Free Ballin' In Shorts?

D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

Experimental Member
Media
I mostly free ball in shorts during the summer or when I've run out of clean underwear. The longest pair covers just the top part of my knees. Basketball and athletic shorts are the best to wear because of the fabric. I've had my share of incidents though, including some pantsing and hazing.

The most embarrassing experience was I when I had to do an English presentation. I had gone up and sat on the teacher's stool while presenting. I hadn't realized it, but the legs of my shorts had ridden up and Ryan Jr. decided to pop out and help me with my presentation. The head and part of the shaft was in clear view of all...

Marvin Gaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dadboned39 said:
Back few years ago when building a deck on house, had come home from a hot day and changed into shorts and went out to continue working on the deck, at some part was working on the post supports and had leaned down to work on one knee, when all of a sudden glanced down and my whole nut sack was hanging out of leg hole, quickly stood up and got things back in order, then looked around to make sure no one was watching. Yes it can happen

I've had the same thing happen to me..

As to whether someone saw or not..Lets just say it was a bit embarrassing..

:redface: ..

-MG

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I freeball all the time - in fact, don't own any underware any longer. I can wear shorts to work in the summer and have yet to notice any problems as I tend to wear jean shorts that are about knee lenght.
I remember once after starting to freeball going back to wearing underware (boxers) when I was going to visit the folks. I ended up with a case a sweaty balls. Gave them up immediately.
Give freeballing a try. You may find what I did, more room for the equipment and if you are pierced, no more getting caught on your fly.

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In highschool P.E. class, we all had to do a timed shuttle-run to pass the class. For those who don't know, the shuttle-run is placing two blackboard erasures on the ground like 15 feet apart, and you have to run from one side to the other, pick up the erasure, run back, put it down, pick up the other erasure, run back, and put it down, and do this whole thing like 3 times in a row, timed.

This guy wore these short-shorts, like high on the thigh. As he was running, his nutsack fell out. The funny thing is that he realized he wasn't allowed to stop b/c this was his final test in order to pass. So, he just kept running until he was done. And he know his nutsack had followen out b/c he was red in the face. The whole P.E. class was standing around him in a circle as he did this shuttle run, and we were like, "dude, your nuts are hanging out."

THICKBILL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I freeball in EVERYTHING....shorts, suits, khakis, jeans, etc....Love the feel of the fabric on my cock. Love the freedom. And love having my VPL noticed by men & women!

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I freeball in everything as long as its warm enough...get cold up here in the winter. Picked up a pair of board shorts from abercrombie or something and cut out the netting. They are the most comfortable shorts I've had

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started freeballing in college and continued since. Now, I don't wear anything underneath shorts or jeans. Occasionally, I will wear a jock for support. I don't like the feeling of my cock and being confined. :biggrin1:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I used to free ball or go nude a lot at home. My low hangers can sometimes pose a problem. Also, I got my meat hurt during a kidney stone surgery. I have to wear support for at least the next 6 to 8 months. :( My bro has small tight and close balls. He'll go without support and has wind up with ball surgery more than once. I wouldn't recommend lifting without support.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah. I freeball all the time, and that includes in shorts. Including gym shorts--of course, you have to be kind of an exhibitionist to do that.

gabe