Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where? :smile:

Right here :smile:

Peyronie's Disease

Peyronie's disease was discovered in the 18th century by a French surgeon of the same name. It is characterized by the formation of a hard, fibrous layer—called plaque—under the skin on one side of the penis.

The fibrosis starts out as inflammation, but can lead to scarring and a severe bend in the penis. The penis may bend sharply when erect.

Sometimes Peyronie's affects both sides of the penis, causing indentation and shortening. The hardening and scarring can lead to painful erections and make intercourse painful and difficult.

The cause of Peyronie's is thought to be injury to the walls of the internal cavity of the penis. This leads to bleeding and sometimes scar tissue formation. The scar tissue is inflexible and tight, and sits in the shaft of the penis as a hard knot, causing the penis to bend.

If the damage occurs when young, the bend may be more severe, since the plaque buildup affects normal growth of the penis.

It is estimated that as many as 1% of men are affected with Peyronie's disease. It is not difficult to detect, and an examination of the area at the base of the curvature will show whether or not a person has Peyronie's or natural curvature of the penis.

Surgery is offered by some institutions as a remedy for the disease. The process is similar to that of fat-addition surgery to extend the penis. Any such incisions are dangerous, and all penile surgery should be very carefully considered before it is decided upon.

Only in very severe cases of Peyronie's disease should such an option be considered.

An incision is made near the offending plaque, and the section of the penis that has scarred is typically removed. This may simply delay the problem, however, for the removal of the tissue may actually lead to more scarring, and the disease may replicate itself in a more severe form after the original deposit has been disposed of.

Penis enlargement techniques can be effective in cases of Peyronie's disease. By increasing the size of the penis naturally, one may be able to even out the sides of the penis, with a natural correction for the side affected by Peyronie's disease.

There are documented cases of men who were able to correct severe curvatures through natural penis enlargement.

While these methods do not actually get rid of the deposits, they can aid in intercourse and take away much of the pain involved with Peyronie's by straightening out the penis significantly.

Note: these exercises can be used for ANY bend in the penis. If your penis bends downwards or upwards, you should use the same principle and bend away from the curve.

Be more cautious when bending up or down significantly, since the bend may cause pain due to manipulation of the urethra. Do not overdo your up- or down-ward bending.

Bending against the curve:

In order to effectively combat Peyronie's you must stimulate the area surrounding the plaque deposit, which is the cause of Peyronie's.

The plaque deposit stunts the tissue growth, and can actually decrease length and curve the penis significantly, regardless of whether the male has passed the pubescent stage.

While it is not possible to remove the deposit itself with techniques other than surgery (which is ONLY to be used in the most severe cases) it is possible to get blood moving freely through the areas surrounding the deposit, and correct some of the curvature.

When bending against the curve, there are a couple of possibilities.

First, as you may have gathered, you must bend against the curve. This means that if your penis curves to the left, you must bend the head to the right, so that the outward bend contains the plaque deposit.

Be careful however, and do not bend far enough to cause yourself pain.

As you bend against the deposit you may feel a tightness in the skin. This is normal, but do not bend past the point of tightness.

You need to be aware of how your penis feels. A good way to gauge this is to put your fingers near the deposit (or your best estimate of where it is) and feel it to make sure you are not aggravating the area.

If you notice any swelling or soreness, do not do the Peyronie's exercises for 1 to 2 days until swelling and soreness disappear.

You are working with a sensitive area, so you must take great amounts of care not to damage yourself any further.

The exercise:

1) Find a private spot wherever you are, work, home, public, it doesn't matter. It is better to do this exercise with lubrication, such as Vaseline, massage oil, hand creme, or some other agent that will prevent you rubbing your skin too severely.

Sit down, trying to keep your back as erect as possible. Gravity will push more blood into your lower abdomen and pelvis, which is never a bad thing in this exercise.

Leaning back is ok as well, the most important thing is that you are comfortable. Take your penis in your hand.

2) Begin to stroke your penis, using only your thumb and forefinger in a ring, pulling the skin slightly but not painfully.

When you move back towards your body lighten the pressure and do not squeeze as hard, but move your hand quickly and begin pressure right at the base of the penis.

You are moving the blood forward as fast as possible to the tip of the penis, and stimulating the ring around the head of the penis, which is the most sensitive part.

This will not feel as good as using your whole hand to stroke yourself, but do not use your whole hand you want to get used to the pressure stimulation, and move the blood more effectively.

3) As you become erect continue to stroke yourself, squeezing harder against the oncoming pressure of the blood.

This should prolong the time it takes to get a full erection, and you will feel the pressure of the blood against the skin of your penis.

Continue to work the blood down into the head, milking the penis.

Once you reach a full erection move your hand back to the base of the penis and hold it there. You are containing the blood in the penis and causing it to stretch very gradually.

4) With your free hand tug gently on your penis, pulling it left, then right, then straight out. Do this three times in succession before switching direction.

The fully erect state is the state in which it is best to stretch your penis because your skin is at its maximum tension for the amount of blood that is in it.

As you stretch the skin will slowly expand, making your penis larger and giving it a larger capacity.

5) Do each direction three times, making a total of 9 stretches in each direction. Wait a few seconds and then release the hand at the base of your penis. You will be able to feel the blood flow pick up again.

At any point in this exercise if your penis starts to hurt or you feel numb in any part of your body release your grip on your penis immediately. You do not want to do any damage, only increase your size.

6) After you have released your grip and the blood begins to flow again continue your earlier stroking with thumb and forefinger, however do not pass over the sensitive head of the penis, and stroke only the shaft.

This is also an exercise in control, since you will have stroked yourself to a full erection and not ejaculated. You want to calm yourself down with this stroke, and not concentrate on sexual images or thoughts.

Eventually you should lose your erection entirely, at which point you should repeat the stretching exercise in Step 4 just one time when you are not erect, stretching to the point of tightness but not actual pain.

7) When you have completed this step you can shake your penis out, loosening the skin again and preventing soreness from the stretching.

8) Stand up slowly, allowing the blood to run back into your legs and lower body. If you feel faint hold on to a wall or some support so as not to fall over and injure yourself.

This entire exercise should have taken no more than 1-2 minutes.

Work the tissue VIDEO

One possible variation on the above exercise is to "work the tissue", or attempt to stimulate the deposit directly, increasing blood flow to the surrounding area.

You do this by bending the penis as in the above Peyronie's exercise, but you also use the index finger of your "base hand" or the hand closest to the base of the penis or the thumb of your other hand to massage the area surrounding the deposit.

When you are bending away from your deposit, use any finger or fingers that will reach to the area of the deposit, and while holding your penis in a gentle bend rub the area of the deposit in a circular motion.

Press down slightly, and increase pressure to the point where you feel the deposit, or feel the tight tissue of the bend. Do not increase pressure past this point, you are merely trying to move blood to the area.
Hold your bend for around 15 seconds, rubbing the deposit the entire time. Drop your penis back down into the start position and rest for 10 seconds. Take your penis in your hand and shake it somewhat, to keep circulation going.

If you begin to lose your erection take this time to stroke yourself back to an erection. You should repeat this process in the non-erect state, as suggested in the exercise.

All in all you should do the same number of sets, but they will all be in the direction against your deposit, or Peyronie's curvature.

This means that you will do 9 stretches all in the direction against your deposit, and 9 more in the flaccid state.

You should begin to notice your curvature dissipate within one to two weeks, if this exercise is done in addition to normal workouts, approximately three to five days per week.

appletree

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi thanks for the post, i just had a couple of questions. By the time I lube up and get into the jelqing my cock gets pretty hard, is this an issue? what effect will it have on the workout? also will these gains show up when you're limp or only when you get hard?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi thanks for the post, i just had a couple of questions. By the time I lube up and get into the jelqing my cock gets pretty hard, is this an issue? what effect will it have on the workout? also will these gains show up when you're limp or only when you get hard?

Your penis can't bee to hard or too soft- it has to be a "semi" for best results. If this is an issue you can try a few things: ejaculating prior to your PE session as this will make you less prone to getting erect, doing your length work first as this will exhaust your penile tissues somewhat, or taking short breaks throughout your jelqing session to allow your penis to return to a semi state.

You should see results in your flaccid measurements first, but erect gains come soon after.

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Big Al,

Ive been following your guide (and experimenting myself) for several months, and when i started i was a 7" and now i am 8" (unfortunatley i havent gained any girth, which is the main reason i wanted to try this :( ), however i am only 19, so perhaps that was from natural growth. even so, the gains have made me very happy :D

one question though, i have noticed that my gains are dropping, is it possible to reach a point where you cant get any more gains? do you know of any more advanced programs that i can try out? perhaps that will push me further. i would love to know of any advanced girth exercises. my realistic goal is 9x6", but ultimately id love to break double digits and hit 10". think i can make this?

also, i got a thrombosed vein from being a little too intense on my squeezes, its not sore just disconcerting. any advice other than keep him warm and be gentler?

one final question:

what were you gains from experience? :)

Thanks for the awsome guide :D

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Big Al,

Ive been following your guide (and experimenting myself) for several months, and when i started i was a 7" and now i am 8" (unfortunatley i havent gained any girth, which is the main reason i wanted to try this :( ), however i am only 19, so perhaps that was from natural growth. even so, the gains have made me very happy :D

That's great to hear :smile:

one question though, i have noticed that my gains are dropping, is it possible to reach a point where you cant get any more gains? do you know of any more advanced programs that i can try out? perhaps that will push me further. i would love to know of any advanced girth exercises. my realistic goal is 9x6", but ultimately id love to break double digits and hit 10". think i can make this?

That means it's time for advanced routines. I would suggest the "squeeze" exercise in particular. Please look through some of the links in my sig file for sources of advanced routines. I can even customize a routine for you if you're interested.

If you're currently at 8", I would say that 10" is possible- it will take some work on your part though.

also, i got a thrombosed vein from being a little too intense on my squeezes, its not sore just disconcerting. any advice other than keep him warm and be gentler?

Besides heat and light massage, rest is really the only remedy for that.

one final question:

what were you gains from experience? :)

Two inches in length and a little over 1 inch in girth in about 12 weeks- that was over 10 years ago and since reaching my goals, I've maintained all of my gains since then.

Thanks for the awsome guide :D

You're very welcome :)

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow thanks for the rapid repsonse Big Al :D

That means it's time for advanced routines. I would suggest the "squeeze" exercise in particular. Please look through some of the links in my sig file for sources of advanced routines. I can even customize a routine for you if you're interested.

ive looked around for more advanced programs but none have terribly good explantions, or you have to pay an arm and a leg for them. if you would customise a routine for me i would be eternally grateful to you :D:D

i have been doing some squeeze excercises, a DLD 110 and horse 440, they seem to do something but im not sure how regularly i should do them and with what other excersises they should be performed.

Two inches in length and a little over 1 inch in girth in about 12 weeks- that was over 10 years ago and since reaching my goals, I've maintained all of my gains since then.

impressive gains! nice to hear youve managed to maintain them too :) i hope i can get the same gains :)

thanks again!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow thanks for the rapid repsonse Big Al :D

ive looked around for more advanced programs but none have terribly good explantions, or you have to pay an arm and a leg for them. if you would customise a routine for me i would be eternally grateful to you :D:D

i have been doing some squeeze excercises, a DLD 110 and horse 440, they seem to do something but im not sure how regularly i should do them and with what other excersises they should be performed.

impressive gains! nice to hear youve managed to maintain them too :) i hope i can get the same gains :)

thanks again!

Please check out my SpeedPenisEnlargement link or BetterMan.com to learn more about my consultation services. They definitely don't cost an arm and a leg and you'll get the best PE training available on the net.

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So you've just given a "prebasic" routine to start off with for 6 weeks where you always jelq for 100 reps, do the oriental massage and such and just workout more days each week or was that the routine itself? Because if it was the routine itself, should you do more reps after each week? like doing 105 week 2, 110 week 3, etc..like you stated at first?

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh and I noticed the Jelq video is done palms up, are you suggesting this is better than performing the jelq palms down? I noticed a difference between the two techniques, I feel more of a stretch while jelqing palms up, but I can get more blood into the penis and start the jelqing motion closer to the base palms down.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you've just given a "prebasic" routine to start off with for 6 weeks where you always jelq for 100 reps, do the oriental massage and such and just workout more days each week or was that the routine itself? Because if it was the routine itself, should you do more reps after each week? like doing 105 week 2, 110 week 3, etc..like you stated at first?

No, it's a basic routine designed to give you a strength base and to familiarize yourself with the exercises. You're to work up to 100 reps. You'll also notice that the frequency increases every 2 weeks- this is also part of the conditioning process. Once you've gotten past the first 6 weeks, you can go beyond 100 reps and even change up the exercises.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh and I noticed the Jelq video is done palms up, are you suggesting this is better than performing the jelq palms down? I noticed a difference between the two techniques, I feel more of a stretch while jelqing palms up, but I can get more blood into the penis and start the jelqing motion closer to the base palms down.

Either way is acceptable. Try the option that you feel works your penis best.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Big Al, I was wondering, am I supposed to do BOTH the jelq routine AND the oriental routine, or one or the other? I wasn't sure whether I'm supposed to do both or not.

Yes- your workout format should look like this: warm up> jelq > OM > stamina work > cool down.

PeterDickJohnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off let me say thank you for posting this information. I am new to the site, and to a virgin to forums. I read the entire article line by line. I have a few questions.
1. I noticed you said just only 3 days a week do the exercises, is that the maximum you should do, or can you do 4 or 5 days out the week if you do not feel pain, soreness etc?
and also do the PC exercise include in just 3 days a week or can you do those everyday?

2. Next question I was wondering what do you think of someone using the pill Extagen while doing these exercises. I have heard so many testimonals, and I have somewhat decided that I would just do my own just to see if it works "for me" but I would like to know if you think it would not be a good idea to take it along with doing the program.

My overrall goal is not to high and very reasonably obtainable I believe. I'm just looking to add at least 1 solid inch in length and girth to my erection size

Media
Big AL,
Okay, I am going to try this out. I had been wondering what all this Jelqing was, and then I found this thread! Wow. I would love to get some clarifications though... you say in one post that the schedule should be:
During weeks 1-2, you will workout 3 days per week
During weeks 2-4, you will workout 4 days per week
During weeks 3-6, you will workout 5 days per week, and you should try to do each routine twice a day towards your last 1-2 weeks before your layoff.
Okay, obviously there are overlapping week instructions there so I am wondering how to interpret that. I am guessing that week1, 3 days, week2, 4 days, week3 5 days, week4 5 days with 2 times a day a couple of times, week5 5 days-twice a day. Is this sort of where you were headed?

Also, in one place you suggest starting with 40 strokes and working up to 70 strokes by week 5, but in another area you say to do it 100 times/session, 3 to 5 times a week. I really don't know how to sort out these two opposing statements.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big AL,
Okay, I am going to try this out. I had been wondering what all this Jelqing was, and then I found this thread! Wow. I would love to get some clarifications though... you say in one post that the schedule should be:
During weeks 2-4, you will workout 4 days per week
During weeks 3-6, you will workout 5 days per week, and you should try to do each routine twice a day towards your last 1-2 weeks before your layoff.
Okay, obviously there are overlapping week instructions there so I am wondering how to interpret that. I am guessing that week1, 3 days, week2, 4 days, week3 5 days, week4 5 days with 2 times a day a couple of times, week5 5 days-twice a day. Is this sort of where you were headed?

That's a typo that I've asked the mods/admins to fix. It should be:

During weeks 3-4, you will workout 4 days per week
During weeks 5-6, you will workout 5 days per week, and you should try to do each routine twice a day towards your last 1-2 weeks before your layoff.

Also, in one place you suggest starting with 40 strokes and working up to 70 strokes by week 5, but in another area you say to do it 100 times/session, 3 to 5 times a week. I really don't know how to sort out these two opposing statements.

The part about 40 reps going up to 70 was an example of a progression sequence. In the beginner routine, you can go up to 100 reps in the jelq but you may not be ready for 100 reps (you should only start with a reps scheme that you're comfortable with). If, for example, you're only able to do 40 reps on your first session, you'll try and work up [sensibly] from there using the suggested progression sequence.

Hope this helps :smile:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
honestly, is this for real & really work? has anyone done this program that can attest unbiasly?

It's very real, but you don't have to take my word for it. Check out sites like Free Penis Enlargement Exercise Forum - The PE Gym (excellent references there) and thundersplace.org for unbiased records.

There are also unbiased successful program user's posts on this very thread.

Last edited: