free balling

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I just entered 'freeball' in the search function and came up with all sorts of threads, including three with 'freeball' or some variation in the title.
It's a good thing, the search function.
BTW, I don't freeball, because I like washing my underwear.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well seeing as how Ive been freeballing as long as I can remember, and my gf hates it lol, Id have to say Levi or Hollister, As Much as I hate hollister theyre comfortable when freeballing.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I freeball in all shorts and pants.... Otherwise I am nude. I can stand underwear any longer - tried them and just sweated so much that I had to get rid of the pair I was wearing.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never wear shorts. I would love to freeball ,but thats out of the question! I need some sort of support. For me if my penis isnt supported it throws my whole balance off:cool:

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear all types of pants..... Jeans....Dress slacks....Shorts...I never wear underwear.....Hate them....and at home I'm always naked....I enjoy the freedom of letting my big cock hang out in my pants for all to see.:cool:

Not big, not small

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a little off-topic, but since I started a thread about this and nobody has responded I'll ask here.
Do any of you guys get self-concious about your bulge when you wear soft fabric short or pants? What about when you get a boner in this kind of clothing, how do you hide it? I mean since you're commando your bulge or boner would show even more (I wear boxerbriefs by the way). When I see guys wearing this I look at their bulge and see their dick just bouncing, totally visible and you can definitely tell when their commando. I'm paranoid about wearing running shorts or pants cuz I'm afraid people will see my bulge or I'll get a boner and won't know what to do with it.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uncut said:
I never wear shorts. I would love to freeball ,but thats out of the question! I need some sort of support. For me if my penis isnt supported it throws my whole balance off:cool:
Not to worry..I'm and angel...I'll be there to catch you.........

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always freeball 100% of the time

I freeball in everything, and I wear jeans, dress slacks, cargo shorts etc etc etc

as for being self concious, no I'm more of a grower than a shower and so I just let it be. I don't get too many unwanted erections, so it's not usually a problem for me

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like several posters here, it does not matter what I am wearing. I don't wear underwear 99% of the time. I love freeballing in jeans!

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I like to freeball in gym shorts around the house, and also like to sometimes fb when I wear my cowboy cut Wrangler jeans when i want to really show off the bulge, but most of the time I need support and need to wear briefs or a jock under my Wranglers.

musicman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As to the question about being self-conscious about bulges, the answer is 'yes' for me. I'm an avid bicyclist, including commuting by bike several days a week. Recently I left later than usual, and arrived at work in my spandex shorts barely in time for a staff meeting, so I didn't have time to change. I'm the only male staff member, and I was a little self-conscious. Mostly I spent the hour sitting down and trying to be clever with my bicycle jacket in front of me. The ladies all know I'm gay, but I was still self-conscious about the bulge.

Bosco888

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually in summer I freeball or when the mood takes me the rest of the time.
I nearly always do it with jeans!
In the gym I sometimes use a jock-strap under my shorts on the thread mill, as the shorts have no support!
But without if I'm only doing weights

gm3800v6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
prefer some gym shorts or another soft/thin material..and as far as being self-conscious...No Way! I like going into the store wearing these hoping that the chicks get an eyefull of VPL or VPH..makes me wonder what goes thru their minds sometimes....