Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Saw an advert once for a clothes free night - entry was free for hung guys - now while everyone would have been naked I expect you'd have to pay at the door, so don't know how they would have checked that a guy was allowed in for free - would the doorman have asked him to whip his dick out, take a measure to it and decide whether he could go on on or first had to pay ?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From my limited experience with this (once)... after you get inside where you pay and check your clothes, that is where the determination is made whether you pay or get in free!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to El Mriage in New York a few times and they had a curtained off area in the lobby where the doorman would take you and have you pull it out and play with it to "prove" you weren't a vice cop. Not sure if that would hold up legally, but that was their policy. When I pulled mine out he made a comment about it really being true what they say about Texas. LOL. (Since he had already looked at my driver's license.) Yeah, I'm sure that's a fun job, although I wonder if a vice cop does come in and you ask him to pull his dick out, can't he get you on that?? I just love the intricacies of Penis Law.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a club in Amsterdam called The Horsemen that meet monthly at the Cockring bar. The club is for hung guys and their admirerers. The first time you come in you pay (8 euros) admission. If you want a hung membership card that entitles to free entry for future events you can asked to be measured once inside the club. If you are 18cm (about 7ins) or larger you can get a free entry membership ID. You have to furnish them with a passport type photo via email or bring it in with you. The parties attract wide variety of guys. Some voyuers, some exhibitionists. alotta size queens, and some really hung guys. Dutch men are hot. It's a fun time.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
There is a club in Amsterdam called The Horsemen that meet monthly at the Cockring bar. The club is for hung guys and their admirerers. The first time you come in you pay (8 euros) admission. If you want a hung membership card that entitles to free entry for future events you can asked to be measured once inside the club. If you are 18cm (about 7ins) or larger you can get a free entry membership ID. You have to furnish them with a passport type photo via email or bring it in with you. The parties attract wide variety of guys. Some voyuers, some exhibitionists. alotta size queens, and some really hung guys. Dutch men are hot. It's a fun time.

do any women show up

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

And I guess that's erect?

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The London club Fitladz at one time advertised "Free entry to over 7 inches" in their flyers. Never went but was intrigued by seeing how they checked.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Few years ago so 'bearish' friends of mine invited me out to the local 'bear' bar, I was dressed in jeans and a oxford type shirt (not very 'bearish' but admittedly not a hairy man here). When we got there it was a 'leather night', with the subsequent dress code. (not sure if jeans cut it or not) some guys were pretty bare...

One of my friends laughingly asked if size mattered? The door guy (nice looking 'bear') laughed and said sure, before I could react one of them grabbed my dick, pulled it out...the door man looked down and smiled and said 'let him in...' of course I only got harder... was a fun evening.