Free Gold Memberships

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I havent seen many Catfights here. Cant think of any actually...

If anything, the women tend to argue with men.

BTW what is Platinum membership?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rob_E has some wonderful ideas about improving LPSG in the works. I think instead of worrying about what might be, why not be patient for the improvements that will help make LPSG even better.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do agree that this site is becoming more gay oriented, but since a lot of the male members are gay/bi, it's just a trend. What happens with the females is that they (could be guys looking for some cyber) sign up and then see all the "gay" posts or realize that this isn't what they thought it was or get hounded by guys that they just stop showing up. Women sign up, just check the rosters, but then they just don't come back and/or contribute.

I do agree with the verification problem. It is happening less and less though, just check the verification threads, but it would be nice to tweak it a little bit.

If I were to change one thing, it would the the uploading of photos. People have some trouble finding where to upload, and if they want to edit the details, they have to edit the photos one at a time.

Other than that, great site, not much wrong.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
What happens with the females is that they (could be guys looking for some cyber) sign up and then see all the "gay" posts or realize that this isn't what they thought it was or get hounded by guys that they just stop showing up. Women sign up, just check the rosters, but then they just don't come back and/or contribute.

I notice many females sign up each week. They never seem to stay for long. What you say makes a lot of sense; that they are hounded in PM's by straight guys and the forums are so full of gay material that they end up feeling uncomfortable or irrelevant.

I wonder if this issue will be dealt with by the new site changes. Maybe a few Facebook-like privacy options are in order.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I'd like free Ruby Slippers membership, that gives Male Canadian teachers the ability to some mod power and allows them to drop a house on a few members.
I wouldn't want Rubi's ratty old slippers. Maybe we should buy him some for Xmas? Who would you drop a house one? Do they have red and white striped stockings?

In that vein, I've seen senior/trusted members given "gag" powers on a few sites. This temporarily disallows a troll/spammer to post, hides their avatar and puts a "Gagged" label under their name.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I wouldn't want Rubi's ratty old slippers. Maybe we should buy him some for Xmas? Who would you drop a house one? Do they have red and white striped stockings?

In that vein, I've seen senior/trusted members given "gag" powers on a few sites. This temporarily disallows a troll/spammer to post, hides their avatar and puts a "Gagged" label under their name.

Provided I was classified as one, I'd be happy to have the gag power. It would be nice to gag someone with soemthing other than my cock.:rolleyes:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Provided I was classified as one, I'd be happy to have the gag power. It would be nice to gag someone with soemthing other than my cock.:rolleyes:
In that case, I guess you were born with gag power, and you probbaly honed it over the years. I'm sure you are now the ultimate gagger in Ontario.

I'll see you at the National Gagging Championships. Best of luck.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It could be cool. I don't care for the present veri pics where all you need is your username. Big girth should be included too.

Then how will women get verified since they have no girth to verify? Large racks do not count - this is a Large COCK, not Boobula support group, right?
Some people never ever claimed to have large girth, but have verified who they are. Do they have to verify they have not so large girth? If so wouldn't that be kinda GAY to insist on showing any kind of girth? Besides I don't want no freaky str8 dude looking at my girth, that's kinda gross.
:laugh:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This thing is called " Large Penis Support Group" and not "Large Pussy Support Group".

You've been here five fucking minutes. What fuck do you know about it? :rolleyes:

Please allow me to refer you to this thread, http://www.lpsg.org/74251-back-the-fuck-off.html, not just the OP but the vast majority of the 200+ responses.

Get to know the place before you start trying to fling your weight about with stupid comments like that.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then how will women get verified since they have no girth to verify? Large racks do not count - this is a Large PENIS, not Boobula support group, right?
Some people never ever claimed to have large girth, but have verified who they are. Do they have to verify they have not so large girth? If so wouldn't that be kinda GAY to insist on showing any kind of girth? Besides I don't want no freaky str8 dude looking at my girth, that's kinda gross.
:laugh:

Let me add something to my post.. I AM NOT discluding the women. Since this is a SUPPORT GROUP women should be here as support of course for those large "penis's" (gawd I hate that word penis, it sounds so fru fru wimpy, "cock" is soo much more butch and manly). Still dont know how the women would b be verified. Maybe we should do verification as to yes you are who you say you are with the signs. But any claim to fame and fortune having a Large Cock should be verified as some already have with signs.

Someone said this site is becoming gay. Well what would you expect?
Cocks attract homos like flys.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Let me add something to my post.. I AM NOT discluding the women. Since this is a SUPPORT GROUP women should be here as support of course for those large "penis's" (gawd I hate that word penis, it sounds so fru fru wimpy, "cock" is soo much more butch and manly). Still dont know how the women would b be verified. Maybe we should do verification as to yes you are who you say you are with the signs. But any claim to fame and fortune having a Large Cock should be verified as some already have with signs.

Someone said this site is becoming gay. Well what would you expect?
Cocks attract homos like flys.
I think Rec's idea was to give a Platinum membership to the bigger guys over 8 verifyed inches. Since bigness is determined by girth as well, I just suggested that girth be included too. It not too hard a concept to understand.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Much as I would enjoy watching rec and Jovial get it I have not done so recently, no. :tongue:
Baby, get between Jovi and me and we'll grind you like coffee.

I think Rec's idea was to give a Platinum membership to the bigger guys over 8 verify ed inches. Since bigness is determined by girth as well, I just suggested that girth be included too. It not too hard a concept to understand.

I'm continually amazed at how many men can't grasp the simple act of measuring the length of their cock from the pubic bone to the end. Adding circumference to the mix will only confuse the Neanderthals even more. To be most accurate, you'd need something similar to volume. This is, IMHO, getting a bit nit-picky. The closest formula that I know of is the volume of a cylinder:

L × pi × r2

where:
r is the radius of the penis
L is the length of the penis

I wonder how many guys can calculate that :confused:

Vince, if girth was a factor, you'd be an LPSG demi-God.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Rec...
You are making this very complicated with all that fancy math...my equation is much simpler. Here it is:

Stated length - 2 internet inches X stated width - 2 internet inches = real life penis size

I might be off on the internet inches by an inch but this is a pretty accurate measure for internet penis size

And I gotta agree with you about Vince...