Free Chocolate Fridays!!!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, you heard me correctly, free chocolate every Friday. It is too late for this week, but try this next Friday. What a great marketing gimmick! :smile:

What is Real Chocolate Relief?

Times are tough and we at Mars want to help. How, you ask? Every Friday through September, Mars will give away FREE* real chocolate to 250,000 people. That means you can enjoy your favorite Mars candy brands—M&M'S®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, 3 MUSKETEERS®, MILKY WAY® and DOVE®— for free*!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am under instructions to discourage two women at work from eating chocolate. I will not pass on this information.[/QUOTE] :eek: You are mean and cruel! :mad: Unless they are diabetic or allergic to chocolate, I think your work life will be much more pleasant if you tell them about this. :cool:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One thing is for sure women love chocolate. That's why millions of men send them chocolate on Valentine's Day. Many interesting books on women and chocolate.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am under instructions to discourage two women at work from eating chocolate. I will not pass on this information.[/QUOTE] :eek: You are mean and cruel! :mad: Unless they are diabetic or allergic to chocolate, I think your work life will be much more pleasant if you tell them about this. :cool:

I am following the request, and will get grief about guilt from them if I do not.