free ballin at the gym

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by trentnyc08, Jan 19, 2011.

?

ever freeballed at the gym?

1. yes

55.2%
  2. no

35.2%
  3. see other dudes and enjoyed the view

28.8%
  4. see it on other guys and though it was gross

0.8%
  1. trentnyc08

trentnyc08 New Member

Albums:
    so yesterday i forgot my workout underwear decided to go camando for my work out. i was only lifting so didnt really need the support. I loved the feeling of just wearing my gym short. noticed a few guys peeking at my buldge. I am pretty sure when i was lifting you could see right up my shorts leg... anyone else do this?

2. tingting

tingting Member

Albums:
    All the time, i think its a man thing. I mean guys look at my bulge all the time and im sure they aren't gay... just curious. We all have one so showing it shouldn't be a problem.

3. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I don't see many guys free balling at my gym I think because the shorts they wear have built in liners. But I've done it a few times for the same reason as you - just forgot to pack another pair of skivvies. I actually like being free and bouncy while on the machines especially the elliptical machine! :tongue:

4. D_Sawyer Cocque

D_Sawyer Cocque Account Disabled

i have done it.. x2 on the bouncy feeling.. walking around in sweats is fun while freeballing

5. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've done it a few times, always because I forgot an extra pair. Any sort of running had to be avoided... the friction caused erections. So, every time I forgot, those work-outs felt kind of wasted since I skipped most of my cardio.

6. D_Sawyer Cocque

i don't get the erections. maybe ive just gotten used to it. or maybe it gives a feeling of confidence or something. either way its fun.

7. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    The attention is fun alltough 20 men turning their heads is very akward to me.

8. D_Sawyer Cocque

I suppose the larger you are the more of an issue that could be.. im more average so not as much a problem, but i never really did it for attention.. just liked the feeling i suppose.

9. Mortified13

Mortified13 New Member

Since I have lost over 130 pounds my cock hangs lower now and my balls too. Maybe it is the testerone boosters I am taking too. I don't get erections at the gym but I always have a semi. When I was heavier my cock would go inside my body to keep warm in all the fat padding I guess!!! I have seen other guys freeball and it is amazing at how you can see the heads of their penises and sometimes a peek if they are lifting. My cock tends to get smaller while doing cardio. Nice to see other guys notice sometimes. The women will look but when you look back they put their heads down!!!

10. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

I don't own underwear, so I'm commando 24/7. It's no big deal at the gym, we are there to work out anyway, so a glance here or there is not a problem, but staring is rude.

11. D_Shermie Shtoinkle

D_Shermie Shtoinkle New Member

It seems like the most guys go to gay or men only gyms?!
    The gym I go to is a mixed one and I am sure it would not be tolerated to do so.

12. D_Smeg Suckface

D_Smeg Suckface Account Disabled

i get gawked at enough w/ underwear, so it'd be risky.. i'd love to try it though.

Draft saved Draft deleted