Free balling running

uknow2255

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any other dudes out there like to run and swing?
I like to wear lose fitting joggers and feel the hit of my cock on my leg as I run.
When I feel horny, it makes me run further.
Any other dudes feel same? Or can it get...complicated...?
Haha, I've tried freeball running a few times but the "hitting my leg" thing you mentioned...only makes me hard. Had to step off into the trees once because it was definitely noticeable.

Pew

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually run commando, but in quite tight shorts. The feeling is similar to have boxer shorts but no trousers. It's cool and comfortable, but be aware of torsion of the testicle. That's why shorts should be as a tight support.

Reactions: effedi7 and Gj816
W

wavejock

I love it on the elliptical at the gym.
I'll wear short shorts & my shaft will start to fall out the leg if I chub up. Then it gets too hard & I have to stop or it'll get obscene!!
I think it is obscene when it falls out lol

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't mind running with my junk free as long as it's not in public and I'm not sprinting. I used to run nude on the trails in the empty woods on the back of a friend's farm. Participating in a loincloth run at a Rainbow Gathering was about as risque as I ever got and even that drew too many looks. In all other places I jock it. I don't run much--swimming and cycling have been my primary cardio for ages--but occasionally I just have to have a run and the impulse cannot be denied.

I love it as well, it gets me all worked up when i can feel it slide back and forth. Hitting my legs, getting it thicker as i go. I make sure i dont think about it too much or it gets hard quick.

jerkoffjono

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It depends on what I'm wearing. If I'm in compression tights then it's alright because it's pretty much like boxer briefs. But if I'm in a pair of loose shorts I can't because my cock head is sensitive and with it rubbing against the fabric I get hard pretty fast

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends on what I'm wearing. If I'm in compression tights then it's alright because it's pretty much like boxer briefs. But if I'm in a pair of loose shorts I can't because my cock head is sensitive and with it rubbing against the fabric I get hard pretty fast
Your head that sensitive?? I have freeballed for as long as I can remember, my head is pretty desensitized to rubbing on shorts.

Reactions: Pew

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always make sure I apply plenty of vaseline to my nether regions and my nipples when I am running ultras or marathons - nothing worse than chaffing after a long race. Sore muscles I can live with and expect, chafed skin anywhere, horrible!

Reactions: AdamFin

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I free all when I run, did in long distance races in the past. I wear loose running shorts and if people notice it is not a problem. The benefit going free is less chafed legs. It is worth the looks. My gate is smooth enough to keep me from flopping around too much. Balls pull up close and are not a problem.

Reactions: Auburn Frat