Free condom insensitivity?

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Have you ever taken the free condoms people give away during awareness months/check-up/whenever or whatever. Try them on and find out they don't fit at all. Throw them away for whatever other size you actually need. Then are handed more down the line and have no idea what to do with them?

I was given some not too long ago and since i haven't been sexually active for awhile i find them just sitting there.

For some reason i kinda feel bad. Like i just deprived some lucky or unlucky people from either getting laid or being protected.

Am i the only one? I am aren't i? :redface:

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever taken the free condoms people give away during awareness months/check-up/whenever or whatever. Try them on and find out they don't fit at all. Throw them away for whatever other size you actually need. Then are handed more down the line and have no idea what to do with them?

I was given some not too long ago and since i haven't been sexually active for awhile i find them just sitting there.

For some reason i kinda feel bad. Like i just deprived some lucky or unlucky people from either getting laid or being protected.

Am i the only one? I am aren't i? :redface:
If someone wants to give you free condoms tell you have many of them and do not need any more

Personally I would just buy my own This way I know they have not been tampered with.

Last edited:

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Wasn't like i was on the look out for free condoms. I haven't been sexually active in a very long time so i don't really need them. And no offense but you sound a bit paranoid with the tampering thing.

Was just a passing thought though. Something i thought as a bit irrational. :p