Free Booze!

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Now that I've got your attention. :redface:

Hello, first allow me to start by saying that the forum name is funny, love it. Been lurking for a couple of days and reading you all. Some good stuff, been learning a lot, nice community. I've debating whether or not I should join, finally, obviously, decided to tonight.

Why am I here? Well, I was doing a Google search trying to find info on the topic of well endowed men. Never really thought about it much, that is until I started dating a guy with a quite big cock. Nearly twice as big as any I've come across in person. Actually I'm not that experienced in sex in general, only had 2 other boyfriends before this one, a couple of one-night-stands (that were unremarkable). My search began because I needed to know a few things in the way of pleasing my current boyfriend. To be honest I don't think I'm doing a good job of it. Although he doesn't complain I feel I could do more. As in any relationship you want to please your partner in the best ways possible so I thought I'd give this site a shot and try and understand and learn a few things.

Little about me ... I'm currently in my sophomore year at an east coast college (where I met my current boyfriend) studying business. I grew up in Arizona, just outside of Scottsdale. I like hitting the beach during the summer and skiing/snowboarding during the winter. Although it's been a miserable year for it (no snow) here in the northeast. Not much of a drinker but I do like a bit of the jane. I consider myself fit and go to the gym 4-5 times a week. Mostly I like hanging out with friends and having a laugh, tis how I hooked up with my guy, he's hysterical, seriously. Speaking of, we've been seeing each other for about 3 months and all is good. Apart from being funny he's incredibly sweet and considerate. I've been tempted to tell a couple close friends about his large penis but I want him all to myself. Don't trust the bitches. :biggrin1: As it stands he's not the most handsome guy in the room, does have a rockin' hot bod, and our little (big) secret I like to keep between the two of us (pun intended). That is ultimately why I'm here. I feel it's easier to express myself and ask certain question with a group of strangers than reveal to friends some of my concerns and questions.

Anyway, the site looks great. Some of you seem to be very cool and honest. That's all I'm really looking for. That and I hope to make a few friends.

See you on the site. :wink:

Reactions: LargeInLife

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome! That's one of the finest intros I have read, you will fit in here just fine! Feel free to use the other forums if you ever need any help/advice.

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi and welcome, theres good advice here might have to search though

D

deleted507181

From a fellow Arizonan - welcome, and keep posting!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
well if your friends would try to steal him just cus he has a big dick you should not talk to those girls they are bad for you believe me
however I hve a large penis and would be glad to let you practice on me
you know, to help you out
not for selfish reasons of course