Free Classic Beginner PE Routine

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
You know how there is an extremely helpful sticky thread of PE exercises, followed by a sticky video thread? I think it would be cool if there was also the same kind of threads but for pumping. I have considered pumping, but don't really know where to begin, and would find a couple sticky threads like that very helpful, especially since it comes with more risks than PE exercises.

Just a thought

Last edited:

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
And a suggestion, can any expert on this subject take the time to do this besides aNMPumpcoach, because he never makes sense in any of his posts!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A pumping sticky would be a great idea-

My knowledge/experience of pumping is a bit limited, so I'll open the floor to those that have plenty of experience and success to help guide us :)

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks Al! It doesn't look like anyone else is interested in this though? It's strange because people are constantly starting threads about pumping help.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks Al! It doesn't look like anyone else is interested in this though? It's strange because people are constantly starting threads about pumping help.

I'm interested. And I know what you mean about pumpincoach or however he names himself. His posts are cryptic and I can never understand them.

I've never tried jelqing. It may work, but from what I've read, it is necessary to remain from perhaps 50% to 75% hard while doing them. That may be possible for some guys, but I doubt that I could remain within that range. Pumping doesn't seem to have that requirement.