRae, who was also in it, but I don't know whether or not he was part of the original cast.

cutthefx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I doubt such a thing exists, but I'd love to be wrong. If you find such a thing, let me know. I'd also like to see Shane McRae, who was also in it, but I don't know whether or not he was part of the original cast.

No, it does for a fact exist. It was recorded 3/26/03. I'm just trying to 'trade'/obtain it....