free ballin at the gym

ever freeballed at the gym?

• Total voters

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so yesterday i forgot my workout underwear decided to go camando for my work out. i was only lifting so didnt really need the support. I loved the feeling of just wearing my gym short. noticed a few guys peeking at my buldge. I am pretty sure when i was lifting you could see right up my shorts leg... anyone else do this?

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All the time, i think its a man thing. I mean guys look at my bulge all the time and im sure they aren't gay... just curious. We all have one so showing it shouldn't be a problem.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't see many guys free balling at my gym I think because the shorts they wear have built in liners. But I've done it a few times for the same reason as you - just forgot to pack another pair of skivvies. I actually like being free and bouncy while on the machines especially the elliptical machine! :tongue:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done it a few times, always because I forgot an extra pair. Any sort of running had to be avoided... the friction caused erections. So, every time I forgot, those work-outs felt kind of wasted since I skipped most of my cardio.

Mortified13

Sexy Member
Media
Since I have lost over 130 pounds my cock hangs lower now and my balls too. Maybe it is the testerone boosters I am taking too. I don't get erections at the gym but I always have a semi. When I was heavier my cock would go inside my body to keep warm in all the fat padding I guess!!! I have seen other guys freeball and it is amazing at how you can see the heads of their penises and sometimes a peek if they are lifting. My cock tends to get smaller while doing cardio. Nice to see other guys notice sometimes. The women will look but when you look back they put their heads down!!!

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't own underwear, so I'm commando 24/7. It's no big deal at the gym, we are there to work out anyway, so a glance here or there is not a problem, but staring is rude.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So this morning I'm at the gym freeballin as usual. Get on a treadmill. On the treadmill in front of me is a nice little petite chic, she was running on it when I came in.

I've already done burpees, squats and ab cruncher. Jump on the treadmill in the row behind the chic. She finishes up goes to get a paper towel to wipe down her machine.

She's coming back to wipe her machine down and catches my freeballin bulge bouncing around. She wipes down the wrong machine. I laugh too myself that she was so easily distracted. Shame on me.