Free Classic Beginner's PE Routine!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So its been almost two months of 3 times per week at 100 reps, with some clamps afterward and I was getting kind of disappointed after hearing others report 1/2" gains in 3 weeks!

My flaccid length seemed to instantly increase from around 3 inches to a consistent 3.5". with BPFL at almost 5".

My newest erect measurement went from a dead-on 7" BPEL to a dead-on 7.25" erect length. :) So I will be sticking with this. The hardest part is finding time to do it, the best part is my wife asking why I am so "bulgy" lately. YEEEEESSSS! (She doesn't know about the PE) I'm gonna shoot for 8".

Congratulations on your progress :)

A couple of things- the schedule for this routine is as follows:

During weeks 1-2, you will workout 3 days per week
During weeks 3-4, you will workout 4 days per week
During weeks 5-6, you will workout 5 days per week, and you should try to do each routine twice a day towards your last 1-2 weeks before your layoff.

After the six week period you should take a week off then switch to a more advanced routine.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does doing the exercises while using a cock ring have any benefits?

It might, but you should reserve the beginner phase for maximum conditioning without the use of devices. You might occasionally try using the c-ring after training for a bit to hold the "pump" from your workout.

chrysler fanatic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I started the routine in Nov 14 or so, and I jelq 5 times a week, pretty intensely in a semi erect state. I gained 1/4" pretty quickly in a matter of a few months, but my growth stagnated after that. I have seen zero girth gains and have not achieved anything over that quarter inch.
I know it says switch to an advanced routine, but what does that mean? I haven't fund much that explains alot. Are we talking erect jelqs? I really want to shoot for 8x5.5. I am currently at 7.25x5.
Im considering low pressure pumping for the girth.
Any advice?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I started the routine in Nov 14 or so, and I jelq 5 times a week, pretty intensely in a semi erect state. I gained 1/4" pretty quickly in a matter of a few months, but my growth stagnated after that. I have seen zero girth gains and have not achieved anything over that quarter inch.
I know it says switch to an advanced routine, but what does that mean? I haven't fund much that explains alot. Are we talking erect jelqs? I really want to shoot for 8x5.5. I am currently at 7.25x5.
Im considering low pressure pumping for the girth.
Any advice?

The routine indicated that you're supposed to start training @ 3 times a week. The jelqs should be performed with about a 70% erection and a generous amount of lube to target girth.

This particular routine is good for 6 weeks. From there, you can transition to something like the following: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/the-advanced-jelq-free-routine.214340/